Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It (41311 Views)

Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Dalby(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Dalil8:

You're right

Jejely go outside as a guy man go find another woman wey dey in the mood. Or get like 3 side chicks e better dan to rape.

Simple!!!

Many women will now say what happens if the reverse happens? Don't worry we are always in the mood and it will not get to that... gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
what if she wants sex and you are not in the mood can she get it outside too and its not cheating ? you better not set a precedent that you cant keep up with
Its already in motion.. marriage for naija done finally spoil like it is in the western world. Expect all sorts of nonsense that emasculates the man and strengthen the woman. When every thing set we will then know what we have gotten ourselves into. I don't support or encourage rape of any kind. Let's all be ready
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by dasparrow: 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
denvers:
I repeat, I will comfortably rape my wife, if she deny me sex

Then prepare to meet your maker because she might decide to poison you one way or another. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Also, make sure you remain in your 5th world country Nigeria because if you try that savage behavior of yours in any Western nation, be prepared to cool off in prison.

And then be prepared to be raped by other male inmates while in prison. By the time you get out of jail, your butt hole will be leaking. Next time, you will think twice before forcefully penetrating a fellow human being like you.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Badestman: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:
Men, Don't rape your wife, if she denies you sex, go outside and get it... Its not on you, it's on her! And it's not cheating!

Thank you so much for your wisdom
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by gwama: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
If in a marriage it is necessary to arrive at the rape to have sexual intercourse, it is because this marriage goes very badly and in this case it is better to divorce, very often after these sexual rapes, comes the stage of the marital crime. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
There have been stories on this platform "my husband hasn't touched me in months, what do I do?"
Of all the comments written by men, I never saw one that told her to get it from someone else.
Men have a way of looking out for themselves. See them advocating adultery instead of rape, as if adultery is a lesser evil. undecided
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by lekki1444: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
dairykidd:

Its already in motion.. marriage for naija done finally spoil like it is in the western world. Expect all sorts of nonsense that emasculates the man and strengthen the woman. When every thing set we will then know what we have gotten ourselves into. I don't support or encourage rape of any kind. Let's all be ready
i dont understand your point. i think the women of a society are a representative of the men in that socciety. if nigerian women are messed up it is beause the men are messed up
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by gwama: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Warning for men, before marriage, find out if your future wife has not undergone genital mutilation. If this is the case and you are fond of sexual intercourse, abstain from this marriage, seek a partner with the same sexual aspirations as you, this avoids arriving at rape in marriage. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by MansoryMX(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chukwutobi:
The world is actually getting confused. A woman can deny her husband sex for reasons the husband may not even know. This is one of the causes of domestic violence and some men actually do forcefully have sex with their wives as a result.

Truth is any woman who undergoes such a treatment will possibly go through similar pains a rape victim will go through and it’s devastating. Violence against women should be discouraged no matter who the woman involved is to the man.

However, married women should learn to be understanding and not use sex as a tool to get what they want.

What’s your point exactly because you sound like a confused hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by denvers: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
dasparrow:

Then prepare to meet your maker because she might decide to poison you one way or another. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Also, make sure you remain in your 5th world country Nigeria because if you try that savage behavior of yours in any Western nation, be prepared to cool off in prison.

And then be prepared to be raped by other male inmates while in prison. By the time you get out of jail, your butt hole will be leaking. Next time, you will think twice before forcefully penetrating a fellow human being like you.
Be ready to burn in hell, u son of a fool.
I only expressed my mind, quote me again and get divine slap.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:
Men, Don't rape your wife, if she denies you sex, go outside and get it... Its not on you, it's on her! And it's not cheating!

Hmmmmm. I just dey observe.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by greatbuc(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
Las las everybody will taste death and all you know will be useless .. Someone will still come and say his dad raped his wife and he is a product of rape.. I think the world is ruled by insanity.. We all are looking for reasons why we are not insane. When you find one... Boom another range of insanity is born. I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride to death.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by AUSVINS(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
aminusodiq:
I see no reason why a reasonable man shld rape his wife!!! Pet her fr sex, if she doesn't agree, den dance soapy!!!
If she insists over a long period of time, get a side chick grin grin

In case u need a realistic drawing to surprise ur wife so u won't have to rape dem!!! (Fr ur loved ones too) grin grin grin check my siggy for realistic pencil drawing/digital paintings
Hi,please how do I contact you? I need a painting of my WiFi.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by bezimo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
A husband cannot rape his wife..that's complete B.S..there is a reason the law does not even recognise such..If as a woman you cannot give your husband unrestricted access to your kpekus then stay single don't come and be telling us complete nonsense..
Even Bible said your kpekus and body is owned by your husband..and vice versa.I Cor7:4.
How can he then rape his property..rubbish..
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Deoboss(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
ddestiny20:
You wan sleep with your wife na wahala, you go Bleep outside wahala,women una no know wetin una want.

A man raping a female or vice versa is very bad.

This is my own opinion on marital rape:
It’s an exaggeration from wives as her husband has carnal knowledge of his wife from onset.

Men surfer more in marriages.

Is marriage really worth it? Answer is a capital NO.

All African wives will stop letting their husband sleep with them within time (sure or ask married men this fact).

So if a husband feels like making love to his wife & if she says no and he still goes on to make love to her then it’s called marital rape?

What are the actual conjugal rights of a man in marriage?

Marriage is for companionship, love, procreation & sex. Men don’t enjoy much from marriage at the many rules on lean rights of a husband over his wife.

So why then do men marry? Just to work hard & provide, even the children he trained only remembers & assist their mother (his wife) when they are older & fend for themselves while the man (her husband) who now becomes a retiree enjoys nothing & one day soon he then dies or what else do men enjoy in marriages?

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by MiddleDimension: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold: cheesy

If you have defined marital/spousal rape as 'the act of sexual intercourse with ones spouse without the spouse's consent', how then can you say you don't know about a wife raping her husband?
when a man is drunk and you take advantage of him. there is example of this in the bible. Noah and his daughters

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by bezimo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Don't be stupid with your yeye sarcasm, marital rape is real, do you know what rape is? Forcibly having sex with anyone or your wife, that means she won't be wet but dry, forcing it in will cause bruises in that area which can also result to bleading in some cases, if the woman then goes to the hospital or police to report him immediately after the evil act, it will be treated as assault which is also a crime, and the evil nonentity will be charged for it,

If you like cheat on your wife because she said no, that's your business.

Stop been stupidly delusional..that doesn't count..if she goes to the police..the police will ask..who is he again..then she will say her husband.They will either laugh at her or walk her away because the law doesn't recognize such..After which on her return home..I hope the husband divorces her stupid ass or send her back to her father's house..since she has failed F9 in her conjugal duties..Rubbish
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by mindtricks: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Exactly what I said and some guys were attacking me. It's called domestic violence. When u forcefully have sex with your wife when not in d mood, U are domestically abusing her which I believe should be stated in d law. Guys stop Misinforming or encouraging husbands to forcefully have sex with their wives. It also damages marriage and causes infidelity. This acts makes d wife to automatically hate d husband and find solace in d hands of another man.
Like d 1st comment said. If you can't hold your konji, shalaye outside instead of raping. My 1 cent.
Please help me tell them.
The fact that sex is sweet does not mean people cannot have a genuine reason not to want it at some point in time. Doing it when the body of the woman is not welcoming can lead to fatal outcomes. A true man should be able to understand his woman's feelings, and bring her to the right state for sex.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:

So what are you trying to say? That men are dogs that cannot control their sexual urge hence the need to get satisfaction from anywhere? SMH.

You people are beginning to make it sound like sex is all there is to marriage.

Repugnant!
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by mindtricks: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
bezimo:

Stop been stupidly delusional..that doesn't count..if she goes to the police..the police will ask..who is he again..then she will say her husband.They will either laugh at her or walk her away because the law doesn't recognize such..After which on her return home..I hope the husband divorces her stupid ass or send her back to her father's house..since she has failed F9 in her conjugal duties..Rubbish

That is what a typical untrained Nigerian police will do. But those well informed know the possibilities and will do better than that.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by mindtricks: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Eulalia:

So what are you trying to say? That men are dogs that cannot control their sexual urge hence the need to get satisfaction from anywhere? SMH.

You people are beginning to make it sound like sex is all there is to marriage.

Repugnant!

Exactly what many of these think.
I wonder the place of shared feelings and emotions in such homes that the hyper-sexually active man cannot understand when his wife is down and why she is down and not wanting sex.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
mindtricks:

Exactly what many of these think.
I wonder the place of shared feelings and emotions in such homes that the hyper-sexually active man cannot understand when his wife is down and why she is down and not wanting sex.

I'm telling you. Its height of indiscipline and lack of self control.

Thank God not all men are sex freak.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by ZeusP(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Just Passin By
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by aminusodiq(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
AUSVINS:
Hi,please how do I contact you? I need a painting of my WiFi.
kindly check my WhatsApp number in my signature or contact me via zero seven zero six six four five six zero two nine
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Budline1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
placeofallure:
We're all humans and blood flows in our veins. Everything boils to understanding your partner, being friends and enjoying companionship.

If her boss, colleague or client bullies her at work OR in the instance of the loss of a beloved OR when down physically, a woman won't be in the mood. But, when your husband is the first person you tell when any of these happens, he won't even ask to get down with you. He'd know that's not a good time. He's not mad, he won't rape you.

When the excuses become incessant, that's when a man becomes a monster and your kinda 'rape' (which I strongly disapprove) can happen.

Under no guise must a man forcefully get down with a woman, whether married to her or not. It's emotionally demoralising. As enjoyable as sex is, when it is forced, it loses all the flavour.

For your woman to consistently refuse you, there's an underlying problem which the couple should work on and if it's not working, go your separate ways so you can have sex with another person in peace.

I agree. You get brain.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Futuragetty: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:
Nonsense! Isino gini? You cannot call that rape.
A Husband can't RAPE his wife.
When a man has sex with her wife, consent is implied.A husband may not be guilty of rape upon his wife, yet if he uses force or violence to exercise his right of intercourse, he may be guilty of assault.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by April4th(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Isinweke:
Reminds me of Okey Bakassi comedy.

"How to know Nigerian police is your friend"

When a woman carry rape case go police station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miKy3nm5tiw

Hilarious comedy, but most feminists nowadays will tag him as a rape apologist.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Futuragetty: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
placeofallure:
We're all humans and blood flows in our veins. Everything boils to understanding your partner, being friends, and enjoying companionship.

If her boss, colleague, or client bullies her at work OR in the instance of the loss of a beloved OR when down physically, a woman won't be in the mood. But, when your husband is the first person you tell when any of these happens, he won't even ask to get down with you. He'd know that's not a good time. He's not mad, he won't rape you.

When the excuses become incessant, that's when a man becomes a monster and your kinda 'rape' (which I strongly disapprove) can happen.

Under no guise must a man forcefully get down with a woman, whether married to her or not. It's emotionally demoralizing. As enjoyable as sex is, when it is forced, it loses all the flavor.

For your woman to consistently refuse you, there's an underlying problem which the couple should work on and if it's not working, go your separate ways so you can have sex with another person in peace.
What happens if the party refusing SEX is the man?
will the female folks agree? No, instead they will start making assumptions of some nonexistent side-chic.
and yes, You can't even get hard when there's no romance.
A man CANNOT be guilty of rape against his wife. both the holy Book and our Laws are in agreement that A married spouse, (Man & wife) has the right of intercourse over the other.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by Crieff(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Venerable612:
Ignorance, that’s all I see with these online tantrums.

Rape is a crime. It is not subject to the whims and caprices of the people. It also has nothing to do with anyone’s opinion.

Rape is as defined in legislations and interpreted by the Courts. Nigerian Law doesn’t recognise marital rape.

UK law, however, does recognises marital rape... and that only became recognised in 1990; see the case of R v R (1991).

Nigerian law might get there someday but presently, no such thing as Marital rape - it doesn’t matter what anybody’s opinion on the matter is.

Very correct. The best or the closest defined law is assault as defined by VAPA.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by jaxxy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
HITsquad:

Ladies who deny their husbands sex for no serious reason shud be quarried.
Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by blessed2share: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rape is often associated with physical violence, but can rape still occur if there was no physical violence or any form of struggle between the parties? Can’t the perpetrator use psychological manipulation, power and position among other things to subdue the victim? Examples?

A minor cannot give consent. It doesn’t matter if she didn’t shout or if she came back for more. It is rape. Period.

You may end up having consensual sex with your student (or subordinate in the office) that travelled kilometres or even drove herself all the way to meet you in the hotel room, but you may have coerced the consent. It is rape.

Your house-help or ward sees no other place to turn when you asked for sex. She stands the risk of losing her shelter and maybe more. So, she gives in and even moaned rather than cry or shout for help during the session. It is rape.

She sees you as a man of God and couldn’t believe what you were up to when she knew what you were up to. She was mesmerized by the power you wield around you. She gave in didn’t want to “offend God” and kept quiet because she didn’t want to “ruin your ministry”. It is rape.

Now let’s talk about marriage. It can be safely assumed that sex is expected to occur in marriage between 2 consenting adults. The lines between negotiation, coercion, consent, rough play and role-playing may even get blurry. If the woman is having sex with her husband because the man may withhold monthly allowances, is it rape? If the woman is having sex with her husband because she’s afraid the man may go out for sex, is it rape? If the woman is having sex with her husband because the man is a mafia Don that can do and undo, is it rape? We may debate on the scenarios above. However, one clearly unambiguous case of rape in marriage may be when there is physical assault or violence before or during sexual intercourse. Unfortunately, some folks also swing this way and it becomes difficult to prove that the two parties did not plan for the drama.

Rape in marriage is extremely sensitive and delicate. It is a coin with two sides but with “tails” on both sides for the victim (male or female). On one hand, the responsibility is on the victim to report the first occurrence of rape in marriage, so that subsequent occasions of rape may not be misconstrued by the perpetrator or the system as a normal husband and wife matter. On the other hand, who will believe him/her the first time? They will tell the victim not to allow the devil to use them to scatter their own home.

My conclusion is that "the fact that you have not experienced it does not mean that the people that said they have experienced it are lying".

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It by nisco18ng(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
A wife has given all the consent in the world the day she exchanged vows 'with my body,I'll worship you'.
Besides, after marriage, the two has become one flesh, which makes it impossible to rape yourself. Its like saying I raped myself by masturbating or i need my own consent to masturbate.
Even in the greatest misunderstanding, my wife can't deny me that and vice versa. We can lay like log of wood and act like she isn't feeling anything, but never denial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.