Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole (83896 Views)

It is About The Presidency Of Nigeria, Not Union Or Anambra Gov- Wike Shades Obi / APC Was Right To Disqualify Obaseki- Governor Ganduje / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by calabardick(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
yanabasee1:
Lol ....And Nigeria is lead by someone who doesn't have a certificate as well......

Wondering why we still have schools in this country.

That's why the economy of the country is on reverse.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by bigiyaro(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
walex2:
Oshiomole holds B.sc in Economics. make your findings and dont allow wike to deceive you
perhaps wiki need to update his profile. nothing like degree..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adams_Oshiomhole
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
walex2:
some of you are so stupid, so indecent that you will just type anyting, you dont even know that the person you are refering to is your father's mate, may God punish you and yourr father for using such indecent words on me, i didnt quote you neither respond to your mention. Oshiomole holds a B.sc in Economics, never in your life respond to my mention. You lack decorum and your parents did a very poor job on you. You were still in primary school when i joined Nairaland

Lol. Look at this idiot coming to Nairaland to form old man. If at your age, you still support useless politicians on Nairaland, then it's a pity. And if you think I'm a 20, 25 or 28 year old, then you must be very stupid.

As for Oshiomole having a B.sc in economics, from which University?
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by walex2(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Look at this idiot coming to Nairaland to form old man. If at your age, you still support useless politicians on Nairaland, then it's a pity. And if you think I'm a 20, 25 or 28 year old, then you must be very stupid.

As for Oshiomole having a B.sc in economics, from which University?
your father that raised you up is very stupid, go and leak your wounds and divert your anger and frustrations from me, i rocks with your parents mate not a low life like you in a fsceless forum
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by effty(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ijaya123:

PMB is right after all. Loads of lazy youths aplenty.

Quoting PMB gives me a clue to the level of your intelligence.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
walex2:
your father that raised you up is very stupid, go and leak your wounds and divert your anger and frustrations from me, i rocks with your parents mate not a low life like you in a fsceless forum

Lol. Fool at 40. Continue coming to Nairaland to disgrace your old age.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Stallione(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
walex2:
then tell him to go to court and present his UI certificate and NYSC in court
Ur just being deceitful and unsincere to urself,its only integrity 2wards politics will save us in this nation.Just hear ur response out,deep down in ur heart u know the truth here.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by walex2(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Fool at 40. Continue coming to Nairaland to disgrace your old age.
you don't worth my mention, if you are hungry tell me so i can send you little funds, stop transfering your agression and stupidity.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Sammygist: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
walex2:
you don't worth my mention, if you are hungry tell me so i can send you little funds, stop transfering your agression and stupidity.

Lol. Send who little funds? Lol. Very funny grin.

Not your fault though.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Ijaya123: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2020
effty:

Quoting PMB gives me a clue to the level of your intelligence.

You’re right. A level you can only wish for.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by effty(m): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Ijaya123:

Empty brain. You can only be in shock.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by effty(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ijaya123:

You may wish to be a dunce.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Ijaya123: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
effty:
You may wish to be a dunce.

Calling you one will be an insult to others out there.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by keentola(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Safer Dead.
Got it?
yes, I have it sir
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Iyiataata92: 5:06am On Jun 20, 2020
keentola:
yes, I have it sir
Took you ages to reply. So how do I get it?
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Iyiataata92: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2020
keentola:
yes, I have it sir
bro I didn't hear from you again
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by keentola(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Iyiataata92:
bro I didn't hear from you again
please message me on WhatsApp. I do miss some mentions on nairaland
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Iyiataata92: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
keentola:
please message me on WhatsApp. I do miss some mentions on nairaland
send me your number
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by silentoperator: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
walex2:
He doesnt have a certificate but he was NLC president for 8 years. be deceiving yourself, he worked in Nigerian textile industry and rose to the position of factory manager without a certificate?
You don't need to go to school to be NLC chairman.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by keentola(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Iyiataata92:
send me your number
it is in my BIO...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) / “Why My Father Named Me Rotimi” Gov Rotimi Amaechi / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.