Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman (2992 Views)

True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2022
Love they say is in the eyes of beholder, he's proud of his fat girlfriend.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2022
Are they compatible?

Lalasticlala

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by chatinent: 5:41pm On May 01, 2022
Girlfriend or godmother?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 5:42pm On May 01, 2022
chatinent:
Girlfriend or godmother?
lol, girlfriend bro
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by rickpat(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2022
na wa .. this love no easy

3 Likes

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2022
rickpat:
na wa .. this love no easy
I tell you man

1 Like

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2022
Fr fr, this story is not complete. The boy must be gaining something. You can't say this boy decided not to chase hot girls his age and started chasing this woman.

Something ain't right somewhere.
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Fr fr, this story is not complete. The boy must be gaining something. You can't say this boy decided not to chase hot girls his age and started chasing this woman.

Something ain't right somewhere.
love is blind cheesy
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by yanabasee(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2022
When it comes to love, it's everyone to himself.....

Lots of average looking guys have suffered yo get a girlfriend... I can imagine what his case must have been... Probably got heartbroken from pretty girls and curvy sexy girls and decided to fall in love with the obese girl...

If he's happy, then he's got my blessings.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by fijiuba: 5:54pm On May 01, 2022
The boy dey like James Brown part 2 . The native doctor weh run am from kogi.
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:
When it comes to love, it's everyone to himself.....

Lots of average looking guys have suffered yo get a girlfriend... I can imagine what his case must have been... Probably got heartbroken from pretty girls and curvy sexy girls and decided to fall in love with the obese girl...

If he's happy, then he's got my blessings.....
exactly bro, I agree wholeheartedly.

We argued so much on the other thread cheesy
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2022
fijiuba:
The boy dey like James Brown part 2 . The native doctor weh run am from kogi.
haha
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by yanabasee(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
exactly bro, I agree wholeheartedly.
We argued so much on the other thread cheesy
Me, na cruise I the catch oh....
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

Me, na cruise I the catch oh....
cheesy grin
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by headbasher96(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2022
Capua this one na spartacus standard o
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by virginprincess(f): 8:23pm On May 01, 2022
I'm very sure this boy has something to benefit from this lady maybe like money or properties, don't trust men, they are gold diggers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm very sure this boy has something to benefit from this lady maybe like money or properties, don't trust men, they are gold diggers.
what if you are wrong?

About men being gold diggers, we both know that's a big lie, it's the other way round

3 Likes

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by virginprincess(f): 8:30pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
what if you are wrong?

About men being gold diggers, we both know that's a big lie, it's the other way round
I'm not wrong and you know that, you can't tell me this handsome guy left all the pretty,sexy and good looking girls for this lady and stand to benefit nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm not wrong and you know that, you can't tell me this handsome guy left all the pretty,sexy and good looking girls for this lady and stand to benefit nothing.
you don't know the reason behind his decision to date this lady, he may have suffered heartbreak in the hands of the so-called pretty ladies, at least this one will not cheat on him

1 Like

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by virginprincess(f): 8:42pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
you don't know the reason behind his decision to date this lady, he may have suffered heartbreak in the hands of the so-called pretty ladies, at least this one will not cheat on him
Story, you men will surely support him, if it was the other way round would you had made this statement?

2 Likes

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Story, you men will surely support him, if it was the other way round would you had made this statement?
let's not play gender card here

1 Like

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by Robertgreene1(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2022
That boy must be a junkie..drugs just have a way of making u do things u normally would never do with clear eyes
I've been there..so I can relate..
Just like dt comedian hooked on drugs(his eyes alone whenever he's giving his addresses on Tv reeks of drug intoxication)is indirectly killing his own people nd destroying his country Then blaming Russia...

1 Like

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by virginprincess(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
let's not play gender card here
OK, but you know I'm saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by Nyascobar1414: 8:58pm On May 01, 2022
Na una sabi oo
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2022
virginprincess:
OK, but you know I'm saying the truth.
you are not completely honest dear
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by techWriter3: 9:13pm On May 01, 2022
boyfriend or fairy

1 Like

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by God1000(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2022
Robertgreene1:
What a junkied boy...
why calling him junkie?
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by Truvelisback(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
Love they say is in the eyes of beholder, he's proud of his fat girlfriend.

Lalasticlala

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by virginprincess(f): 9:22pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
you are not completely honest dear
How?
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by Pat081: 9:28pm On May 01, 2022
virginprincess:
like your Daddy abi useless being óde and they can not give this gal to me for free and I will take her
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by virginprincess(f): 9:33pm On May 01, 2022
Pat081:
like your Daddy abi useless being óde
I guess i just hit a nerve, Gold gidder that what you are, deal with that.
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by Harry00(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2022
my Mom will just disown me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eye Test: Can You Tell What Exactly Is Happening In This PHOTO? / What Is He Really Doing In Nigeria? / 10 Ways To Show Love To Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.