Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party (128672 Views)

Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Angelfrost(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
The dad still seems unhappy about his sons fluctuating gender

The poor man is probably unsure he sired that idiot!!!

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by ikorodureporta: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
una sure say na shim b dat grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Romangalactic(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
His father does not condone rubbish. Correct Nigerian father. grin

I like him

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Akurakambe(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Imagine the environment his parents are living in and he's always on social media living large and showing off.

Fake life!

10 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm proud of you Bobrisky.
Since we're all mad in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Alaganature(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
Disappointment in his father face...What a shame to him.. this one wey the man no happy with him pikin when he dey alive..if he die nko nah to dey flog am with cane for spirit world

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Thane(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
please how real is this job address
Suite 4, First Floor, Scapular Plaza, Igbo-Efon, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos State
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by IMASTEX: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
grin grin grin With that face. He is obviously thinking, why didn't I use a condom that day. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Ekpekaycee: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's possible you come across this guy on a daily basis and not recognize him. I won't be surprised If it is only for Instagram and show biz that he appears as bobrisky, make his cool money that way and quickly revert to his real face. After all, Lagbaja made his money through wearing his mask.

11 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Dchampion65: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
You better respect yourself with no nonsense parents. The disgrace would have sink him.

Son: Daddy happy birthday, am coming to celebrate with you

Father : You want to do what? Don't try it if you don't want Ogun and sango to pay you visit

Son: E ma binu, please papa

Father: On one condition, come as Idris

Son: Haa,

Father: You hear me well. If you love yourself and you don't want to see other side of me come as Idris or 'ground will be greater than you'

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Buffalo2(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's obvious nobody is happy in that family even their environment is not happy.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
I guess his personas are compartmentalized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by buzorcharles(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
We still loOK more of a boy than the said girl HE try to be.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by jimyjames(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
moscobabs:
African parents are the best. Especially Yoruba parents, their children can't try nonsense with them angry

Bob is the bread winner in his family, without the cross dress job he is into , his father won't even see money to celebrate birthdays in the first place , stop hyping the old man he has no choice grin

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by darams4all(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
The old man is so ashamed of his transgender child he just can't say it. God I don't pray for any Nairalander to be a yeye celebrity like this. Na only yeye people no go say amen

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
See how dark and handsome his siblings look. He's got the mums' face though while the others look like pop.

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by habsydiamond(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
no how no how, a man will always be a man... even woth the makeup the face still look manish... he no want make dem see the surgery property he comedians wear jalamia... in the first pix the man doesn't look happy at all. only God knows whats bothering his mind...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Gemez: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
I see bobrisky as a comedian I swear.....d guy doesn't give a Bleep about all these Expressing ur self as a feminine whatever I dey see in most trans people........he knows he is doing is not accepted .....that's why he doesn't care about who insults.....the guy na money and fame e dey find nothing else!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by letitrainnow(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chaiii, laugh wan kill me.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by mukthar2000(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
omoaleee, u should have dress that ur rubbish dressing now wereee.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by SarkinYarki: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
IMASTEX:

grin grin grin With that face. He is obviously thinking, why didn't I use a condom that day. grin grin

You have said it all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Bimpe29: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Omo oshi

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by lazeal: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:
Now look how ugly he looks without all the make up

Look at his old man's face....

He is disappointed
which makeup? na photo edited picture the guy dey use deceive his fools.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by jimyjames(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dchampion65:
You better respect yourself with no nonsense parents. The disgrace would have sink him.

Son: Daddy happy birthday, am coming to celebrate with you

Father : You want to do what? Don't try it if you don't want Ogun and sango to pay you visit

Son: E ma binu, please papa

Father: On one condition, come as Idris

Son: Haa,

Father: You hear me well. If you love yourself and you don't want to see other side of me come as Idris or 'ground will be greater than you'

The money bobrisky gives them nko ? Na bobrisky female version dey make the money no be idris
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by deebrain(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
The dad's face says it all.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by teacherbim(f): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Exactly the old man is not happy with his son

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by sweetguy10(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
IMASTEX:

I laughed sooooooooooo hard ! You are a looney

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by realstars: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
I Sware
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
The old man's face is filled with : anguish, sadness, regret, sense of doom, fatal disposition. That's the gift bobrisky gave him.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Kobicove(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:
Now look how ugly he looks without all the make up

Look at his old man's face....

He is disappointed

Who wouldn't be? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by DavidEsq(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Why I that guy pouting in the 4th picture? Is he trying to compete with Bobrisky?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.