Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It (41332 Views)

Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Zetty177x: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2020
I completely disagree. A Husband can't rape a wife. Lack of love-making is even a ground for divorce. Truth is many women marry to change their maiden name and status. Some can't stand to sleep with heir Husbands cos they hate the men. And if they are unlucky to marry a randy one..it becomes a rape situation.if u love ur Husband, u should be in the mood,when he is..
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Friend22(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2020
Sometimes I see lack of self clique in what some of you who dummies parading yourselves as intellectual of some sort because they can string some words together saying that there is something called marital rape.
A thing unheard of!
This your westernized way of reasoning is what causing problems for us here.
And I know you will carry this same mentality and approve the nonesense some so called woke people want us to endorse as nothing like 'women' rather we we should call females 'woperson.'
As in, the de-genderization of humans.

Some of you are just subtle Tatian McGrath(check her on twitter)

NOTE:Ladies are very confused as to tell us what constitutes marital rape when the very basis of marriage is for a man and a woman to freely have sex with themselves except there is a health or religious reason to abstain.

If not for health reason or religious reason I don't see why a man or a woman should deny one their marital right to intimacy.
And I think propounding these ideas are very stupid.
In fact they are stupidly delusional!
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Friend22(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2020
Ningen:
There's nothing like marital rape.

It's simply RAPE.
Be it in the confines of marriage or not.

OK, can we agree your birth came through rape because we don't know if your dad did it forcefully.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Ningen(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Friend22:

OK, can we agree your birth came through rape because we don't know if your dad did it forcefully.

OK, can we agree your skull is full of spaghetti because we don't know if you have a brain at all.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by genii96(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2020
Marital rape doesn't exist in this country yet regardless of anyone's opinions
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by newdawn2017(f): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
HITsquad:
Men, Don't rape your wife, if she denies you sex, go outside and get it... Its not on you, it's on her! And it's not cheating!
& stay out! undecided
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by MasterQim(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
What then is the cogent rationale for married women depriving their men sex? Could it be that they're having exra-marital affairs with other men and have fallen out of love with their husband? Is it only because of ' we are not in the mood?' Don't forget, some married women use sex as a weapon to get what they want or get upper hand/control their husbands. .........confused beings!
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by newdawn2017(f): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:

See someone's reasoning grin.
Those days when you get home from work and you ain't in the mood for sex I guess you wouldn't have an issue if your madam goes to the guy next door to "get it". Afterall, it's not on your wife, It's on you! And it's not cheating!
Keep that same energy bruv!
Yes, tell him.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by placeofallure(f): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Futuragetty:

What happens if the party refusing SEX is the man?
will the female folks agree? No, instead they will start making assumptions of some nonexistent side-chic.
and yes, You can't even get hard when there's no romance.
A man CANNOT be guilty of rape against his wife. both the holy Book and our Laws are in agreement that A married spouse, (Man & wife) has the right of intercourse over the other.

Between husband and wife?
You're talking about rights as if we're in a law court or at the Senate. Please, life is not as difficult as that. Rights? IHmmn! f your wife's indisposed and on the hospital bed, go grab her and exercise your conjugal rights on her na. In marriage, things are not a straight jacket!

Then to your question, you said if the man is the unwilling partner, ...so what? No big deal. Communication is what happens! Not him behaving like some fool and let the wife erroneously think there's a side chick somewhere. Sit with her and talk!

From time immemorial, husband and wife have always had 'ish' the thing is attack the issue, don't attack your partner. Respect begets respect,
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by HITsquad: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
newdawn2017:
[size=8pt][/size] & stay out! undecided
lol chill
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Wierdceo: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Just imagine I marry Imo woman wey Dem Don turn marriage to cash out. I pay their heavy bride price of like over 1million for the woman head and I kon dy ask for sex she dy do one kind for wetin? She must do o. In western world where they no dy cut pesin head with bride price, eheh we can say don't rape ur wife because she didn't burden you with bride price but here that everything is on the man's neck then the important thing he has to enjoy from the woman (because most of them don't have brains to contribute ideas to the man's life) you are there busying with "am not in the mood". You people should Stop all this talk o.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Friend22(m): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Ningen:

OK, can we agree your skull is full of spaghetti because we don't know if you have a brain at all.

When you appear woke it makes you people who espouse this marital rape nonsense sound more like dummies.
Where in the world does marital rep exist?

Keep inventing words you will sooner or later eventually come to eat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics / Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.