Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? (3137 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / My Husband Is Angry Over This Trivial Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by sunshineV(f): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
the brother probably shouldn't be getting married if he can't afford the bride price .

I'm also against any form of collecting money during marriage. that's selling

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Munzy14(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
AfroKnight:

You are too soft on the idiot of a wife. She is an entitled dull jobless broke as WOMAN.
Hahahahaha... grin

Some guys end up marrying the wrong woman even with the red flag so daring.

When other ladies are looking for ways to win the akara as the husband is winning the bread so meals and living will be of comfort, this entitled lazy sit down the look of a woman, Is looking for ways to even siphon the little bread the poor guy is winning.... smh

The woman you marry can either make, or destroy you. Guys always have this in mind please.

Marry ladies with potentials and don't settle for these ones that only bathe and wait for you in the bedroom only.

I pity the guy, Imagine billing him to contribute money for their son to marry grin grin grin

Something he can only do out of magnanimity, they are mandating him... I pity the guy ATM on top 70k

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by AfroKnight: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Munzy14:

Hahahahaha... grin

Some guys end up marrying the wrong woman even with the red flag so daring.

When other ladies are looking for ways to win the akara as the husband is winning the bread so meals and living will be of comfort, this entitled lazy sit down the look of a woman, Is looking for ways to even siphon the little bread the poor guy is winning.... smh

The woman you marry can either make, or destroy you. Guys always have this in mind please.

Marry ladies with potentials and don't settle for these ones that only bathe and wait for you in the bedroom only.

I pity the guy, Imagine billing him to contribute money for their son to marry grin grin grin

Something he can only do out of magnanimity, they are mandating him... I pity the guy ATM on top 70k

I just tire. The guy na mumu before. He has woken up from his slumber.
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by YINKS89(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
sunshineV:
the brother probably shouldn't be getting married if he can't afford the bride price .

I'm also against any form of collecting money during marriage. that's selling
that's the fact...
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol. I'd rather fry my penis than live with this dumb woman in the same house
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by YINKS89(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nuel4:
Lol. I'd rather fry my penis than live with this dumb woman in the same house
you won't do that... It's still in their early stage of marriage and I believe the guy is trying to correct all his mistakes before it's too late
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Stellly02(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Its like you're asking the husband to contribute 2 months salary..
Me self no dey give money anyhow especially when I think of the late nights, long hours I stay to make that money.
When no be say the hubby dey earn around 500k..
If its easy to raise it, why don't they raise the said amount themselves??

Some people sha
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
YINKS89:
you won't do that... It's still in their early stage of marriage and I believe the guy is trying to correct all his mistakes before it's too late
it means I can never wed such a woman
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Ryan03(f): 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
ettaetta:
well it's not good for parents to take bride price very high as if they are selling out their daughter, but I think the man should have just over looked it since he loves his wife, not sending money to his wife parents once in a while is bad and selfish of him if he is well to do financially, but in the aspect of contributing money for another man's bride price, I won't blame him at all, the wife's brother should go hustle and marry his wife, after all he is a man as well.
I just cant agree with this. Let's forget bride price, the guy do not owe her parents monthly allowance. They born the boy just the way they born the girl, the boy is hustling to take care of his parents and new family, the girl should do same. I nor understand sef, they nor born girls with hands? When I marry, na only Christmas and other festivities I go dey send things go her family house, and its just simple courtesy
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Ryan03(f): 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
gbami:
Exactly What you get when you get married in a parasitic home...Now they feel entitled to your money after being greedy...I �% support the man...Let her use her money to give to her brother... unfortunately she is not working...she would have understood that it is not easy to get a kobo...She can't start a business or do something to bring in cash...
Fellows...Don't get married from a poor family, If the family is poor, make sure they are not the poor greedy family....
If a girls family is poor...make sure she is doing something for herself before you marry her... because this will be the result... Always demanding for something
you don talk am finish
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by pocohantas(f): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ryan03:
I just cant agree with this. Let's forget bride price, the guy do not owe her parents monthly allowance. They born the boy just the way they born the girl, the boy is hustling to take care of his parents and new family, the girl should do same. I nor understand sef, they nor born girls with hands? When I marry, na only Christmas and other festivities I go dey send things go her family house, and its just simple courtesy

Well said. My friend sent it to me and I wanna believe it is just a story. No one can be this stupid, right?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by JayromWrites: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nigeria girls and entitlement mentality ehn

Like wtf?

His 2 months salary for a simp that is not ready but feels he is old enough to marry

This one weak me finish

That's why I've decided i can't marry a girl that's struggling and her fam is fully reliant on her
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Ryan03(f): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
AfroKnight:

What a family!

I for yab the husband join. Salary is 70k but he paid bride price of 580k. That’s his salary for 8 months!

Now the wife’s family is asking for another 2 months salary. Kílódé?

Anyway, it appears he has woken up from his slumber. If he loves himself, he must find a job for his broke wife. Let her dash her father all her salary if she wants.

People dey sha.
find a job for her? Who find job for the guy? I nor understand why women dey feel as if they are handicaps
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Ryan03(f): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Well said. My friend sent it to me and I wanna believe it is just a story. No one can be this stupid, right?
I dont even know what to believe anymore, but if this is true, I can't blame the guy. He was trying to do the right thing but i'm glad his senses are returning
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by pocohantas(f): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ryan03:
I dont even know what to believe anymore, but if this is true, I can't blame the guy. He was trying to do the right thing but i'm glad his senses are returning

The stupid person is the lady actually. The guy did his best for their marriage on a 70k salary and she is trying to push her luck. Some people no well sha.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by AfroKnight: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ryan03:
find a job for her? Who find job for the guy? I nor understand why women dey feel as if they are handicaps

Bro I understand but if the guy refuse to find job for her she will continue to feel cool in her joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by ettaetta(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ryan03:

read what I wrote again, I never said he is owing them, only said he should give them once in a while if he is well to do financially, why will u be rich and not give your in-laws money, that's absolute selfishness

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by YINKS89(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
pocohantas:

the guy wasn't really stupid
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Ryan03(f): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
AfroKnight:

Bro I understand but if the guy refuse to find job for her she will continue to feel cool in her joblessness.
na true sha. Marriage matter tire me
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by AfroKnight: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ryan03:
na true sha. Marriage matter tire me

Bros no be only you o.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by YINKS89(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
With this viral news now the husband my decide to divorce her if he hears about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman / Codedruns.com Review: Adult Dating Website In Nigeria / She Got The Shock Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.