Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies (71490 Views)

Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Victoria25(f): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Heart broken stories everywhere,
May God have mercy on us embarassed
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by wike54(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kizzygentle:

It has been pre-destined.

Jeez pre what now....

Somethings happen for no reason
No meaning attached to it ,it just happen
No explanation and that's just it .....
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Duru009(m): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
This woman will certainly leave with this pain for the rest of her life !
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by jamesbridget13(f): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Double wahala. Rushing to emergency only for another emergency/disaster to happen. This is sad, very sad
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Lambarry1: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Am confused
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Obama1183: 12:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/baby-falls-from-abuja-hospitals-top-floor-dies/
same tin happened in my barracks ten years ago wen my neighbor first son fell from a three storey building without her notice,not until a neighbor a woman precisely staying downstairs came out n saw d little boy lying unconscious she had to call d mum from downstairs n d mother was already looking for her son.d hot had a broken skull allowing dey had to refer Dem to teaching hospital ibadan were d boy later died.d mum almost got mentally unstable cuz of dat incident
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by lilyheaven: 1:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Fortissimo502:

Honestly this is why Nigeria remains backward. There are so many questions that can come to mind from a detailed investigation, namely:
1. What if the woman threw the baby?
2. What if there were supposed to be safety features in the building to prevent something like this? I'm honestly wondering how they were so close to a window or whatever opening the baby fell out of.
3. How can something like this be prevented?

Omo the intellectual laziness of Nigerians is really heartbreaking. People will keep dying needless deaths and living substandard lives until they start asking questions and digging for the truth.
You are right, this is the reason why the cmd refused to grant interview, if a child can fall easily from such height, it means a 2 year old child can jump down from there.
Meanwhile, what is emergency room doing upstairs ?
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by amosrich(m): 4:57am On Jun 16, 2020
OMG
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by dontbothermuch: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Fortissimo502:

Honestly this is why Nigeria remains backward. There are so many questions that can come to mind from a detailed investigation, namely:
1. What if the woman threw the baby?
2. What if there were supposed to be safety features in the building to prevent something like this? I'm honestly wondering how they were so close to a window or whatever opening the baby fell out of.
3. How can something like this be prevented?

Omo the intellectual laziness of Nigerians is really heartbreaking. People will keep dying needless deaths and living substandard lives until they start asking questions and digging for the truth.

I'm also wondering the same thing, how can she be close to the window or balcony?
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by adegold82: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Too sad
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2020
she must have held the baby the way she holds her hand bag, useless woman.

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by YelloweWest: 7:49am On Jun 16, 2020
tutudesz:

Come on a baby is not that little undecided to slippe out of your hand

You should spend a week with a bady ALONE!
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by Seniorwriter(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2020
Why put emergency ward @top floors....That was how NCDC covid emergency was the longest as regards to other countries Covid control agency.
It's only in Nigeria you get an opposite of a service....where fast lane is slow but slow lane in traffic is fast.....

Well it shows the state of the country.
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2020
osazsky:
manslaughter the woman should be charged to court..innocent child gone due to carelessness..I saw a women today who held a child while walking on a busy road.instear of her to stand at the left hand side she stood at the right hand side..knowing fully well that that child could slip of her hand and run to the road where cars move at top speed..Nigerians are too careless bo
....I see this all the time and I keep wondering if these women doing it are crazy.

Don't they realise the risk involved in such actions?

The worst is when you try to correct them,they will look at you as a fool and the next thing you will hear them say is God forbid.

Yes accident can happen but please,let adults try and behave like adults.

Rip to the baby.
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Why will you even type this?

Are you depressed?
why are you like this? So I offer myself for something wronG to happen to instead of a pooR ChilD, and this is what you could make out of it. Please BlOCk me, I don't want to see or encounter you ever AGain . People misunderstand motives of Good gestuRes , but your case is Different
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by luluosas(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
What a terrible situation, but the woman was extremely careless. What a pity!
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by xendra: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
martineverest:
u think such assumption will be accepted in western world?....the hospital officials,mother etc could land in jail for such mistake
mr western world, which part you don go the mother cannot land in jail for this, Infact if not given medical care she could go crazy.

luluosas:
What a terrible situation, but the woman was extremely careless. What a pity!

y'all just talk anyhow until you are a direct victim then you will understand how "fun" it is to watch a baby slip from your hand and die.

you men that would never help your women with children, even if she has to do anything she must be the one carrying the child all over the place while you probably have nothing more important than your baby to do for the day, you allow the woman carry her bag, the baby's bag, and the baby while you could have helped.
why wasn't the man there? if the wife was going to be in such distressed situation couldn't the man consider being with the child if it means being there with her they probably be calling him from one beer parlor or another woman's lap to tell him the news and his likes are here trying to blame the woman. Radarada

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
why are you like this? So I offer myself for something wronG to happen to instead of a pooR ChilD, and this is what you could make out of it. Please BlOCk me, I don't want to see or encounter you ever AGain . People misunderstand motives of Good gestuRes , but your case is Different

Sorry, sugar.

I misread your post and felt like it sounded very depressing.

Just like I misread your motive, people have also misread suicide warnings as jokes.

So, don't be angry. I was just being concerned. I have had too many suicide warning trainings that I think I may have become predisposed to reading suicide warnings even in otherwise healthy and/or empathetic posts.
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by luluosas(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
You talk like a confused girl. Go and sit down
xendra:
mr western world, which part you don go the mother cannot land in jail for this, Infact if not given medical care she could go crazy.

y'all just talk anyhow until you are a direct victim then you will understand how "fun" it is to watch a baby slip from your hand and die.

you men that would never help your women with children, even if she has to do anything she must be the one carrying the child all over the place while you probably have nothing more important than your baby to do for the day, you allow the woman carry her bag, the baby's bag, and the baby while you could have helped.
why wasn't the man there? if the wife was going to be in such distressed situation couldn't the man consider being with the child if it means being there with her they probably be calling him from one beer parlor or another woman's lap to tell him the news and his likes are here trying to blame the woman. Radarada
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by SpecialNwa: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
that was how a baby of 2 years plus was drowned inside a drum of water here in kano..
mum wasn't around she left the child with her maid at home.
Re: Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Sorry, sugar.

I misread your post and felt like it sounded very depressing.

Just like I misread your motive, people have also misread suicide warnings as jokes.

So, don't be angry. I was just being concerned. I have had too many suicide warning trainings that I think I may have become predisposed to reading suicide warnings even in otherwise healthy and/or empathetic posts.

ok. I'm not a SAint and I'm not focused on ReCeivinG reward & recognition from human BeinGs.
At the Same time it's fRuStrating and DiSCOURAGing when people misunderstand one's Good gestures. GoD Bless you xx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role / Chinwe Chibuike Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.