Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Was I Meant To Be Celibate Till Marriage. Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Meant To Be Celibate Till Marriage. Help (406 Views)

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Meant To Be Celibate Till Marriage. Help by Wisiwealth(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gud day everyone. When i was 14yrs old .during one of the prophetic service in the church. The prophet pointed people out for deliverance and prophetic messages. I was also pointed out i was given a bible hymn and a bell on top the bible and i was told i have a calling to the alter. My mother once told me she gave birth to me at the 7th month of the pregnancy due to several attack on me while i was in the womb. She also said the day she give birth to me it was not easy. And after she gave birth a pastor came later that day and said behold a great teacher of word has been born he will be a light am blessings to his generation. When i was 17yrs i started having dreams of being warn about sex .that it will destroy my destiny . Alot of fears came upon me and i decided to stay celibate .nw am 23yrs old still a virgin finish my 0ND Last year. In skul alot of presure came but i still remain celebate. Recently i started hanging out with girls , make some female friends. Nw have started seeing dreams of being warned. Because i wanted to try sex for the first time and one of the girls accepted. Nw at my workplace a Man of God i dont know before came and said God has a message for me. And i told him to go on and he said if i was told before that i be a great teacher of the world locally and internationally i said yes and he also said am seeing females friends around becareful and seeing a female lady coming to you and you guys get intimate and it lead to sex. For it will destroy you and he repeated 4 times God says be careful and sit up for the destiny tto lift up your generation lies in your hand. Am really afraid. I need your advice guys.
Re: Was I Meant To Be Celibate Till Marriage. Help by XXXXTENTACION: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
A real man would face his fears and conquer it. undecided

Re: Was I Meant To Be Celibate Till Marriage. Help by Mekenz(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wisiwealth:
Gud day everyone. When i was 14yrs old .during one of the prophetic service in the church. The prophet pointed people out for deliverance and prophetic messages. I was also pointed out i was given a bible hymn and a bell on top the bible and i was told i have a calling to the alter. My mother once told me she gave birth to me at the 7th month of the pregnancy due to several attack on me while i was in the womb. She also said the day she give birth to me it was not easy. And after she gave birth a pastor came later that day and said behold a great teacher of word has been born he will be a light am blessings to his generation. When i was 17yrs i started having dreams of being warn about sex .that it will destroy my destiny . Alot of fears came upon me and i decided to stay celibate .nw am 23yrs old still a virgin finish my 0ND Last year. In skul alot of presure came but i still remain celebate. Recently i started hanging out with girls , make some female friends. Nw have started seeing dreams of being warned. Because i wanted to try sex for the first time and one of the girls accepted. Nw at my workplace a Man of God i dont know before came and said God has a message for me. And i told him to go on and he said if i was told before that i be a great teacher of the world locally and internationally i said yes and he also said am seeing females friends around becareful and seeing a female lady coming to you and you guys get intimate and it lead to sex. For it will destroy you and he repeated 4 times God says be careful and sit up for the destiny tto lift up your generation lies in your hand. Am really afraid. I need your advice guys.
then enroll in a Bible school as soon as possible, heed to your calling.

1 Like

Re: Was I Meant To Be Celibate Till Marriage. Help by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wisiwealth:
Please remain a virgin that you are, so you can fulfill your destiny,those girls you see around you are not of light,you can get married as soon as possible to avert this distraction.Good to see a virgin man of your age still exist,dont listen to all these men that will talk you down,you should be proud of yourself and I am proud of you too.Remember you must be chaste and be fully prepared for God's work.God bless you.Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was I Meant To Be Celibate Till Marriage. Help by hashtagged(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Stay a virgin its what god intented when he created us

(1) (Reply)

New Adult Social Media Site Just For Hooking Up / Is This True About Yoruba Mother's? / What Do White Girls Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.