Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It (41364 Views)

Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Fearcom(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chukwutobi:
The world is actually getting confused. A woman can deny her husband sex for reasons the husband may not even know. This is one of the causes of domestic violence and some men actually do forcefully have sex with their wives as a result.

Truth is any woman who undergoes such a treatment will possibly go through similar pains a rape victim will go through and it’s devastating. Violence against women should be discouraged no matter who the woman involved is to the man.

However, married women should learn to be understanding and not use sex as a tool to get what they want.

What do you call a woman who denies her husband sex only to give her secret lover unlimited access to her body?
Or One who denies her husband sex over a long period yet expects him to remain faithful?
Or one who denies him yet stabs him when he is found to be unfaithful?
Or one who uses sex as a tool to manipulate her husband to fulfill her every whim?
We are in an age where women want men to love them unconditionally while their own love involves so many conditions.

13 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Omokowa(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
If any woman denies her husband sex, then she is breaking the law, vow, oaths or any other obligation religiously, morally, physically..any other ly
culturally, traditionally, etc.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by stagger: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Give your husband your body whenever he wants it....no. When the husband starts having side chicks, more problem. Which one una dey?

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by EMMALEX4REAL: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
AM U FORGOT DAT WEN U FORCE SHOPPING AND UNNECESSARY EXPENDITURE ON UR MAN ITS ROBBERY

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by exposition: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
seyigiggle:
now you know.
next time wake her up to seek consensual permission because it is rape by Victoria's standard.

Tah!
Most often it ends in
Il baby wait let me remove my pant and lie down properly!
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by ramatintin(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:
Men, Don't rape your wife, if she denies you sex, go outside and get it... Its not on you, it's on her! And it's not cheating!
Same women will start crying wolf when the husband does this.confused people everywhere trying to form woke.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by kolade560: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Exactly what I said and some guys were attacking me. It's called domestic violence. When u forcefully have sex with your wife when not in d mood, U are domestically abusing her which I believe should be stated in d law. Guys stop Misinforming or encouraging husbands to forcefully have sex with their wives. It also damages marriage and causes infidelity. This acts makes d wife to automatically hate d husband and find solace in d hands of another man.
Like d 1st comment said. If you can't hold your konji, shalaye outside instead of raping. My 1 cent.

what when wen forcefully collect money fro. their husband when there is no money
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Blackmiserable(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:
Men, Don't rape your wife, if she denies you sex, go outside and get it... Its not on you, it's on her! And it's not cheating!
You see the reason it cannot be called marital rape?
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by profmallor: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
In a court of law, a case for domestic violence may be more appropriate than this martial rape term been joked about.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:

Wow.....
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
In saner countries,half of you rapists would be in jail or castrated
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by EmmyDJourno: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
How we go take settle this matter now shocked
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Blackmiserable(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Exactly what I said and some guys were attacking me. It's called domestic violence. When u forcefully have sex with your wife when not in d mood, U are domestically abusing her which I believe should be stated in d law. Guys stop Misinforming or encouraging husbands to forcefully have sex with their wives. It also damages marriage and causes infidelity. This acts makes d wife to automatically hate d husband and find solace in d hands of another man.
Like d 1st comment said. If you can't hold your konji, shalaye outside instead of raping. My 1 cent.

I'm sorry, having sex with your spouse is not up to you. It is an obligation.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by kendo60(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
No one have ever stand to speak for men also. Men do face similar issue as well, but no one will speak.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by vasco01(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wetin sef you go do women?

You demand for sex from your legal wife she denied you, you come force enter her she go talk say you rape am

You commot go do outside she go say you be ass hole or cheater to the extent say she go even publish am for her family

And they know say men no dey fit control konji ooooo

Haba women make we die ne

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Rossycee(f): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
She is absolutely right. Marital rape is referred as intimate partner violence, it is still in existence though most are ashamed to speak up.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Biodun1929(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:

GBAM!
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Biodun1929(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dalil8:

You're right

Jejely go outside as a guy man go find another woman wey dey in the mood. Or get like 3 side chicks e better dan to rape.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by pmoye(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
The very reason married men should get sidechics.
This world is already insane. How can I marry a babe only for her to be telling me that she is not in the mood? Abeg, this life is short and simple. Get one or two sidechics outside, then stop disturbing your wife for sex. When she is in the mood give it to her, and when she is not in the mood you don't even need to ask her because you're getting served front back right and center by different babes.

I am increasingly thinking it is better to get a baby mama one can put on monthly stipend instead of getting married. Some ladies simply want to eat their cake and have it. Imagine getting married to a man only for you to start hoarding sex saying you're not in the mood. Masculine t.h.und.er fire you there! If you know as a lady that you don't have appetite or desire for sex why not stay single biko, instead of causing troubles for yourself. Especially the no-sex-before marriage gang. You will keep a man in anticipation of having a good sex life with you only for you to get married and change you mind that you're not in the mood. That is dishonesty and a perfect reason for divorce. Even if you get 1 million children for me I go divorce your ass. Except of course you're cool with me having sidechics. No woman should try to gag the husband's sexual appetite. If you can meet his needs pak'n'go.

supremenews:
Marital rape exists, I have experienced it- Victoria Inyama counters Anita Joseph (video)

Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama, has countered the opinion of her colleague, Anita Joseph, who over the weekend faulted statement made by some married women that their husbands raped them when they weren't in the mood for sex.

Anita in a video made with her husband argued that a woman cannot claim her husband raped her if he had sex with her when she wasn't in the mood. She opined that the body of a woman is the food of her husband and should be made available whenever he needs to feed on it.

Reacting to Anita's video, Victoria said there indeed is a thing called Marital rape and that many married women have experienced and are still experiencing it. She said sex even in marriage should be with consent. She argued that forcefully having sex with a spouse is another act of domestic violence.

She said she has experienced marital rape and that it leaves so many women damaged.

Can a husband rape? Yes a husband can rape his spouse. It depends. Let me define it. Marital rape or spousal rape is the act of sexual intercourse with ones spouse without the spouse's consent. The lack of consent is essential here because it does not need to involve physical violence. Marital rape is a form of domestic violence and sexual abuse.

Husbands can rape wife. I do not know about wife raping a husband. The most important thing is consent is needed. A lot of women constantly raped in their marriage. They are so ashamed to even talk about it. I have experienced it and I am learning about it. The trauma and the damage it causes is beyond your understanding'' she said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ-M6n6t_a4

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBbLFb0AYyM/?igshid=11mxt0zzhj0km

9 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
philip0906:

Spill more please

She was a Nollywood Actress and everyone knows they are wayward. She then said she had become a born again Christian and started tying scarf. Before she grants any interview, the first thing she will say is "I can't defile my body again". She started calling out the Nollywood Actresses for being wayward but she was only an hypocrite.
She started travelling out to be with this guy abroad and lodging with him then come back here to pretend as a born again Christian.
The secret blew but she denied until she got pregnant and fled abroad out of shame when people discovered. She didn't want the child outside wedlock which should have been more shameful, so she forced herself into the union and enduring until she could no longer. She has filed for a divorce now.
If not for her hypocrisy, She should have had the child outside wedlock like every other person.
But for the pregnancy, it shouldn't have been the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Macon1212: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Joycekkh:
Some ladies actually dont have a single atom of shame left in them, Victoria should have at least protect the little image her husband has.

Are you sure is not divorced? You can't be with a man and still talking about him like this.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Asour: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hypocrit:
No good news again all we now hear is: Rape Slaughter black lives matter Covid419 political 419ers ... i am tired already.
Hahahaha!
You probably shouldn't tie your social sanity to the news.
Consider reading the short free book "Avoid the news" by Rolf Dobelli.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by pseudonomer: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:

If everyone takes to this advice... Life would be a better place to live! Say no Rape! Say Yes to RUNS GIRLS and MISTRESSES.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Don't be stupid with your yeye sarcasm, marital rape is real, do you know what rape is? Forcibly having sex with anyone or your wife, that means she won't be wet but dry, forcing it in will cause bruises in that area which can also result to bleading in some cases, if the woman then goes to the hospital or police to report him immediately after the evil act, it will be treated as assault which is also a crime, and the evil nonentity will be charged for it,

If you like cheat on your wife because she said no, that's your business.

How did you see sarcasm in that?

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Macon1212:

Are you sure is not divorced? You can't be with a man and still talking about him like this.
I guess they are divorced. Some women are always so bitter after divorce. Its crazy.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

See someone's reasoning grin.
Those days when you get home from work and you ain't in the mood for sex I guess you wouldn't have an issue if your madam goes to the guy next door to "get it". Afterall, it's not on your wife, It's on you! And it's not cheating!
Keep that same energy bruv!
male and female infidelity aren't comparable. I don't know how many times we have to explain this

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Biodun1929(m): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fearcom:

What do you call a woman who denies her husband sex only to give her secret lover unlimited access to her body?
Or One who denies her husband sex over a long period yet expects him to remain faithful?
Or one who denies him yet stabs him when he is found to be unfaithful?
Or one who uses sex as a tool to manipulate her husband to fulfill her every whim?
We are in an age where women want men to love them unconditionally while their own love involves so many conditions.

You have said it all.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by backwardneva: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
What is this one saying,just because you have acted in 2or 3 movies is not a license to say rubbish.
Why are you in marriage?
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by King44(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Some women almost chased me out of twitter on this same topic, as far as I am concerned there is nothing like marital rape and if a man was reported for marital rape by his wife it is better to just call off the marriage

Once my wife start denying me of sex well no cause for alarm, I would employ two concubines to assist her I will no longer bother her for sex anymore, when she is ready an den my shakara go start cheats lasan! me wey I no get chill you are out of my house on a first class cabin.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Jerryembassy91(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
No one should pay attention to this woman...she doesn’t knw what she is saying, she’s a joke too..
Becos her marriage failed she turned to rape activist.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by erico2k2(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Don't be stupid with your yeye sarcasm, marital rape is real, do you know what rape is? Forcibly having sex with anyone or your wife, that means she won't be wet but dry, forcing it in will cause bruises in that area which can also result to bleading in some cases, if the woman then goes to the hospital or police to report him immediately after the evil act, it will be treated as assault which is also a crime, and the evil nonentity will be charged for it,

If you like cheat on your wife because she said no, that's your business.
ur 1st few paragraphs did not address what the guy you quoted said, he simply said instead of raping ur wife get it elsewhere. This might be someone else's coping mechanism. SO I agree with him to some extent...This is the reason some men have more wives

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by do4luv14(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmm cant resist replying this comment,

and Same applies to the Lady, and it goes both way

EzzyCarter:

See someone's reasoning grin.
Those days when you get home from work and you ain't in the mood for sex I guess you wouldn't have an issue if your madam goes to the guy next door to "get it". Afterall, it's not on your wife, It's on you! And it's not cheating!
Keep that same energy bruv!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Teenagers Held For Stealing In Lagos (photo) / Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects / Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.