Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari (22232 Views)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Fagbemiroskibo: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Mumu Gunvernor
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Peroh426: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2020
since you have realized that you had failed the next thing is to resign
chikina!!!
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by sesameq: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2020
Aren't you collecting security votes and monthly salaries?

Weren't you voted in by the people as the chief security officer of the state? You deserve to be spanked "bulala" on your buttocks for coming out and saying trash.

You have failed, how many times have you tried before saying you have failed. Have you tried one million times? Don't you know its lives of people that are at stake? You have failed and you can say it with your mouth? If your son or daughter comes back from school with report sheet and you ask him or her and he or she replies "I have failed" and he or she is smiling and jumping up, I have failed, I have failed, I have failed, what will you do. Faillire is not an option.

Look inwards and seek redress. With every problem lies a solution.
#MayGodSaveUs!
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by maximusprime2000: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
And the self admitted failure is still in the office..only in a shithole. am even shocked to notice that buhari supporters who thought they were making sense back then are no more on nairaland again, their shame right now is beyond Lazarus. what a pity
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by maximusprime2000: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by EmekaA125(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Like Masari like Buhari. Clueless Northern failed leaders. Bunch of failuresgrin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by pquaver(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Martahi:
We already know bro

When will ikpeazu say something like that.. Do you see how aboki is sincere to his people?
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by pquaver(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
EmekaA125:
Like Masari like Buhari. Clueless Northern failed leaders. Bunch of failuresgrin grin grin grin

Let Jonathan say the same to Niger delta before you call Buhari name.. Ekweremmadu too should also come out and say same thing to ndiigbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself / 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.