Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Is Nigeria Really One People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nigeria Really One People (472 Views)

Is The Rate Of Olosho In Nigeria Really Worrisome? / White Girl In Nigeria - How Is Nigeria's Hookup Culture? / Is Nigeria Really A Zoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Really One People by IvarDboneless: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2020
I came to a conclusion that the ordinary yoruba man is so f*cking tribalistic in nature especially the illitrate ones after all effort to find an apartment in lagos was futile all because the owners of the houses do not want an Igbo person except yoruba...I was so disappointed.
Doesn't happen where I come from at all...
Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by Enoch07: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2020
na them my brother, local racist
Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by Impostor: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Truth be told, Yoruba, Igbos and Hausa are very tribalistic. Infact I discovered there are just a few Yorubas and Hausas living in the east(Igbo land). Igbo man will not let you trade comfortably in Ariaria market, Yoruba people think only of themselves and their fellow Yorubas. As for Hausa, don't even go there, they are SO SO TRIBAL, they can even kill you
Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by IvarDboneless: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Impostor:
Truth be told, Yoruba, Igbos and Hausa are very tribalistic. Infact I discovered there are just a few Yorubas and Hausas living in the east(Igbo land). Igbo man will not let you trade comfortably in Ariaria market, Yoruba people think only of themselves and their fellow Yorubas. As for Hausa, don't even go there, they are SO SO TRIBAL, they can even kill you
You made a valid point, can one easily say we are one people when you put all this together. sad
Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by Impostor: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2020
IvarDboneless:

You made a valid point, can one easily say we are one people when you put all this together. sad

No we are not. With Buhari we are even more divided
Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by callmeRichie(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2020
IvarDboneless:
I came to a conclusion that the ordinary yoruba man is so f*cking tribalistic in nature especially the illitrate ones after all effort to find an apartment in lagos was futile all because the owners of the houses do not want an Igbo person except yoruba...I was so disappointed.

This shit you put up here, is this not tribalistic?? undecided

Heal yourself first before you can heal the world undecided, confused dude
Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by ojun50(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2020
We are 772 by one
Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by Candyness(f): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2020
IvarDboneless:

Sir, you so dumb for that statement sir. I have educated Igbo friends here in NY and they always saying negative things about all Yoruba. Boo may I advise you enlighten your brain cells not to judge all people as one.
Peace and out! (So people are really really dumb)

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by IvarDboneless: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Candyness:

Sir, you so dumb for that statement sir. I have educated Igbo friends here in NY and they always saying negative things about all Yoruba. Boo may I advise you enlighten your brain cells not to judge all people as one.
Peace and out! (So people are really really dumb)
I guess you dumber than I am...read again and again and again before you jump on my mention... ewu Congo.
Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by IvarDboneless: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2020
callmeRichie:

This shit you put up here, is this not tribalistic?? undecided

Heal yourself first before you can heal the world undecided, confused dude
Must you always quote one out of context...you sound more pained..seems it's guilty conscience...aturu.
Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by danielistics(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Country that's using state of origin and catchment area.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by callmeRichie(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
IvarDboneless:

Must you always quote one out of context...you sound more pained..seems it's guilty conscience...aturu.

I won't have a splash with you bro, no matter how hard you try. I'm just disappointed though, enjoy your evening dude.
Re: Is Nigeria Really One People by Candyness(f): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
IvarDboneless:

I guess you dumber than I am...read again and again and again before you jump on my mention... ewu Congo.

Boo, you dumber than a dunce for believing igbo people are dunce. Shame on you dear for being naturally stupid and making dumb people proud.
Have a good day dunce. Bye!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Lose The Love Of Your Life: Check Out 4 Ways To Keep The Fire Burning / Dont Read This!!!! / This Is Why Celebrities Should Not Date Their Fans, Victoria Inyama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.