Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari (22231 Views)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by LabuleofNigeria: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Ajixegun:

They should negotiating with those (terrorists) who do not have respect for life. It is simple as that!

Oga, if you were to be in the position of the governor.....WHAT WILL U DO ??
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Noel19: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Noel19: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Since you've stated the obvious it's better for you to resign.

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by olaeffect(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2020
So when are you resigning Sir.
Or should your people continue to die because of your failure?

I am in shock with your inconclusive statement Sir.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Omoluabi16(m): 8:48am On Jun 16, 2020
You've confessed your incompetence and failure. Why don't you resign? Oh African leaders don't resign. He'll rather still contest the next election.

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by LabuleofNigeria: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2020
nwakibie3:

So it is now the masses duty to tell them how to end terrorism and banditry So they didnt even have a clue in 2015 When they were shouting they would end terrorism in 2 months? As one of the masses, I advice they resign and give chance to competent hands to pilot the affairs of this nation because it is obvious they have failed.

So, you think you are helping the politicians doing their jobs when you come up with a brainstorming idea on tackling a state or nationwide menace.
People like you is why we cant grow as a nation.

Who suffers the killings most ?
Who enjoys freedom & liberty when the state is properly run.

Banditry is a nationwide pressing issue & resignation of a Governor or President isnt the SOLUTION !

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by francis71: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2020
sir how can you fail your people... you are giving them what you know is best for them. Kill them like chickens, roast them and eat them. its the best you can offer ... pls keep it up

useless man
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Ajixegun: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Oga, if you were to be in the position of the governor.....WHAT WILL U DO ??
I'm like Trump in action. I won't negotiate with terrorists at all.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by afecgivers: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2020
Nigerian politicians are also stranger than fiction. His excellency, they are your boys, you thought them to be wider than the lions during elections. Now you can take your result home in people.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by LabuleofNigeria: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2020
philip0906:

Is something wrong with you? Who dem elect who dey give solution? undecided

So we should help paid and elected leaders do their jobs? In saner climes, when you fail you resign so that someone more competent will try his hands, not Nigeria.

You dey ask citizens way don dey stretched and drained, way never chop make dem help politicians way don belle full with solutions?

Common gerarahere

Your Brain seems retarded if you cant make your points reasonablly without local insults... Useless Barber !
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by zedegit: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2020
ganisucks:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-have-failed-to-protect-you-masari-tells-katsina-residents/amp

In saner climes, he would have resigned as he has failed his oath but what did they expect?, a grand father that should be resting has decided to stay glued to power whereby the so called leaders of tomorrow are killing themselves in the name of cultism.

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by mrkings84(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2020
Your own failure dey learn work where buhari own dey!

Make una keep failuring..
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by taibat61(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2020
This gov. always looking sad. I blame those who voted an incompetent man without action and intelligence.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by philip0906(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

[s]So, you think you are helping the politicians doing their jobs when you come up with a brainstorming idea on tackling a state or nationwide menace.
People like you is why we cant grow as a nation.

Who suffers the killings most ?
Who enjoys freedom & liberty when the state is properly run.

Banditry is a nationwide pressing issue & resignation of a Governor or President isnt the SOLUTION[/s] !
Bullocks!

People are elected to solve these issues. They are given all the legal, financial and military wherewithal to better lives, provide security. They campaign based on these. Buhari and his gang of lunatics, promised to wipe out boko haram. The governor himself, clearly stated that he had failed the state since the fundamental responsibility of protecting her citizens had failed woefully.

But your block head, is asking hapless Nigerians who are at the receiving end to proffer solutions, instead of asking that he resigns since he has admitted failure-which is the right thing to do.

Common gedifvck mehn

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by CaptainRose: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2020
LibertyRep:
Now that Masari has admitted to failing his people, can he then do the needful.
Big Big talk pls go If Bandit kill Muslim more Dan Christian I tinkering u will do something but dey kill Christian more Dan Muslim u tinkering dey come to play in ur filled
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by potent5(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2020
That is if he knows what the needful is.

grin
LibertyRep:
Now that Masari has admitted to failing his people, can he then do the needful.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by YoungAncient1: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Then resign!
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Well! The governor doesn't control any security agency, The real person that has failed The whole nation is Buhari. Instead accepting his failures he will send Adesina to be insulting people

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by DModeCntStopMe: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Then resign...simple.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by OKTolu: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Thank God you know you have failed your people but there's still time for you to do the needful and stop lamenting
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by sinistermind(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2020
And the President doesn't want to admit he has failed. But if you know you have failed, just step down
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Urchman200: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2020
helinues:
Why not resign if you truly meant it
you will come on another thread to praise them. Y are u guy's like this,believe me people like you are the major problem of this nation.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2020
IT IS A LIE. YOU PASSED LIKE BUHARI.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by IJOBA2: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Afolabimills:
An incompetent old fool including the one in aso rock
ANOTHER ONE SELF DEY STAY FOR IKOYI

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Bekool(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Hypocrites u people will continue to reap what you have sown over the years. This is what you get when you refused to condemn genocide against other ethnic groups.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by oyeb15: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2020
They admit failure as a way of excusing themselves from d responsibility.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Daddysidhan: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2020
The north has failed the whole country in all aspects, the little politics of Sharia law that started during Obasanjo administration to boko haram under Jonathan which metamorphoses into banditry and others under buharis administration. The problem of insincerity among the northern oligarchy is gradually turning the north into a failed state and Nigeria as a whole is been dragged along that line too. People should be careful what they wish for" because that is the case of the North (reap what you sow)

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by LabuleofNigeria: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2020
philip0906:

Bullocks!

People are elected to solve these issues. They are given all the legal, financial and military wherewithal to better lives, provide security. They campaign based on these. Buhari and his gang of lunatics, promised to wipe out boko haram. The governor himself, clearly stated that he had failed the state since the fundamental responsibility of protecting her citizens had failed woefully.

But your block head, is asking hapless Nigerians who are at the receiving end to proffer solutions, instead of asking that he resigns since he has admitted failure-which is the right thing to do.

Common gedifvck mehn

Do you think it is only the Sitting Governer that failed the citizens ?
What happens to the State Service chiefs,
What happens to the State Police Commissioner ?
What happens to the local vilante groups?
What happens to the Kings & Royal Palaces ?

They have all done their best and has still failed the state.
The Governer said "We have Failed the State".....
If the Governor's resignation is the solution, what is the fate of these other sect ?

Whether we all like it or not, we are all stakeholders in the unity & security of our local vicinity in one way or the other.
Your "Block-head" cant digest the fact that everybody is responsible for safety & security as a citizen.
Pls, go back to school bro !

Banditry/Insecurity is a national crises. Governors' resignation isnt the SOLUTION

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Ogbeniomo: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Yes always a failure, But he is better than his master in Aso rock,Atleast he testified by himself that he is a fool sorry a failure,but Bubu and his zone B follwers are saying oposite
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by abdulskulboy(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2020
But Adesina is busy raining insult on us for saying bukohari has failed. Koni da fun Adesina wallai tallai
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by sterlingD(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Earlystar698:
cheesy
Na where you get this photo of PMB?That photo Baaaaaaaad gan.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Urchman200: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Oga resign if u know throughly u have failed ur people,because failure means different things to buharist , y it is easy to accept it is just because their is no more Jonathan to blame or pdp in kastina,una go get sense at last after supporting an incompetent fool as president because of tribalism.
The other people from the other divide are hoping to install another kleptomania as president because of tribalism,competency has been thrown to the gutters in this part of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani / Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.