Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari (22229 Views)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2020
naijaboy756:
May God save innocent lives because of extremely incompetent leaders

good morning the governor don talk am finish
the buhari were “worse than animals”
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by 8stargeneral: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Then resign and hand over to a capable person who can protect d lives of people.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by obyrich(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2020
pieces18:

Brought in by who?
Who brought in the so-called 'bandits'? My concern is the choice of nomenclature and not who brought them in.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Alhamdu09(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2020
Ofunaofu:
He should go further by putting in a resignation letter grin

is he mad, when posterity doesn't pay in africa? Resign and leave the mouth-watering billions to flood into his account? It is not possible
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Charly68: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Buhari should resign if indeed all these are happening in his home state. Charity they say begins at home
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Notateflonguy(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2020
nwakibie3:

So he is elected to have sympathy on his people? Again, will his sympathy end the banditry? He should sit his ass up and get to do what he is elected for not some yeye sympathy or resign if he cant perform.

True
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by WaveLion: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Everyone on this forum castigating and blaming the governor & presidency should simply come up with an ample SOLUTION to end terrorism, banditry and eradicate ANIMALS (in humans) who come out to carry out killings for no reason and dissappears.

If you were the Governor, what will you do

If you or your father is the President, what will you do ??

I will simply allow bandit and Boko Haram to wipe your generation away for occupying space and wasting food with nothing in your brain. Ewu
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Vatod(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2020
But why? Blacks are not safe both home and abroad.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by crm6000: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
na him make i like obasanjo,him go troops go finish sambissa forest one hand..him no de fear anybody..see this muslim government..
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
AstralBody:
Mr governor u haven't failed kastina state. U are doing a very nice job,go ahead n negotiate with more terrorist.
Bastard fulani idiot!
Sai papa you never failed walahi
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Not only you, including ur elder brother in Villa
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by butterfly777(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by bobluck: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
mindtricks:

You can't be guessing, we already in deep shit.

You are absolutely right.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by OriOko88(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thank God, those bubu asslickers on nairaland are beggining to hv sense. We no dey see their comments again. They've got nothing to defend bubu on anymore. Awon losers

1 Like

Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Agugbadin: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
So even with all the National money pumped into Kastina billions of Naira you still suffer attacks from bandits.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by StillWiz: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Leave the sit if you know you're not competent
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by DEROX: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
The state that has the president is also complaining katsina is supposed to be security tight due to federal might
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Reference(m): 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2020
At least he has the decency to admit that. How many others can.... though he knows even this cannot spur an indolent, derelict citizenry.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Jadeng: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
I think this was same Governor who negotiated with bandits and paid them huge amount of money some time ago...
In my humble opinion, do right and honourable thing.... RESIGN. That way you will gain more admiration and respect from the people.
It's just that, in this part of our world resignation DOES NOT EXIST.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Holaomoakin(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bandits are getting back at you because they feel you had taken their right place, who will explain to bandits!
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Mynightmare: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
You have not failed , you are doing well, our darling masari keep up the good work.
4+4+4
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Wettoid123: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
if you fail ur people you resign now that is what is applicable in developed world.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by emmaitive(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why don't you resign, since you know, you have failed..mumu people
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by oshorstan(f): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
After issuing such a statement, the next thing is to resign. But in my beloved Nigeria, they go wear dark glass to hide their shame. Useless Northern Government

Omigie Oshor
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by chubinwa(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
Audio empathy. he is undoubtedly happy over the bandit menace else, it will take him nothing to eradicate these monsters. no thanks to Buhari also for plunging this country into crises.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by AleagueEdu: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Action speaks louder than voice.

The time to take action is now!

Check my signature to enjoy our online Ielts classes irrespective of your location.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by fujirice: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Kuku resign naw.
Simple!
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Lagyaovye33: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
U have swallow ur pride and admit that u are a failure oya who next up to ur oga.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by justy15: 12:53am On Jun 17, 2020
The same masari posing for photograph with a bandit leader wearing AK-47. Negotiate with criminals at ur own peril.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by EdiskyHarry: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:

Forget resignation.....Tell us the solution !

How do you deal with Bandits who comes to the public, kill scores and dissappears or return back to the forest
Which forest, OK the forest dey for Jupiter.
Re: I Have Failed My People - Governor Aminu Masari by Fagbemiroskibo: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=gratiaeo post=90720048]Ride on my our dearing governor it's only Ipob supporting governor will not negotiate with peaceful bandits the way you have been doing since you became governor of Katsina state [/jquote] and who the Bleep gave birth to this retarded thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan Provides Evidence Of Otedola's Attempt To Bribe Him / Election Postponement And The Position Of The Law / 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.