Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,361 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21637 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Tloc(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
As regards the Maldekians, read about the role of Dalai Lama and why Tibet has so many guarded tunnels to the UNDERGROUND World with capital named SHAMBALA. They also have their own Sun.

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

I was deeply resented by family folks when i made my decision...
It was so horrible...
it really doesn't take anything from you though.

I know religion stories are bullshit but I still have many religious friends.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by div111(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pls someone should show me how the Bermuda triangle relates to these things.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by hahn(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

i'm good my friend. i felt bad for you seeing he was misrepresenting you for selfish interests. But i am better now, the devil is a liar.

Lol. Stop blaming innocent devil o jare
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tloc:
As regards the Maldekians, read about the role of Dalai Lama and why Tibet has so many guarded tunnels to the UNDERGROUND World with capital named SHAMBALA. They also have their own Sun.

Tibet and the Himalayas are very mysterious places
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
hahn:

Lol. Stop blaming innocent devil o jare

It is his cross, let him carry it.

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by hahn(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

It is his cross, let him carry it.

Good thing he doesn't exist
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Sailorsoldier1: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

Christianity called aliens demons? There's even no such word in my bible. What are you lying about today?
ur bible has been altered to suit n favour ur Christianity.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Sailorsoldier1: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
it really doesn't take anything from you though.

I know religion stories are bullshit but I still have many religious friends.
Relious ppl piss me off... They are forming more catholic than d pope but dey do d "wrongest" tins u can ever imagine.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
terrezo2002:

What does demon spirits need gold and those raw minerals they came to mine for.
Demons are real. The story is false. Same with Yoruba, and every other tribe version of some heavenly beings visiting.

demons also needs golds,
infact they very much love precious stones,

please go and watch one movie looks like the name was lord of the rings and see how a certain alien creature called smiggle or whatever his name was,

smiggle killed his fellow brother all because of a ring he calls (my precious)

to tell you how far demons are obsessed with any thing precious stones or perfums.

i once read a mysterious book about demons,

then i saw where they wrote,

you shall be given the power to control demons,
that you shall command them to go bring out golds and precious stones from their storehouse under the earth,

this instance is just to let you know that this demons have un-imaginable number of golds in large quantity that they dont even really need or know what to use it for,

they just store it for storing sake,

they just posseses it by force and will kill anything that comes close to steal it away from them,

they rather watch you die than to give you one small pieces of gold to take home

this world is indeed scary
cheers

7 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by mikhe2(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2020
my2chains:

demons also needs golds,

please go and watch one movie looks like the name was lord of the rings and see how a certain alien creature called smiggle or whatever his name was,

to tell you how far demons are obsessed with any thing precious stones or perfums.

that you shall command them to go bring out golds and precious stones from their storehouse under the earth,

this instance is just to let you know that this demons have un-imaginable number of golds in large quantity that they dont even really need or know what to use it for,

they just posseses it by force and will kill anything that comes close to steal it away from them,

they rather watch you die than to give you one small pieces of gold to take home

cheers
please do you still have that book?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
ur bible has been altered to suit favour ur Christianity.

You altered it right? Or you were told?

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
hahn:

Good thing he doesn't exist

Don't let him catch you, he's quite crafty at what he does.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Sailorsoldier1: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Image123:

You altered it right? Or you were told?
just the way u were told fictional stories of the bible by the white missionaries and u believed.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
just the way u were told fictional stories of the bible by the white missionaries and u believed.

So we are no different, just believers of different sides of our wondrous story?

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by xfactordv: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
the knowledge here is way too much .
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Sailorsoldier1: 2:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Image123:

So we are no different, just believers of different sides of our wondrous story?
my side has more facts...ur side is all lies and deceit.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 3:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
my side has more facts...ur side is all lies and deceit.

How convenient. Let's call it the convenient delusion. Thou art conveniently deluded.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ekwutox: 4:38am On Jun 17, 2020
FeliciaOja:

There are different species or breed of aliens.
Some are more sophisticated than others.
Some teleport through different planets in a click of a button. From planet x to earth in a flash. These types don't need alien spaceship
Some travel through the portals on Earth. One of these tunnel or portal is in antractica another portal or entry is at the Bermuda triangle. The ones that use this entry usually come in their spaceship.
Their spaceship has advanced technology like invisibility, ultra speed and more.

Here is the trick.
If these aliens want to be seen, they choose to come with a spaceship so people will see them in the sky. This is done on purpose to show us humans that we are not alone.
If they don't want to be seen they have technology that makes them invisible just like that movie Predator.
Their spaceship are quite huge and very very very sophisticated technology that humans have never seen.
These aliens want to help mankind with technology but they know from our history that we are destructive in nature. So if they give us technology and it gets to the wrong hands then the whole world will be doomed. They want to help us evolve as a human race but they know how dangerous and hostile we are.
If we catch a creature we haven't seen before the next thing we do is to "kill it"
So they are waiting for a time when we humans become woke and evolved to be able to handle the truth that there are other life forms out there in this gigantic universe.

You watch too many sci-fi movies
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by hahn(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Image123:

Don't let him catch you, he's quite crafty at what he does.

The same guy who was missing in action during the coronavirus pandemic and was nowhere to be found when Uwa was getting raped and murdered in his "house"?

How can you even stoop so low to worship such an incompetent being?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2020
my2chains:

demons also needs golds,

cheers

demons and aliens are real,
because if that they are not real,

why do most movies like showing us about all this scary things to watch?

There must really be something involved we the viewers dont know about

demons are been talked about on books and movies,

there must be something real about them that make us never stop talking about them this much

cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Truckman99(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2020
my2chains:

demons also needs golds,

cheers

Please what’s the name of the book?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by my2chains(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Truckman99:

Please what’s the name of the book?

its like you are really obsessed about demons and their books,

just give me time to remember the name or maybe will paste their encounters here for you to see it,
although its been a while i once found and read the book online,

demons are real bro!

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2020
hahn:

The same guy who was missing in action during the coronavirus pandemic and was nowhere to be found when Uwa was getting raped and murdered in his "house"?

How can you even stoop so low to worship such an incompetent being?

Devil? The devil is in the details.

2 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2020
@Felicia

I have been wondering how the Earth and all the stuffs in it came to existence

seems we are on the same path

demons are real, aliens are real, the dimensional space are real....

many mysteries to be uncovered, we have only studied 6% of the Earth's water bodies(oceans, lakes, rivers like the Amazon, etc) which holds many creatures, mysteries, and facts...

sometimes, I do counter the Bible, like seriously, it has been hijacked by some greedy people, it counters THE ORIGINAL SCROLL, from which the Bible wasnbeen extracted from...

I have once walk at my backyard(I'm living in a remote village), I notice some kinda stones there, I picked one only to find written symbols☢️☣️ on it, I didn't take it seriously, so I threw the stone away, after many days I started thinking about all these whole stuffs, I went to check for the stone to study the symbol, I couldn't find them again....

I've heard of UFOS and alien sitings even around AREA 51( a secret US military base, which has been reported to hold alien tech and weapons, the US stealth aircraft were made in Area 51, an aircraft that can travel at MARCH-9 (9 x the speed of sound) who/what taught humans these technologies,,,,,

everything is a real,.....Why didn't he Brits cart our ancient monuments away and brought their religion to blindfold us....think

When we think, we uncover many mysteries....

Think of creatures like the SIREN-HEAD, was it made by humans(that's definitely an alien),,, browse about it, it's been caught on camera roaming around a NUCLEAR FACILITY in the US...

anything nuclear is outta this world

let's wake up and think, let's reason with our brains, then we will understand things that has been hidden from us...

if you're doubting about the underearth dimension, browse about the DEEPEST HOLES on Earth, what was found in it....

Caves, Oceans holds more than what we know....

I don't just know how to say this, but I strongly believe in aliens and extraterrestrial beings, paranormal and spiritual things...

let me stop there

this thread can be helpful, let's it keep it going

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2020
more

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by hahn(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2020
Image123:

Devil? The devil is in the details.

Everything is God's will. Even when the devil wins
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Ahmback(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2020
I have been thinking also

do you know that THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE and BLACK HOLES are portals to another universe, dimensions, and.maybe another world
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Ahmback:
@Felicia

many mysteries to be uncovered, we have only studied 6% of the Earth's water bodies(oceans, lakes, rivers like the Amazon, etc) which holds many creatures, mysteries, and facts...

sometimes, I do counter the Bible, like seriously, it has been hijacked by some greedy people, it counters THE ORIGINAL SCROLL, from which the Bible wasnbeen extracted from...

I have once walk at my backyard(I'm living in a remote village), I notice some kinda stones there, I picked one only to find written symbols☢️☣️ on it, I didn't take it seriously, so I threw the stone away, after many days I started thinking about all these whole stuffs, I went to check for the stone to study the symbol, I couldn't find them again....

I've heard of UFOS and alien sitings even around AREA 51( a secret US military base, which has been reported to hold alien tech and weapons, the US stealth aircraft were made in Area 51, an aircraft that can travel at MARCH-9 (9 x the speed of sound) who/what taught humans these technologies,,,,,

everything is a real,.....Why didn't he Brits cart our ancient monuments away and brought their religion to blindfold us....think

Think of creatures like the SIREN-HEAD, was it made by humans(that's definitely an alien),,, browse about it, it's been caught on camera roaming around a NUCLEAR FACILITY in the US...

let's wake up and think, let's reason with our brains, then we will understand things that has been hidden from us...

if you're doubting about the underearth dimension, browse about the DEEPEST HOLES on Earth, what was found in it....

I don't just know how to say this, but I strongly believe in aliens and extraterrestrial beings, paranormal and spiritual things...

let me stop there

Wonderful contributions bro...
To think about the level of advancement of technology is mind blowing, humans have definitely bn aided by extraterrestrials in so many ways...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nezero(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Ahmback:
@Felicia

let me stop there

At Genesis chapter six, the Bible speaks of 'sons of God' or materialised angels who came to live with humans. The flood wiped their civilization away leaving only Noah. These angels were selfish and wicked, damaging human lives with their lack of self control. They became the demons.

Somehow they could have lost most of their original abilities due perhaps to the way they had to dematerialise on short notice.

Most paranormal activity is linked to them. Including UFOs.

You could say many individuals mentioned in the Bible are extraterrestrials..or even Aliens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Musk's Neuralink Shows First Brain-chip Patient Playing Online Chess / Nigerian Scientist's Conversion Of Urine Into Flammable Gases Gets Patent / Create New Yahoomail.com Account - Yahoo Registration Website Page For Signup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.