Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. (21693 Views)

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) / Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Thanks my dear, I will read all your questions and reply them accordingly

Thank you
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Capsy my man for life cheesy wink

Actually the word Demon is not from christianity. It's originally from the greek word daimon.

The Ancient Greek word daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen. The Greek conception of a daimōn notably appears in the works of Plato, where it describes the divine inspiration of Socrates.

THANKS FOR THE ENLIGHTENMENT.
JUST THAT THESE DAYS OUR PASTORS KEEP REMINDING US OF THE DEMONS AFTER OUR LIVES AND BLOCKING US FROM MAKING PROGRESS. I WONDER WHY THE DEMONS NEVER GO AFTER WORLD MILLIONAIRES, BUT ALWAYS GO AFTER POOR WINDOWS AND STRUGGLING SPARE PART TRADERS LIKE HAHN.

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by hahn(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST THAT THESE DAYS OUR PASTORS KEEP REMINDING US OF THE DEMONS AFTER OUR LIVES AND BLOCKING US FROM MAKING PROGRESS. I WONDER WHY THE DEMONS NEVER GO AFTER WORLD MILLIONAIRES, BUT ALWAYS GO AFTER POOR WINDOWS AND STRUGGLING SPARE PART TRADERS LIKE HAHN.

And demons always leave Nigerian politicians who should be their fav customers
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2020
hahn:

And demons always leave Nigerian politicians who should be their fav customers

DEMONS IN NIGERIA ARE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN THE DESTINIES OF PEOPLE WHO NEVER HAD ANY DESTINIES IN THE FIRST PLACE. cheesy
THEY POSSESS FROM ONE POOR PEPPER SELLER TO ANOTHER STRUGGLING STUDENT.
PEOPLE FROM WELL-TO-DO FAMILIES, AND THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING, ARE SOMEHOW, ALWAYS IMMUNE TO DEMON ATTACKS.
DEMONS ARE ALSO VERY SCARED OF MANY CITIES SO THEY'D RATHER OPERATE IN VILLAGES, CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR PALMWINE TAPPERS AND FARMERS. cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Summary: Igbo amaka
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by terrezo2002(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Aliens? undecided lipsrsealed

They were no aliens. Those beings still exist to this day and they are called DEMONS
What does demon spirits need gold and those raw minerals they came to mine for.
Demons are real. The story is false. Same with Yoruba, and every other tribe version of some heavenly beings visiting.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by KosiGee(m): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

1. Yes the aliens gifted the chiefs with precious alien gifts and technology. Some of this precious marbles, stones and artifacts have been taken by British colonial masters that first came here.
That is why you don't see it today
These items are currently underground protection in the British museum.
Same way a lot of ancient artifacts we're stolen from Egypt in the early 1900's by British archeologists. Some of this artifacts are on display at British museum.
The Egyptian govt. Has been trying for years to recover these artifacts but to no avail.

2. The wood carvings where made by humans. Wood carvings back then is like taking a photo today. If an ancient Igbo man saw an octopus for the first time. He will make a wood carving of the octopus so that anytime he sees the wood carving he remembers the whole experience when he first saw the octopus.
This is done as tribute and for memory. Just like u take a photo for memory purpose so when you look at the photo you remember the experience u had when the photo was taken.

If you were posted to my children’s school as a teacher. The first I’ll do would be to withdraw them from the school.
I agree, many years ago artists and scultors were the cameras that we have today.

Only the rich had their images preserved on canvas or stones as paintings, drawings and sculptures but you madam I’m sure do have some other issues going on.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by hahn(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

The deity that Isrealites call Yahweh is infact an alien being who helped the isrealites escape the Egyptian and helping them during their trip in the wilderness.

You see why Aaron was the chief high priest. There are so many proof of aliens in the Bible. The only issue is that it was replaced with the word "Angel"

The Israelites were never slaves under Egypt. That's jut a myth.

The bible is not a book of facts either. It's just a book of myth and fables

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:
Owing to the brutality of our world today, i long concluded as an agnostics that whoever is in charge of running this planet intervenes little on worldly matters... For those people covering themselves with the blood of Jesus, take a look at ancient history and see the brutality that has been melted out on people and u would know that there is little intervention from the people in charge...
So the explanation of in-fighting between the aliens makes so much sense as to why we have light and darkness...
For everyone coming to talk about Satan as darkness, if we truly Satan exist and Bible account is accurate, wouldn't Satan have long come out to give his own narrative of what happened between him and yahweh?
This is a very good question!!
I will explain in details how everything happened
1. Maldekians created the earth as a hospitable place to dwell.
2. They began creating animals and saw how good the whole thing was so they decided to create human beings.
This is evident in Bible in genesis when God( maldekians group) said let "US" create man in our own image. The "US" in the sentence means plural, a group of maldekians.
3. Now the first thing they did was to take some of their alien Dna and mix it with animals to create the hybrid human.
These half human half animal creation we're said to be very wise beings.
If you look at ancient Egypt you see paintings and statue of half man half animal.
These maldekians were not satisfied with that experiment so they continued changing and twisting the dna until the first man and woman perfect humans were created. Human beings was an alien experiment. These maldekians needed humans to help them in maintaining the new earth that was created.
Just like humans create robots to do specific works or functions.
For millions and millions of years maldekians and humans lived together peacefully in a tribal setting. Everyone was in tune with mother nature.
Animals were as equal as humans. Animals then didn't attack humans. Everyone was vegetarian. The animals didn't need any meat to survive.
No need for money,jobs or war
Humans just eat,slept,had fun. It was the most peaceful loving period of mankind.

Then came the Orion group of aliens. A group of reptilian aliens ( described as,The serpent in the bible) These aliens saw the whole peaceful life on Earth very boring.
They saw how everyone was so United as one and they wanted to create division. They wanted to hijack the maldekians earth experiment and infiltrate it and corrupt the humans.
This is explained as The serpent decieving Eve to eat the apple of tree of knowledge.
The reptilian Orion group main goal was to control and enslave humans.
So they started out by creating Kingship
Removing the idea that we are all equal
They appoint a person to rule over others which was not how humans lived then .there was no rank or ego. Everyone was equal. So Orion established Kingship and mixed their bloodlines with the first rulers so that their bloodlines will continue ruling humans. Bloodlines of queen of England, George bush,Obama,Donald Trump all have traced back their bloodlines to the ancient Kings bloodline.

The Orion established culture, to separate us and divide us. Culture never existed as everyone was one. Now culture A didn't like Culture B. And they separate to different locations and begin to populate and create new tribes. That is how humans were scattered all over the world.

The Orion established currency, before you didn't need money to get food or a house. Everything was provided by nature. Food,cloth,water everything was free.
When Orion introduce currency this divided humans as those with more money ruled over those with little money.

The Orion established Job. Working or slaving your life for money was never the plan for humans. Before orion, everyone was living enjoying and resting. Now Orion dismantle that and introduce work.
Back then the work people did was for free, no charge for healing,for construction. Everyone was in harmony until money was introduced.

All these is what the Orion introduce to humans and is represented as the apple In the Bible. After getting involved in the Orion experiment, Humans cells in our body started developing stress.
Stress from the new life they Orion introduce to them. This stress and suffering is the by product of our Orion established society.
This stress drastically reduced human life from 900yrs to 99/100 yrs life span.
The human body began to adapt to changes in our way of living.
This stress and struggle we experience for accepting the Orion way of life is represented in the Bible as the punishment God gives man for disobeying him and accepting the ways of Orion.

Next I will explain how the council of 9 a group of Senior Aliens barnished the Orion group. And where they were barnished to

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
KosiGee:

If you were posted to my children’s school as a teacher. The first I’ll do would be to withdraw them from the school.
I agree, many years ago artists and scultors were the cameras that we have today.

Only the rich had their images preserved on canvas or stones as paintings, drawings and sculptures but you madam I’m sure do have some other issues going on.
U can hide the truth from your children
Your children generation will be exopsed to so much alien technology that you will look like a big fool to them trying to hide the truth from them.
Next generations are smarter will be smarter than your current generation.
Humans recently just discovered 5G, and artificial intelligence by the time your children are 30 yrs old. Humans will be lodging in the moon for holidays and sight seeing. So don't bother hiding the truth, the truth will always prevail.

6 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by FeliciaOja(f): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
KosiGee:

I am sensitive and allergic to misinformation, miseducation, fake ‘acada’ people or inept individuals who abuse the word research.

Myths and legends abound, there’s nothing wrong in immersing ourselves in them.

They are entertaining but problem arises when some overzealous person attempts to twist and present them as facts. That is very wrong...now expanding on existing fables and mixing and linking them up with Igbo isn’t very nice.

We had excellent craftsmen. My grand father was a great blacksmith. His contemporaries did well using the resources available to them to create amazing works. If these were all well preserved and kept in the museums, they would’ve been tourist delights and they would’ve been great for history, engineering and science enthusiasts. They were really creative...if someone wakes up, comes across some of these and attribute the beauty and creativity to some beings from outer space, that will definitely offend someone like me.

Just to add....before I made the first comment,I had this song/tune/music in my head, I was humming it and thought that if I was a Don Jazzy, Q Tip, Dre, Pete Rock or the P squares, I would’ve had some beat that’ll probably be on everyone’s pod, iTunes. It was really good but I didn’t know how to save and turn them into beats....I was pissed off reading the post, slept off and now the tune has disappeared...

Sorry to bother you, people with talent work extra hard and that’s the result that you see today. One moment it comes, hit you...could be writing...a word, phrase, joke or story...it hits you, knock on your door, it could even be expression from a bus conductor....great authors would rise, pick up the pen and note, laptop...type and write those in...musicians and producers will jump out of bed, record and preserve those beautiful tunes, hooks, could be sound from a keke engine or rain on an aluminium roof.etc...designers will make that sketch.

Those woodworks and carvings were done by geniuses who went the extra mile, they put in more efforts, time and energy to produce what you saw there.
There is no limit to the human mind.

Conclusion ...Wood carvings presented here are no evidence of extra terrestrial beings contact with umu Igbo.
The problem with people like you is
You are literate
You can read
But you can't understand!!!
That is your problem, lack of comprehension.
I said those wood carving were made by the artist back then.
This wood carving are photos of what these people saw. Simple as that!!
I didn't say their creative carving was done with help of an alien
I said the people carved the photos of these aliens into wood.
Do you understand simple English

3 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Richnerd69: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

You are quite right about Yawheh did not directly give Moses that staff.
Moses father in-law which is mirams father was a highly respected magician.
He initiated Moses into the ways of occult when Moses fled Egypt after killing an Egyptian.
Just like there are other aliens like Baal a negative alien, Yahweh was a good alien Baal had it's own magic
Yahweh had it's own magic
The battle of who's God is much greater than the other is a recurring theme in the old testament. Same with Moses competing with Egyptian magician to see which God (alien) is much powerful than the other.
Just like world powers U.S.A and Russia competing to prove who is stronger in Syrian war. The usa have their own wepon and technology given to proxy fighters in Syria to battle proxy fighters of Russia.
So Moses was used as a proxy fighter for Yahweh.
It was Yahweh that choose Moses by appearing in a form of a burning bush
It was Yahweh that persuaded Moses to run back to Egypt and free his people.
So in that sense Yahweh equipped Moses with alien technology to use to aide his mission.

Wow, alien technology made the earth skies dark , caused the water to turn to blood, and it bent reality by turning a stick into live snake. Also , it raised people from the dead . It was also alien technology that enabled the Witch of Endor to summon the spirit of Samuel so Saul could speak to him.

This is 100% off. I like your story but I don't believe it. Too many holes in it unlike the other findings of universal creation made by others. Your inability to separate magic/paranormal/spiritual activities from technology makes it difficult to create a link with your initial story, it defeats the purpose. You are trying too hard to give accreditation for all the ordeals in Bible and the world to the intervention of ET's . That's wrong. But it doesn't match and will never because it's not true.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

2. They began creating animals and saw how good the whole thing was so they decided to create human beings.
This is evident in Bible in genesis when God( maldekians group) said let "US" create man in our own image. The "US" in the sentence means plural, a group of maldekians.
3. Now the first thing they did was to take some of their alien Dna and mix it with animals to create the hybrid human.
If you look at ancient Egypt you see paintings and statue of half man half animal.
These maldekians were not satisfied with that experiment so they continued changing and twisting the dna until the first man and woman perfect humans were created. Human beings was an alien experiment. These maldekians needed humans to help them in maintaining the new earth that was created.
For millions and millions of years maldekians and humans lived together peacefully in a tribal setting. Everyone was in tune with mother nature.
Animals were as equal as humans. Animals then didn't attack humans. Everyone was vegetarian. The animals didn't need any meat to survive.
Humans just eat,slept,had fun. It was the most peaceful loving period of mankind.

Then came the Orion group of aliens. A group of reptilian aliens ( described as,The serpent in the bible) These aliens saw the whole peaceful life on Earth very boring.
They saw how everyone was so United as one and they wanted to create division. They wanted to hijack the maldekians earth experiment and infiltrate it and corrupt the humans.
This is explained as The serpent decieving Eve to eat the apple of tree of knowledge.
They appoint a person to rule over others which was not how humans lived then .there was no rank or ego. Everyone was equal. So Orion established Kingship and mixed their bloodlines with the first rulers so that their bloodlines will continue ruling humans. Bloodlines of queen of England, George bush,Obama,Donald Trump all have traced back their bloodlines to the ancient Kings bloodline.

The Orion established culture, to separate us and divide us. Culture never existed as everyone was one. Now culture A didn't like Culture B. And they separate to different locations and begin to populate and create new tribes. That is how humans were scattered all over the world.

The Orion established currency, before you didn't need money to get food or a house. Everything was provided by nature. Food,cloth,water everything was free.
When Orion introduce currency this divided humans as those with more money ruled over those with little money.

The Orion established Job. Working or slaving your life for money was never the plan for humans. Before orion, everyone was living enjoying and resting. Now Orion dismantle that and introduce work.
Back then the work people did was for free, no charge for healing,for construction. Everyone was in harmony until money was introduced.

All these is what the Orion introduce to humans and is represented as the apple In the Bible. After getting involved in the Orion experiment, Humans cells in our body started developing stress.
Stress from the new life they Orion introduce to them. This stress and suffering is the by product of our Orion established society.
This stress and struggle we experience for accepting the Orion way of life is represented in the Bible as the punishment God gives man for disobeying him and accepting the ways of Orion.

Next I will explain how the council of 9 a group of Senior Aliens barnished the Orion group. And where they were barnished to

This is really eye opening....
I'm beginning to piece everything together, we are definitely experiments from this extra terrestrial beings, that should explain our different races and also the homo sapien, Neanderthals e.t.c...
I also try to link this happenings with the great flood, why did the great flood happen and it seems it was after the flood that the aliens left us..
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
I feel like we're going off on a tangent.
Let's recap.
First of all, humans were not created by aliens, they met us here. The biblical account of creation is bullshit.

Secondly, aliens regularly visited us in the early days but stopped or became more secretive. This could be a universe widememorandum if not interfering in a young civilizations growth and allowing them grow at their own pace, nobody knows. I think this stems from the fact that aliens started sexual relations with humans and this would have led to non integrity of our basic human dna.

Yes, aliens are what people of old referred to as gods. Most religions of old always point to the stars, have depictions of these strange beings, spaceships, and most importantly the major train if thought of these religions is that their God lives in the heavens and one day, he/ she is going to return back.

Yes, there have been thousands of sightings of these aliens in recent times. Check out the sightin in zimbabwe by a group of young school children and another in Australia.

I dey come, Tori never finish.

4 Likes

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Richnerd69:

Wow, alien technology made the earth skies dark , caused the water to turn to blood, and it bent reality by turning a stick into live snake. Also , it raised people from the dead . It was also alien technology that enabled the Witch of Endor to summon the spirit of Samuel so Saul could speak to him.

This is 100% off. I like your story but I don't believe it. Too many holes in it unlike the other findings of universal creation made by others. Your inability to separate magic/paranormal/spiritual activities from technology makes it difficult to create a link with your initial story, it defeats the purpose. You are trying too hard to give accreditation for all the ordeals in Bible and the world to the intervention of ET's . That's wrong. But it doesn't match and will never because it's not true.

Bro, regarding magic and others with technology, i just think there might be some correlations, if you look at some magical and spiritual stuffs, they also require a process just like tech has formula and stuffs like that...
And also due to distorted history, its pretty difficult to get the whole truth, but this alien thingy resonates very well if u look deep
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

A subtle way to call Hahn, one of my former friend. Must you lie? Is Hahn selling spare parts now?

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:

The Bible is not a fact on human creation.

Just stop.

And now, you are starting to sound crazy

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
I feel like we're going off on a tangent.
Let's recap.
First of all, humans were not created by aliens, they met us here. The biblical account of creation is bullshit.

Secondly, aliens regularly visited us in the early days but stopped or became more secretive. This could be a universe widememorandum if not interfering in a young civilizations growth and allowing them grow at their own pace, nobody knows. I think this stems from the fact that aliens started sexual relations with humans and this would have led to non integrity of our basic dna.

Yes, aliens are what people of old referred to as gods. Most religions of old always point to the dates, have depictions of these strange beings, spaceships, and most importantly the major train if thought of these religions is that their God loves in the heavens and one day, he/ she is going to return back.

Yes, there have been thousands of sightings of these aliens in recent times. Check out the sightin in Australia by a group of young school children and another in Australia.

I dey come, Tori never finish.

Australia is a particularl place of interest for UFOs... Who knows whats going on in the massive OUTBACK and even the aborigines acknowledge so much contact with extraterrestrials...
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

Australia is a particularl place of interest for UFOs... Who knows whats going on in the massive OUTBACK and even the aborigines acknowledge so much contact with extraterrestrials...

. There seem to be a particular group of aliens that show themselves nowadays. Whether they don't know about the pact or just don't care, they seem to be the most seen if all alien species. We call them the Grey's.

I believe these aliens have bases in our oceans.

I haven't even talked about human abduction and experimentation.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let me find the video of 8 year old group of student accurately dispicting Grey's in Zimbabwe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSsyi6QQyT4
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DEMONS IN NIGERIA ARE ALWAYS INTERESTED IN THE DESTINIES OF PEOPLE WHO NEVER HAD ANY DESTINIES IN THE FIRST PLACE. cheesy
THEY POSSESS FROM ONE POOR PEPPER SELLER TO ANOTHER STRUGGLING STUDENT.
PEOPLE FROM WELL-TO-DO FAMILIES, AND THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING, ARE SOMEHOW, ALWAYS IMMUNE TO DEMON ATTACKS.
DEMONS ARE ALSO VERY SCARED OF MANY CITIES SO THEY'D RATHER OPERATE IN VILLAGES, CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR PALMWINE TAPPERS AND FARMERS. cheesy

When you're in Rome, you behave like Romans na. The possessed people in uncivilized places cannot behave like posh possessed people. The devil possesses people simply to use them as tools, either for destroying or stealing or killing. Or simply to oppress and manipulate the individual. It won't be far from the truth to state that many atheist on the forum are possessed. Some go around polluting and destroying families, businesses, marriages, singles, souls, anything in their path. Some seduce and cause many to sin with their lifestyle, their music, their dance steps etc. Anything to pull people away from God and godliness. i had to tell you this open secret because today's your lucky day and i stumbled on some of your ignorant posts.

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

. There seem to be a particular group of aliens that show themselves nowadays. Whether they don't know about the pact or just don't care, they seem to be the most seen if all alien species. We call them the Grey's.

Wow,
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

Wow,

A depiction of what Grey's look like

These were the alien species that crash landed in Roswell

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Revisiting the Australian ufo encounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPHVvg-dXOs
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Declassified airforce ufo sightings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ZJQ4I7_3M
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

And talking about human abduction... Do you think it has anything to do with the disappearance of the Maya civilization after the end of their calendar?
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Busan24: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

A depiction of what Grey's look like

These were the alien species that crash landed in Roswell
It's very possible that filmmakers know so much about these things, that's why they subtly throw it out there for us to see...

1 Like

Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

And talking about human abduction... Do you think it has anything to do with the disappearance of the Maya civilization after the end of their calendar?

I honestly have no idea. Mayans disappearance has been a subject for debate for many years. The truth is nobody knows.

Is it a possibility? Yes.

If they were taken, I don't think it was an abduction though, more like something done out of free will. Abductions are much more messier, involve taking people forcibly, mainly just one person or a pair and there are usually taken for a short period of time and returned back after.
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Busan24:

It's very possible that filmmakers know so much about these things, that's why they subtly throw it out there for us to see...

Very true
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Abso1uteZero(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let me find a video link of probably the most popular alien abduction stories
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by DESTROTECH(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Are true is this
Re: Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
FeliciaOja:
When I read about lost ancient civilizations that existed thousands of years before us.
I begin to wonder if there are reminants of these lost civilizations.
From ancient Egypt, nazca lines in Peru,gold mines of Zimbabwe and now to Igboland I have seen evidence that aliens actually visited humans back thousands of years ago.

Looking at pre colonial Igbo art proves tha?t they were visited by beings from different dimensions thousands of years ago.
These alien beings were thought to be gods and they were worshipped.
These alien beings had powerful healing and magical abilities like
1. Disappearing and reappearing
2. Strike an enemy with electromagnetic equipment ( like Sango hammer)
3. Anti gravity levitation of heavy objects like rocks (that's how pyramid of Giza was built)
4. These aliens showed us how to cure illness with herbs all around us.
Each alien being was given a name or title
Amadioha
Ikenga and others

Since there was no camera back then, artists back then had to carve pictures into wood.
As a tribute to these alien gods creatures
Here are wood carvings of these alien creatures that visiteed us and helped us live longer by giving the high priest knowledge of herbs for curing and prolonging life for us humans back then.

I've always wondered how everything came about..
Always wanted to know more about this things..
And your story is actually starting to make sense
Guess I will be keeping tabs on you. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Create New Yahoomail.com Account - Yahoo Registration Website Page For Signup / How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu / Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.