Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari (22221 Views)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2020
ganisucks:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-have-failed-to-protect-you-masari-tells-katsina-residents/amp
This is a clear indication that the person they are calling PMB is actually not the one. I think Nnamdi Kanu is actually right when he said he's dead and was replaced. If not, how will a president abandoned his own state and allow bandits killed everyone. This is sad

4 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by nwakibie3(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2020
shugabasbn:
Both FG n the state government has failed. Both the president n the Governor should have resigned in an idea setting. Imagine killing people everyday like ants n our security agencies always dishing out the same story everyday.
If I were u, I will set up state security and equip them, set aside brutal secret forest guard n put satellite like monitor cameras in places.
Reach out to prone communities along the borders for info. Any compromised traditional rulers will be dethroned immediately n make to face the law. And I will never n never negotiate with criminals no matter how. Make your state law makers to make a strict laws n rules
Kill the one u lay your hands with their sponsorers even if they are in Aso Rock.
Set up some Ninja warrior for training in abroad n importantly I will work in collaboration with countries that have sophisticated equipments n communication.

Dont mind them. They know what to do to end all these but they won't do them because their kinsmen are involved. The best thing he should do is to resign.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Niaja4real(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Sholaco: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Resign evil leader

2 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2020
this sums it up that northerners are more closer to animals and haven't attain the last stage of human evolution, hence are more primitive to the average human(southerner)

2 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by adecz: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2020
angry angry

The Aso Rock man should also
accept his failure & resign instead of
him sending his advisers to defend the
indefensible .

2 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by rejoice4eva(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2020
ganisucks:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-have-failed-to-protect-you-masari-tells-katsina-residents/amp

I don't believe until I begin to see RESIGNATION LETTERS of you and other big time failures, even from the top echelon in Nigeria. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Acidosis(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2020
At least, this one understands and acknowledges failure. There are some ediotic Southern governors "forming" big man on Twitter, Instagram amidst extremely bad roads, poor and rotten infrastructure, youth unemployment, poor health sector, and poverty. Visit the typical page of a Nigerian governor on Instagram and see Nigerians begging helplessly for what should naturally be a norm. It's so appalling! 60 years post-independence, the average Nigerian is still begging for maximum security, good roads, electricity, etc .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Notateflonguy(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2020
What a concerned governor if only your sympathy is genuine ... May God protect the citizens and bring an end to the evil killings

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Atleast he has taken responsibility rather than denial. He has to work out a new security structure and plan for him state. It’s very possible and not so difficult.

Buhari is still in denial or unaware of his full responsibility in this area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by bizzibodi(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2020
If u pple knows d forest d only effective thing u can do is to fumigate d forest,burn down,bomb,scorch,destroy d forest & her vampires chikena!Stop wailing.
Oh!If only I am d president & commande-in-chief of nigeria.who born monkey
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by philip0906(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Forget resignation.....Tell us the solution !

How do you deal with Bandits who comes to the public, kill scores and dissappears or return back to the forest
Is something wrong with you? Who dem elect who dey give solution? undecided

So we should help paid and elected leaders do their jobs? In saner climes, when you fail you resign so that someone more competent will try his hands, not Nigeria.

You dey ask citizens way don dey stretched and drained, way never chop make dem help politicians way don belle full with solutions?

Common gerarahere

6 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Princeton92(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Maybe it's true sha cause I hardly hear about this Katsina Governor, take charge or resign oga...
Na Uncle Bubu still dey rule that Katsina, just thinking ooo
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by PussyKing(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Resign na grin
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by GodblessNig247(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2020
What are you waiting for..
.resign ASAP!!!
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by nwakibie3(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Everyone on this forum castigating and blaming the governor & presidency should simply come up with an ample SOLUTION to end terrorism, banditry and eradicate ANIMALS (in humans) who come out to carry out killings for no reason and dissappears.

If you were the Governor, what will you do

If you or your father is the President, what will you do ??

So it is now the masses duty to tell them how to end terrorism and banditry So they didnt even have a clue in 2015 When they were shouting they would end terrorism in 2 months? As one of the masses, I advice they resign and give chance to competent hands to pilot the affairs of this nation because it is obvious they have failed.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Cantonese: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2020
You bribed them, yet they continued. You spoke with them, yet they continued. We were told the people enterred from Niger, Mali, etc, yet they have been operating freely. The president is from that state, yet they do not fear. Resign, yet you have stayed put.

We have been told how NIMC has employed over 900 "ex boko haram". We have been threatened that the whole of Nigeria belongs to the Fulanis.

The truth is I do not believe the governor and his words are diversionary. Knowing by what we read daily that the leaders in the north benefit financially from the security situation there, the denouncement by the governor may be a strategy to get more money from the FG.

Buhari promised to deal ruthlessly with boko haram before 2015 and clean them off the north. In 6 years what has changed? Bandits in the north and from West/Central African are taking advantage of their own person in power to perpetuate their wicked acts.

If the president and governor want banditry to end in Katsina state in one month, they know what to do and those to bring onboard. Lies and deceits will not last forever.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Ajixegun: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Xisnin:

You guys still don't get it.
What kind of humans live in the forest?

Bandits are criminals and terrorists.

They should never have been allowed to migrate freely in the first place.
But because they speak similar language as yours and also own cattle, you welcomed them with open arms.

The bandits have now made Nigeria their home and are bringing in more of their kinsmen every day to continue
their war of conquest and subjugation.
The worst is yet to be seen.
I don't understand northerners. Just like saying Yorubas in Nigeria should start welcoming Yoruba's in Togo and Benin to come and be killing people in Nigeria.
Honestly, I'm still trying to figure it out on how those up north reason.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by badonkadonk: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by SheriffDTrader(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2020
clap for him � �
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Ifjes99(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Kindly step down

Mr failure
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2020
You have failed your people ought to have been rephrased to be...Buhari has failed us all by making fake promises of ending insecurity in our land and other lies he rode on to get to power. Now we all can see how technically terrorists have been defeated in the forest grin grin. The worst is yet to come alhaji masari.

Ile ti a fi ito mo, Iri lo maa wo danudanu

Meaning the house built with saliva( lies) would be pulled down greatly by the dew.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Ayobami7(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2020
na wa oooo
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Angelfrost(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2020
Afolabimills:
An incompetent old fool including the one in aso rock

Which current governor across the nation is even truly competent??!... This has to be the darkest time in the leadership of any nation!!!

No improvements, no innovations, nothing is working in the nation!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Ajixegun: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Everyone on this forum castigating and blaming the governor & presidency should simply come up with an ample SOLUTION to end terrorism, banditry and eradicate ANIMALS (in humans) who come out to carry out killings for no reason and dissappears.

If you were the Governor, what will you do

If you or your father is the President, what will you do ??
They should stop negotiating with those (terrorists) who do not have respect for life. It is simple as that!
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by nwakibie3(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Notateflonguy:
What a concerned governor if only your sympathy is genuine ... May God protect the citizens and bring an end to the evil killings

So he is elected to have sympathy on his people? Again, will his sympathy end the banditry? He should sit his ass up and get to do what he is elected for not some yeye sympathy or resign if he cant perform.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by DigitB: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Resign then.

Lipservice!

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by LabuleofNigeria: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2020
philip0906:

Is something wrong with you? Who dem elect who dey give solution? undecided

So we should help paid and elected leaders do their jobs? In saner climes, when you fail you resign so that someone more competent will try his hands, not Nigeria.

You dey ask citizens way don dey stretched and drained, way never chop make dem help politicians way don belle full with solutions?

Common gerarahere

So, you think you are helping the politicians doing their jobs when you come up with a brainstorming idea on tackling a state or nationwide menace.
People like you is why we cant grow as a nation.

Who suffers the killings most ?
Who enjoys freedom & liberty when the state is properly run.

Banditry is a nationwide pressing issue & resignation of a Governor or President isnt the SOLUTION !

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Ekpeitut: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2020
naijaboy756:
May God save innocent lives because of extremely incompetent leaders

God won't do for Nigeria what Nigerians can do for them selves. It's time we hold this people accountable.

And to you Mr. Governor grow some balls, you sound defeated and weak. Think outside the box, ask your fellow governors for ideas to resolve this menace. Stop being a sitting duck, remember you swore an oath to protect the lives and properties of your people.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Resign then, Mr Governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Super Eagles Have Found A Home In Lagos / Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani / Justice Abang And Olisa Metuh Were Classmates - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.