Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It (41338 Views)

Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by dejonathan(f): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
They're both mad...

Everything is always against man
So woman no dey rape man abi
Abi because man prick no dey get shame??

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by saucecode(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Does Nigerian law recognize it as a crime? This is all that matters, if not, all you screaming marital rape are only wasting your time.

Go and meet your legislators to amend the law.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by exposition: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sometimes when my wife is asleep I go take style suck breast suck breast sotay she go still behave like she dey sleep and I go now take style shift pant! She go now behave like say she know no but she know!
Pls is that one rape?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by MrWondah(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
She is not sure of the woman raping the man but the man raping the woman.
Its OK, keep denying your husband sex because you are not in the mood while giving it to another man outside until you destroy your marriage and blame the devil

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by IMASTEX: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:
Men, Don't rape your wife, if she denies you sex, go outside and get it... Its not on you, it's on her! And it's not cheating!
you have just activated gba gbos grin

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Galactico4ever(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
exposition:
Sometimes when my wife is asleep I go take style suck breast suck breast sotay she go still behave like she dey sleep and I go now take style shift pant!
Pls is that one rape?
Chai!!Na OGUN Go Settle Your Matter.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by barrypro: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ok.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by fredoooooo: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:
Men, Don't rape your wife, if she denies you sex, go outside and get it... Its not on you, it's on her! And it's not cheating!

Bless you .. or rather divorce her .. shikena .. i hate dramas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by iswallker(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
See her boobs sef - very suckulent.. undecided undecided
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Blitz888(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Anita never encouraged any man to violently get sex from the wife... All she said was madam, even if you're not in the mood give access and just maybe while he's at it your mood will return..

Her giving access is already consent!

Madam inyama is obviously the cause of her marital issues with this her marital rape concept that is alien to our constitution.

Rape is bad but don't know if there's such a thing called spousal rape.

Rape should be punished with death by hanging... Hanging by the restless balls!

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by ojaysam25(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
ok
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by MartinsD12(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
supremenews:
Marital rape exists, I have experienced it- Victoria Inyama counters Anita Joseph (video)

Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama, has countered the opinion of her colleague, Anita Joseph, who over the weekend faulted statement made by some married women that their husbands raped them when they weren't in the mood for sex.

Anita in a video made with her husband argued that a woman cannot claim her husband raped her if he had sex with her when she wasn't in the mood. She opined that the body of a woman is the food of her husband and should be made available whenever he needs to feed on it.

Reacting to Anita's video, Victoria said there indeed is a thing called Marital rape and that many married women have experienced and are still experiencing it. She said sex even in marriage should be with consent. She argued that forcefully having sex with a spouse is another act of domestic violence.

She said she has experienced marital rape and that it leaves so many women damaged.

Can a husband rape? Yes a husband can rape his spouse. It depends. Let me define it. Marital rape or spousal rape is the act of sexual intercourse with ones spouse without the spouse's consent. The lack of consent is essential here because it does not need to involve physical violence. Marital rape is a form of domestic violence and sexual abuse.

Husbands can rape wife. I do not know about wife raping a husband. The most important thing is consent is needed. A lot of women constantly raped in their marriage. They are so ashamed to even talk about it. I have experienced it and I am learning about it. The trauma and the damage it causes is beyond your understanding'' she said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJIJH1WLFFs

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBbLFb0AYyM/?igshid=11mxt0zzhj0km
What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Ningen(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
There's nothing like marital rape.

It's simply RAPE.
Be it in the confines of marriage or not.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Hezmatosky: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Old cargoes angry

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Lamasta(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Take this ones as role model and you are on the path to tears..... Say no to rape whether marital or not cool
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by TemmyT002(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Shut up jare
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Some ladies actually dont have a single atom of shame left in them, Victoria should have at least protect the little image her husband has.

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Flows001(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
I wonder why people are still ignorant. Aunty there is NOTHING like MARITAL RAPE under our Law, the Police can never arrest any man and charge him for committing 'Marital Rape'. This consent you laid emphasis on had already been obtained from the wife the day she AGREED to marry the Man and it flows all through the marriage(legally speaking).
You should rather call it 'Forceful Sex' and not 'Marital Rape'(awon feminists raising different strategies to bring men down). Stop confusing people jorr. I don't support forceful sex though but y'all should understand the concept of 'Rape' and stop giving it your own definition. Marital Rape kor, mental rape ni undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by SATANworshipsME: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
any olosho gold digger that says a husband can rape wife , may thunder fire her smelling toto. nigerians dont know what rape is.
the only thing that can happen between a husband and a wife is sexual abuse. one instance is where the guy invites guys to come Bleep his wife. and this is more common in the west.
i stand with you anita josept.
all other olohos reading this that think otherwise, may your toto continue smelling like okporoko angry angry angry/
I NOW SEE WHY TIMAYA bleeped HER SMELLING TOTO AND DUMPED HER. SHE DESERVES TO BE DUMPED AFTER RELEASE
[b]

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Psalmistproject: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Any man that rapes his wife must be a real man. He could have subscribed for wet package, but no why? I'm married and my body belongs to my wife alone. And the woman is saying she's not in the mood.
See pussy is not meant for mood swing thats why God made open and eager. Unlike the man if he's not ready you will know.

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by kennieG(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:
Gbamm grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Bennycollins: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rubbish!
Anyway some ppl are not really in marriage. Just living with another of the opposite sex by circumstances.
Even the good book say you should not DEFRAUD each other.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by lekki1444: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:
what if she wants sex and you are not in the mood can she get it outside too and its not cheating ? you better not set a precedent that you cant keep up with
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by seyigiggle: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
now you know.
next time wake her up to seek consensual permission because it is rape by Victoria's standard.

exposition:
Sometimes when my wife is asleep I go take style suck breast suck breast sotay she go still behave like she dey sleep and I go now take style shift pant! She go now behave like say she know no but she know!
Pls is that one rape?
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by wealth2al(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hypocrite! You forced yourself on the man because you came out as a hypocritical born again! You claimed you don't defile your body but travel out to romp with guys which you denied.
You got pregnant and fled abroad to force yourself on him so you won't have the child outside wedlock cos you are an hypocrite. So, why complain about him?

8 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
undecided undecided

Rubbish. A wife must not be stingy with her body. If he seeks satisfaction outside, person no go hear word. Sometimes, just open it wide and let him release tension.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by bukatyne(f): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
supremenews:
Marital rape exists, I have experienced it- Victoria Inyama counters Anita Joseph (video)

Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama, has countered the opinion of her colleague, Anita Joseph, who over the weekend faulted statement made by some married women that their husbands raped them when they weren't in the mood for sex.

Anita in a video made with her husband argued that a woman cannot claim her husband raped her if he had sex with her when she wasn't in the mood. She opined that the body of a woman is the food of her husband and should be made available whenever he needs to feed on it.

Reacting to Anita's video, Victoria said there indeed is a thing called Marital rape and that many married women have experienced and are still experiencing it. She said sex even in marriage should be with consent. She argued that forcefully having sex with a spouse is another act of domestic violence.

She said she has experienced marital rape and that it leaves so many women damaged.

Can a husband rape? Yes a husband can rape his spouse. It depends. Let me define it. Marital rape or spousal rape is the act of sexual intercourse with ones spouse without the spouse's consent. The lack of consent is essential here because it does not need to involve physical violence. Marital rape is a form of domestic violence and sexual abuse.

Husbands can rape wife. I do not know about wife raping a husband. The most important thing is consent is needed. A lot of women constantly raped in their marriage. They are so ashamed to even talk about it. I have experienced it and I am learning about it. The trauma and the damage it causes is beyond your understanding'' she said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJIJH1WLFFs

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBbLFb0AYyM/?igshid=11mxt0zzhj0km

@bold: cheesy

If you have defined marital/spousal rape as 'the act of sexual intercourse with ones spouse without the spouse's consent', how then can you say you don't know about a wife raping her husband?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by philip0906(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Hypocrite! You forced yourself on the man because you came out as a hypothetical born again! You claimed you don't defile your body but travel out to romp with guys which you denied.
You got pregnant and fled abroad to force yourself on him so you won't have the child outside wedlock cos you are an hypocrite. So, why complain about him?
Spill more please
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by ThierryJay: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Absolute balderdash coming from Inyama.

In marriage, the relationship between a husband and wife is at a different dimension than between two unmarried persons. There's a form of implied authority both have over each other's body, such that violation of the body can only be in special circumstances, such as in domestic assault/battery/and violence.

In the absence of physical assault, a husband having sex with his wife who did not give express consent, cannot be said to have committed the same crime that the Killers of Uwa, or all those randy old bastards who rape children have committed.

On the other side of the coin, there are several instances where wives manipulate their tired husband's manhood, either by forced MouthAction when he's too tired (came back from work late) or giving it a handjob when the husband would obviously prefer to be asleep. They then mount the husband's now turgid pole and then begin to bounce away on it. Is Inyama by any means insinuating that these wives deserve to be placed on the same disgraceful pedestal that, for example, the Chrisland teacher who raped a 4 year old pupil is on, and go to prison for fulfilling their conjugal rights? Can you see the utter naivety and senselessness in this line of thought? If this were the case, then many of our fathers and mothers should be in prison rotting away.

Why will a wife feel damaged that her husband had sex with her? Imagine the reaction if Dangote's wife were to come out and say Dangote raped her, Or Aisha saying Buhari raped her?

These bitter feminists should just know that they are weakening the actual rape issue with all these kind of inconsequential exertions. Rape is a serious matter that deserves extreme punishment. Don't water it down by bringing in all kinds of typical everyday sexual activities just to get back at men.

The craze for feminism should not take away people's common sense. Nigerian law doesn't support marital rape.

7 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Dchampion65: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ghost1994:
There's nothing like marital rape in Nigeria Marriage constitution.

[i][/i] i just hope some men won't be in trouble for this rape saga.

You are correct but you can be charge for grievous bodily harm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) / Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja / Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.