Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? (3065 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / My Husband Is Angry Over This Trivial Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by YINKS89(m): 11:50am On Jun 15, 2020
This is a situation where you paid a bride price of 580k with no support or consideration from your wife's family, now they feel entitled to your donating for the wife's brothers bride price.. if you are in his shoes what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Tomtomy98: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Some parents are foolish

Why asking him to contribute 120K...

20 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by serverconnect(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2020
It is a pay back time. Let us learn to think about the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by ThothHermes: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2020
They told him to contribute towards the younger brother's wedding grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Tripitaka: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2020
My heart goes out to the young man who needs a community contribution to get married. Perhaps he will need a local government contribution to feed and cater for the family . . .a real disturbing cyclic circle.

15 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Ahmed0336(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Even na me too I won't pay a dime.

Let the boy too go and hustle like her husband did and pay.

Which type family be dis self?

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by ettaetta(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
well it's not good for parents to take bride price very high as if they are selling out their daughter, but I think the man should have just over looked it since he loves his wife, not sending money to his wife parents once in a while is bad and selfish of him if he is well to do financially, but in the aspect of contributing money for another man's bride price, I won't blame him at all, the wife's brother should go hustle and marry his wife, after all he is a man as well.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by YINKS89(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
This are some of the response... From twitter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
I am not against payment of bride price tho.
But, y must they be treating d man like donkey that will always carry their load?

They are all Lazy and greedy in that woman's family. Imagine her telling her husband to be paying her parents monthly cos he's Dangote.

This must not be a true story abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by gbami(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Exactly What you get when you get married in a parasitic home...Now they feel entitled to your money after being greedy...I �% support the man...Let her use her money to give to her brother... unfortunately she is not working...she would have understood that it is not easy to get a kobo...She can't start a business or do something to bring in cash...
Fellows...Don't get married from a poor family, If the family is poor, make sure they are not the poor greedy family....
If a girls family is poor...make sure she is doing something for herself before you marry her... because this will be the result... Always demanding for something

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by MedicH: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ewooo. Useless young women everywhere. If I marry this type I'm finished. She has no job but dictates for another man how to spend his money. Her younger bro has no job as well and wants to marry. God no go allow us marry from cursed family.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Nise: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is funny, how will he be asked to contribute to brother in-law's traditional marriage list. Do they know how he struggled to get his.
They're trying to make him their ATM and it's not right.
If she was working she would have known what it feels like

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by ettaetta(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
angry
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Even na me too I won't pay a dime.

Let the boy too go and hustle like her husband did and pay.

Which type family be dis self?
I agree, what kind of nonsense is this.

The wife no try at all

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by AfroKnight: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
When we tell you guys to avoid brokeass girls you’d say we are hating. Broke girls from broke families don’t consider your own bills and responsibilities when billing you for their own needs.

This idiot of a wife is not bothered about her joblessness. All she cares about is how her family will take and take from her husband. I believe if she someday cheats on the man with a wealthier man, her father would quickly tell her to get a divorce so he can ship her off to the new bidder.

Don’t marry a broke jobless woman.

Marry women who have something tangible (other than their bodies) to contribute to your home.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
MedicH:
Ewooo. Useless young women everywhere. If I marry this type I'm finished. She has no job but dictates for another man how to spend his money. Her younger bro has no job as well and wants to marry. God no go allow us marry from cursed family.
very nonsense something.
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
ettaetta:
well it's not good for parents to take bride price very high as if they are selling out their daughter, but I think the man should have just over looked it since he loves his wife, not sending money to his wife parents once in a while is bad and selfish of him if he is well to do financially, but in the aspect of contributing money for another man's bride price, I won't blame him at all, the wife's brother should go hustle and marry his wife, after all he is a man as well.
Gbam.

Oil dey your head
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by TheLioness: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Did you marry him so that he could become your family's ATM?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by YINKS89(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
MedicH:
exactly people's point.. they shouldn't have asked him coz that's what they did to him also
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Imagine! Just imagine this nonsense I just read. You billed a struggling man 580k just to marry your daughter he will still have to take care of like that isn't enough you want him to pay 120k out of your son's bills. What sort of madness is this nitori olorun

That husband is right, he owes her family nothing! "Won ti jeun omo soyun" . He owes them nothing! That woman had better calm down and apologize to her husband. If no be love a person wey dey collect #70k dey pay #580k singlehandedly for bride price. She shouldn't push it too far Biko.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by AfroKnight: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Imagine! Just imagine this nonsense I just read. You billed a struggling man 580k just to marry your daughter he will still have to take care of like that isn't enough you want him to pay 120k out of your son's bills. What sort of madness is this nitori olorun

That husband is right, he owes her family nothing! "Won ti jeun omo soyun" . He owes them nothing! That woman had better calm down and apologize to her husband. If no be love a person wey dey collect #70k dey pay #580k singlehandedly for bride price. She shouldn't push it to far Biko.

You are too soft on the idiot of a wife. She is an entitled dull jobless brokeass WOMAN.
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
AfroKnight:

You are too soft on the idiot of a wife. She is an entitled full jobless brokeass WOMAN.
Nah the family I wan attack self but people dey talk say I rude, so I wan change grin grin

But the wife no get sense sha.
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Galactico4ever(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
The Man Is A Milk Industry grin
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by yanabasee1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Her bride price was ok oh...compare to what I was planning to pay on my ex's head....

And if he singlehandedly pay for her bride price, the younger brother must do same...

And the wife isn't smart.... telling that young man to place her own family on monthly wages from their stipend is annoying...

70k with yearly house rent, feeding, clothing, electricity bills, water bills, transportation to places, hospital bills, and pocket money, where the wife is a housewife special?

God....

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by moscow406(m): 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin grin grin
Lemme laugh first

This is why we ask men to marry women that have something running or get them something to do. After coughing up 8months salary which she is fully aware of, spending on marriage, paying house bills, she and the family are asking him to cough another 2 months salary out. This is not only selfish , unreasonable, but also wicked. The wife's family is not his priority, his priorities are his immediate family and his wife are.

The family treated their own bleep up by asking extravagantly despite having knowledge of the husband's wallet. The wife now double bleeped up by saying double trash. The husband did well jare, the wife should just apologize and shut up since she's not offering anything to the family.

Nobody should date or marry knowing that he or she is and/or will be the sole provider and keep saying God will do it. Mouth won't pay bills, money will. Guys don't be the well where your partner fetches water from, tell them to dig their own well, two wells are not too much in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by YINKS89(m): 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:
Her bride price was ok oh...compare to what I was planning to pay on my ex's head....

And if he singlehandedly pay for her bride price, the younger brother must do same...

And the wife isn't smart.... telling that young man to place her own family on monthly wages from their stipend is annoying...

70k with yearly house rent, feeding, clothing, electricity bills, water bills, transportation to places, hospital bills, and pocket money, where the wife is a housewife special?

God....
like seriously, who does that
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by AfroKnight: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Nah the family I wan attack self but people dey talk say I rude, so I wan change grin grin

But the wife no get sense sha.

What a family!

I for yab the husband join. Salary is 70k but he paid bride price of 580k. That’s his salary for 8 months!

Now the wife’s family is asking for another 2 months salary. Kílódé?

Anyway, it appears he has woken up from his slumber. If he loves himself, he must find a job for his broke wife. Let her dash her father all her salary if she wants.

People dey sha.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Danimane(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Na em be say we go dey nack him wife together.lol
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
AfroKnight:

What a family!

I for yab the husband join. Salary is 70k but he paid bride price of 580k. That’s his salary for 8 months!

Now the wife’s family is asking for another 2 months salary. Kílódé?

Anyway, it appears he has woken up from his slumber. If he loves himself, he must find a job for his broke wife. Let her dash her father all her salary if she wants.

People dey sha.
Honestly that man is the cause of his misfortune. How someone can put chain round his neck and hand it over to another beats my imagination. Why marry a jobless lady? Why marry from an inconsiderate and greedy family? . I can't advise guys to marry a jobless lady, no matter what you do they can't appreciate it or value it because they don't know what it worth. If the lady knows what it is to "earn" or "work" she would have stopped those nonsense thoughts within her family before it even gets to her husband.
And I even feel sorry for the Man that his wife doesn't love him enough to protect him from extortion. I don't know about other tribes o, but in my tribe, in-laws hardly call the wife or husband for financial request if there would be any.They contact whoever belongs to them among the couples so that person determines if their request will be met or not. And they will never request for assistance to pay "bride price" . That's shameful nah grin

I believe the wife should do better to protect her home.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by AfroKnight: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Honestly that man is the cause of his misfortune. How someone can put chain round his neck and hand it over to another beats my imagination. Why marry a jobless lady? Why marry from an inconsiderate and greedy family? . I can't advise guys to marry a jobless lady, no matter what you do they can't appreciate it or value it because they don't know what it worth. If the lady knows what it is to "earn" or "work" she would have stopped those nonsense thoughts within her family before it even gets to her husband.
And I even feel sorry for the Man that his wife doesn't love him enough to protect him from extortion. I don't know about other tribes o, but in my tribe, in-laws hardly call the wife or husband for financial request if there would be any.They contact whoever belongs to them among the couples so that person determines if their request will be met or not. And they will never request for assistance to pay "bride price" . That's shameful nah grin

I believe the wife should do better to protect her home.

I couldn’t have said it any better.

The man brought this upon himself, all in the name of love. Many men do crazy things for the women they love. Me, I can’t relate anymore grin because my own love dey open eye now.
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
I agree with the man, my brother in-law's marriage is never my responsibility, I can do it but only willingly and only if I can. Some women are very stupid, a lot of them put their father and mother first before their husband which is absolutely wrong
Re: Do You Think The Husband Is Right To Be Angry Over 580k?? by Goldenrod1: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't even know how I feel reading this. I just dey vex for my mind.

That's the consequences of marrying a woman without something doing

They will turn you to ATM

After paying the huge bride price, he should still contribute for your younger brother's wedding again

Che e normal bayi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / 10 Reasons Men Find It Hard Marrying A Single Mum!!! / Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.