Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole (83714 Views)

It is About The Presidency Of Nigeria, Not Union Or Anambra Gov- Wike Shades Obi / APC Was Right To Disqualify Obaseki- Governor Ganduje / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by witworth(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Clothingonline9:
Wike na only ph city your mouth finish
Buy men clothing at affordable price
that's why anybody can make it. They were just the rugged hustlers
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by MrPaul2: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
He doesnt have a certificate but he was NLC president for 8 years. be deceiving yourself, he worked in Nigerian textile industry and rose to the position of factory manager without a certificate?
keep quite jare, and stop saying what you know. If he has it, why didn't he present it when he was ask to present his primary six certificate? Which university did he attend and what year?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Charmingrascal(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
tunary:
Your opponent put their heads together to fight you and you say you want to fight them yourself all alone? because you want to prove that you are man that's why you don't want any assistance from anyone, just one minute, they'll finish you. you better use your brain and don't let this I am a man mentality control you

Hello, who are his opponents?
Who are those that will render the assistance?

Let me tell you something, if PDP eventually gives him ticket after giving him so many conditions he won't still win.
PDP candidates in the State are already set for a battle with any party stakeholder that will tell them to drop their ambition for Obaseki.

I heard he is also talking to SDP stakeholders, SDP?
Why he is belittling himself in a desperate bid for power?

It is better for him to bow out honourably than running from pillar to post and allow himself to be given conditions by a party that can't even win in the first place.

Now let me tell you, loyalty is one of the utmost rule in politics and Obaseki is unloyal to the person who brought him to power.

I still stand on my words Obaseki is running from pillar to post
So sometimes be a man and allow ur ego to take control.
Thank you

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Jostoman: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Trimque2k1:

Be talking in the nonsense there, Oshiomole and bubu only presented what they have and by the laws they're qualified to run and the other nigga was parading what he imagined to have gotten in his head.nobody stops Obaseki from using his o'level result but he chooses to use the ones he can't present.
yes buhari present NEPA Bill.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by uvie66: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
spirul77:
he has an o level, He then studied at Ruskin College, Oxford in the United Kingdom where he majored in economics and industrial relations. He also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.
Aside been secretary general of textile and garment workers of Nigeria, and also labour president he was also the representative of African workers at the international labour organisation, ILO.
His qualifications are not questionable bro.
no need to tell us, the way the man speaks is a testimony to his high educational standard.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by ceejay45: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
bobluck:
Funny indeed how we share same space with this comical politicians. Country where criminals make laws, where illiterate make laws and govern the so called learned ones. Truly life is not fair! As for me i can't die without changing my identity as a Nigerian.

An average Nigerian suffer for everything, the only thing these politicians cant take from us is the air we breath. Things always go the sideways in this country, we battling with a president who is shock by everything that happens. Am sure he will be shocked Oshomole disqualified someone who has certificate while he was the governor for eight years without one.

We are all shocked as Mr. President.

Something must be wrong with this country

May God help us.

Some of our politicians were the crooks and thugs in universities back in their days. The bad boys and members of cult groups. The gang you didn't want to associate with if you were really in school to study and graduate with good grades - cos they got into almost any dirty deal. Someof them never graduated after years of roaming the campus. Some of them did but with poor grades. Most of them turn to politics even from school, some of them after school - cos of unemployment.

Noticed, I said "some".

But this truth is, it's this class of politicians that control the rest. Yes, there a politicians who are well educated, good degrees. But then self, greed, stupidity, stinginess, and plain old wickedness somehow finds a way to run in the blood of a typical Nigerian who refuses to listen to his conscience. So they end up like their colleagues who have always been notorious from school.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Ijaya123: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
effty:

Does this look like his secondary school certificate? Don't be an idiot.

PMB is right after all. Loads of lazy youths aplenty.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by waliezi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/GovWike/status/1272504702006112258?s=19
. I duff my cap for Gov. Obasike. He is worth following.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by backbone503(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Our country is indeed a laughable one....our GCFR has no certificate....the party that produced him is headed by a chairman with no certificate and silly first Bank has d gutts to ask me for a 2.1 plus I must be 21 years old with 6 years experience?......dear thunder fight for me

Who told you that PMB has no certificate(s)? Have you gone through his profile/biography? Or you think just because he pleaded the minimum qualifications required by law to contest for President means thats all he has?
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by drskyfly007(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
kingthreat:

How did he finish in UI under 3 years?
That is no longer your business!

Have you not heard of direct entry into 200 level, making one now spend only 3 yrs in a 4 yr course?

UI said he graduated and you are here questioning the number of years cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by pasol4real(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
He doesnt have a certificate but he was NLC president for 8 years. be deceiving yourself, he worked in Nigerian textile industry and rose to the position of factory manager without a certificate?
If you don’t know all that is possible in Nigeria then your brain needs a factory reset
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by seangy4konji: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
majority of them no go school na.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Urchman200: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
how about obaseki he ruled for 4years even the opposition does not know about him not having certificate? Even when UI attested to the fact the he graduated from the school.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Don27tiky(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Our country is indeed a laughable one....our GCFR has no certificate....the party that produced him is headed by a chairman with no certificate and silly first Bank has d gutts to ask me for a 2.1 plus I must be 21 years old with 6 years experience?......dear thunder fight for me
be there allowing yourself to be fooled by wike. ADAMS Oshiomole I know is highly educated. Wike is a baby when it comes to politics compare to where Oshiomole is. That man has been playing politics since the era of military regime.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nauttyprof(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
spirul77:
he has an o level, He then studied at Ruskin College, Oxford in the United Kingdom where he majored in economics and industrial relations. He also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.
Aside been secretary general of textile and garment workers of Nigeria, and also labour president he was also the representative of African workers at the international labour organisation, ILO.
His qualifications are not questionable bro.

Have you personally seen his certificate? Or is it not in this same Nigeria we have heard of many politicians lay claims to having some degree and yet, it was all lies?

In Nigeria, anything happens and the truth is politicians know each other better.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Gee64: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
He should have tendered it if he actually had one.
Remember, the Ministry of Education I in Benin City was burnt by God knows who!
walex2:
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by ScoobieRogers(f): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:

Oga Wale e duro o! Research will prove you wrong. They know themselves. After Wike carry shovel digout Osho's wrong u go believe. They all the same
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Zoneb doesn't want Obaseki to fight, they want him to chicken out. Even if obaseki doesn't win the fight, he has acted like a real man.

You call this one a real man? If that is your definition of a real man, I will rather not be one

I will rather go to court to prove my certificates are genuine.

I will rather not be mingling with a loosing party who will never rule Nigeria qgain
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Limperator(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:

Oshio doesn't have primary six certificate. The one he tendered @ a time, the school wasn't yet founded on the date he claimed he attended the school, as seen on the certificate
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:

probably had only WAEC ?

That's the highest requirement for being a president in Nigeria.

Orinary WAEC and we have law makers in this country.

yet General major has none.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Iyiataata92: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these books in minutes.
do you have books by JHC?
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by royalfly(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
anonymous1759:

Leave the will of God out of it. For you to be a successful politician even in life you've to loyal to get What you want loyalty is not blind it's being smart. Strike when you've All the advantage like I said he was Dumb fighting when he's vulnerable.

I believe in ur terms, osho is a successful politician, was he loyal? Striking when you have an advantage as if it’s a military strategy. Well all the cards are not out of the bag yet. Let’s wait and see. I agree this is a battle, that you threw the first blow does not mean you have won. Osho daughter this similar battle. He won because men of conscience were behind him. This is just the beginning. Until the end of the election, osho baba fall hand for the men of conscience that was once behind him. For a start who is osho in edo state politics before he became governor. Believe me the war just began my friend.
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by bilulu(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
walex2:
Una can reason dust, does he need a certificate to become an NLC chairman? What re the requirements? When he was asked to provide his certificate what happened to ministry of education?
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by NigeriaB(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Enugupikin:
That's laughable..I don't know why our politicians have no certificate grin grin

That is why they go into politics
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by bayelsaowei(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chikelue2000:
very useless country
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by intruder15(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chikelue2000:

If you called Access Bank, or other new generation banks, I would have agreed. But First Bank, you obviously lied. Out of all the bank's entry level requirements, First Bank is among the most lenient.

See below sample. Oya apologise to the bank and stop misleading Nairalanders.

Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Myself2(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
Zoneb doesn't want Obaseki to fight, they want him to chicken out. Even if obaseki doesn't win the fight, he has acted like a real man.

GBAMsolutely
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by ofiko123(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Life little ironies..
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by ogbonti: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Running from pillar to post makes him a real man abi?

so you become a man sitting your phat ass on your sofa indulging in wishful thinking abi? this yahoo yahoo generation na wa

i don’t blame you, most likely you haven’t shown up at any job all your life, you haven’t actually earned anything for yourself by yourself rather everything you are and have was handed over to you so you do NOT know that to become a man - you actually have to move and act- I DIDNT DEFINE YOU, YOU DEFINED YOURSELF AS A NON ACHIEVER!
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Millennialaku(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Naijaarchive:

grin no dey spoil work for person nah grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by ArcFresky(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
abobote:
Seriously Oshiomhole ruled 8years without certificate, like Buhari is currently ruling a nation without one. But here Obaseki whom UI even testified for was disqualified

Educate yourself, as much as I dislike PMB, he has the equivalent of a masters degree
Re: Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole by Charmingrascal(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
ogbonti:

so you become a man sitting your phat ass on your sofa indulging in wishful thinking abi? this yahoo yahoo generation na wa

i don’t blame you, most likely you haven’t shown up at any job all your life, you haven’t actually earned anything for yourself by yourself rather everything you are and have was handed over to you so you do NOT know that to become a man - you actually have to move and act- I DIDNT DEFINE YOU, YOU DEFINED YOURSELF AS A NON ACHIEVER!

Send ur account details let me bless u, u are frustrated.
Nairaland achiever. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / US: Why We Oppose Okonjo-iweala’s Election As WTO DG / Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.