Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole (83683 Views)

It is About The Presidency Of Nigeria, Not Union Or Anambra Gov- Wike Shades Obi / APC Was Right To Disqualify Obaseki- Governor Ganduje / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
He doesnt have a certificate but he was NLC president for 8 years. be deceiving yourself, he worked in Nigerian textile industry and rose to the position of factory manager without a certificate?

Lol. All these zombies sef. So to become a president of NLC, you submit your certificates to a screening committee so they can know if you went to school or not? Lol.

All what you just listed is not an indication that Oshiomole has a certificate. Stop being ignorant.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
He doesnt have a certificate but he was NLC president for 8 years. be deceiving yourself, he worked in Nigerian textile industry and rose to the position of factory manager without a certificate?

So, in your shallow, deficient mind, you think you need a certificate to be a president in NLC. And Zombies like you liked your nonsense you called comment.

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Gbengee: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
NIGERIA is finished...see the way people ( youth) dey analyse polithieftian wey don steal billions...no revolutionary mindset, no new ideas, all of them sleep dey look one side. Fighting over certificate, godfatherism and irrelevant matter. Social media banters..

You talk talk, bubu with no results do 8years.
You talk talk talk, the country still dey move backward by all standard.

Continue fighting over thief osho and thief oba at your own peril

Either you like it or yes, so far PDP and APC still dey rule, we still dey the problem...
N Las Las wen we finally get sense, we go enter street go scatter everywhere, take what belong to us.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by ernieboy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
nlc is a labor union, u don't need certificate to contest and be president. I have seen so many local union chairmen who are not v educated.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by AllforGod1: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria
abobote:
Seriously Oshiomhole ruled 8years without certificate, like Buhari is currently ruling a nation without one. But here Obaseki whom UI even testified for was disqualified
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by VULCAN(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Since you have a copy of his certificate kindly show us.

Thank God you said he "rose" to factory manager.

So you know he was at the bottom before?

Since you know him so well pls tell us which institution he graduated from

walex2:
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Zoneb doesn't want Obaseki to fight, they want him to chicken out. Even if obaseki doesn't win the fight, he has acted like a real man.
Unlike the Oduduwa nature of cowardice, Lagos and Osun grin
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by bigiyaro(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
any one can rise to factory manager if he spent enough time in that factory, without any cert.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by tete7000(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Enugupikin:
That's laughable..I don't know why our politicians have no certificate grin grin

And they are expected to make quality education available to Nigerian children!
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Calculating: 12:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Ijaya123:

You guys need to stop this arrogant display of ignorance. Does this resemble a Nepa bill to you?

So you that's the spelling of the name of your president?
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by FINESTbaba94(m): 12:59am On Jun 16, 2020
apc
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Jesusloveyou: 2:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Sirvingeo:
Most of our leaders are stark illiterate and they never sat in class for once . The few that have certificate bought theirs . I know like 4 top politician my school awarded PhD without fulfilling the perquisites.
I know of my former class mate who rarely attended classes because of his engagement in SuG . But today I heard he works with a politician in Anambra house of assembly . In fact the dude later served without passing all his courses . One day he will rise to senate and they will use it to track him.
I'm not surprise about oshiomiole not having BSc. Most of SUG leaders didn't graduate .
Obaseki never went to Ibadan . The school probably shielded him because of money . How can you explain how he finished a four years course for 3 years and used 3 credits in waec to gain admission. Obaseki knew he was at fault that was why he didn't want to appeal.
oshomole never told you he has bsc or submitted his bsc certificate for election
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Jesusloveyou: 2:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. All these zombies sef. So to become a president of NLC, you submit your certificates to a screening committee so they can know if you went to school or not? Lol.

All what you just listed is not an indication that Oshiomole has a certificate. Stop being ignorant.
Jesusloveyou:
oshomole never told you he has bsc or submitted his bsc certificate for election
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by keentola(m): 3:26am On Jun 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:
do you have books by JHC?
yes
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by lugiano1: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Wike with his law certificate can not stand oshiomole in a debate....nor be by repeating words ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
Don't just conclude . He might have use his fake BSc certificate at one time. Anyway when another party's rule all his secret will leak out . For now let him enjoy his party dominance .
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Fuckgovt: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Irony, we are ruled by someone with no cert too. The cert-less are now in charge
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by MadamExcellency: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2020
walex2:

You are a novice. Factory Managers don't contest for Union Chairman
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by bobluck: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2020
ceejay45:

Some of our politicians were the crooks and thugs in universities back in their days. The bad boys and members of cult groups. The gang you didn't want to associate with if you were really in school to study and graduate with good grades - cos they got into almost any dirty deal. Someof them never graduated after years of roaming the campus. Some of them did but with poor grades. Most of them turn to politics even from school, some of them after school - cos of unemployment.

Noticed, I said "some".

But this truth is, it's this class of politicians that control the rest. Yes, there a politicians who are well educated, good degrees. But then self, greed, stupidity, stinginess, and plain old wickedness somehow finds a way to run in the blood of a typical Nigerian who refuses to listen to his conscience. So they end up like their colleagues who have always been notorious from school.

Well said.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by double77: 9:31am On Jun 16, 2020
abobote:
Seriously Oshiomhole ruled 8years without certificate, like Buhari is currently ruling a nation without one. But here Obaseki whom UI even testified for was disqualified
I hope this show you that Osho Baba and your father are not mate.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Stallione(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2020
walex2:
When UI said obaseki has a genuine certificate but was disqualified,were u deceived too?
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Iyiataata92: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2020
keentola:
yes
Safer Dead.
Got it?
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by walex2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Stallione:
When UI said obaseki has a genuine certificate but was disqualified,were u deceived too?
then tell him to go to court and present his UI certificate and NYSC in court
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by walex2(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
MadamExcellency:

You are a novice. Factory Managers don't contest for Union Chairman
clap for yourself and make your findings
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by walex2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
bigiyaro:
any one can rise to factory manager if he spent enough time in that factory, without any cert.
Oshiomole holds B.sc in Economics. make your findings and dont allow wike to deceive you
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by walex2(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
VULCAN:
Since you have a copy of his certificate kindly show us.

Thank God you said he "rose" to factory manager.

So you know he was at the bottom before?

Since you know him so well pls tell us which institution he graduated from

is not my duty to post his certificate, can you also post your warlord (WIKE) certificate? Oshiomole holds a B.sc in Economics, go and make your findings, if you prove me wrong, quote me here i will send 10k to your account and post the screenshot for anyone to see. when i told you people that Obaseki will not smell APC ticket you thought i was joking, you dont mess up the National chairman of your party no matter how powerful you are, except you are the president who can just phone you to tender your resignation. As powerful as Bola Tinubu is, he couldn't have his way during Oyegun's tenure and there is nothing he could do about it, until his tenure expires mid 2018. ondo and kogi was vivid example of Tinubu loss
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by walex2(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
ernieboy:
nlc is a labor union, u don't need certificate to contest and be president. I have seen so many local union chairmen who are not v educated.
i have heard you. thanks
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by walex2(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Meninmen:

So, in your shallow, deficient mind, you think you need a certificate to be a president in NLC. And Zombies like you liked your nonsense you called comment.

some of you are so stupid, so indecent that you will just type anyting, you dont even know that the person you are refering to is your father's mate, may God punish you and yourr father for using such indecent words on me, i didnt quote you neither respond to your mention. Oshiomole holds a B.sc in Economics, never in your life respond to my mention. You lack decorum and your parents did a very poor job on you. You were still in primary school when i joined Nairaland
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by MadamExcellency: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
walex2:
clap for yourself and make your findings

I was one before being promoted to management.

Workers Union negotiates with management hence a representative of workers union can't be same with management.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / ECOWAS New Currency - Compare Ghana's Response To Nigeria's Response / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.