Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,311 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party (129293 Views)

Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2020
stanliwise:
I was referring to what you said previously, you are admiring him because of how he had become popular and maybe rich(to an extent). If things were working maybe bobrisky wouldn’t have become what he is in the eyes of people like you.
Note: I am not blaming you or bobrisky, I am blaming the Nigerian society. So stop being defensive.
Stanliwise, or Stanlifool.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by stanliwise(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
Stanliwise, or Stanlifool.
A wiseman knows which to pick
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Palehair: 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Coldie:
I am not gay, but I think the next bbnaija should have a transexual housemate

I want to see how they really behave
Go on YouTube and search for trans mannerisms (they behave normal if you ask me), or watch the KUWTK spinoff I am Cait or TLC's I am Jazz about a trans teen Jazz Jennings and there are also some trans folks you can follow on IG or tiktok(I can give you handles if you want) or watch TV shows with trans characters like Euphoria or orange is the new black especially women prisons TV shows because its part of the Nigerian reality TV contract as stated by the Nigerian film and video censors board never to portray anything LGBT+ which includes same sex relationships, trans men and women or talk about queer culture and queer history. I have a relative who works for them and he showed me their contract where the roaster also includes BBnaija so it will never happen.
I like that you are somewhat of a progressive instead of saying the normal "eww, gays and trans should burn, I hate them, I want to kill them" that ignorant Nigerians spew, you want to at least learn and are curious why they are that way.
Kudos man
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Ravenbeast1(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2020
My papa no go even let am near the street
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by emillysmigael(f): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Shut up!
YES SIR!!!
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Rainbow64: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
nandyz:
Here is the picture of BOBRISKY dressed as man to attend his father birthday party thrown by the family members.

I think say the boyggirl go dress as woman he/she say she be ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSL3C18ChKY
Nawa oo so his father no knw say he be mandoman
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Iceyjayz: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
emillysmigael:
YES SIR!!!
Good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos) / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.