Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party (128677 Views)

Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
TushiPree:

But that dude can buy you and your family.

speak for your family Ok.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Koboko444:

Let me correct you propaman . Both yoruba and Igbo are co devil's in evils . So shut your fuking demonic mouth up. The reason Igbo gays cannot be as bold as Yoruba gays is because Yoruba is a more liberal tribe. However igbos multiply everything including fraud and homosexuality. Check your own people arsehole. So please young man shut the fukkkkk up

Ok, i can see the truth hurts. you go dey alright.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by stanliwise(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
madman, if you finish ur English, you use am buy food for market chop. If he was a stealer now , na una go shout "burn him, jail him"! Confused lots. Go siddon for gutter jare. Mr Oxford Dictionary.
I was referring to what you said previously, you are admiring him because of how he had become popular and maybe rich(to an extent). If things were working maybe bobrisky wouldn’t have become what he is in the eyes of people like you.
Note: I am not blaming you or bobrisky, I am blaming the Nigerian society. So stop being defensive.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Moshood58(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Do you guy's notice why he's holding his cloth, so as to disguised between the chest and what he called man made breast. grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Lilymatty(f): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Is he now ashamed of himself or what.. He's more confused than i thought

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Damseldammie(f): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
Where are your boobs
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by freeeeme(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Father thinking: Who call dis omo ale come here. If to say I know, I for no accept dis baiday
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by olumide006: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
WANT TO EARN A DEGREE AND GAIN A USEFUL SKILL?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Gideon110(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bob Risky Nigeria Michael Jackson...
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Confused child
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Risentouch(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gbaa Gbos Gbaa!
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by bukxy: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Moshood58:
Do you guy's notice why he's holding his cloth, so as to disguised between the chest and what he called man made breast. grin grin
lolzz
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
princeade86:
Shame on him. Why can't he dress as a lady to his father birthday . It shows his afraid of his village people. They can turn him to woman by force.
him papa go kill am u dont know Africa parents.this is not America
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by mruwaifo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
The father seems disgusted. I cant blame him.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yoruba people self ....
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yoruba people self....
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by delpee(f): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
idu1:

Yoruba parents are the best indeed undecided

With their daughters getting unwanted pregnancy everywhere. So many children birthed out of wedlock in Yoruba land. It's not insult.

While not justifying or approving irresponsibility, its better than aborting, selling or killing their babies. The important thing is the ability to care for the children. There are unwanted babies everywhere. Hypocrisy in other places is the reason why it seems some are worse than others.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Majesty33(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Oooh why is this man looking so angry on his birthday day? Hmmmm I see an Afonja father filled with dignity prestige accompanied with good morals, only for his son to be constituting nuisance nationwide. I feel his pain.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by cardoctor(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
The dad looks so embarrassed
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by whyteteeth: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
lakeside79937:
Bobrisky bleeped up and he is not a genuine LGBT a true LGBT stands on his ground and his sexuality . Is he doing that for fame and publicity ? He is not what we think he is

I swear walahi! His fans will be so ashamed. Infact all those tb boys that use to draw inspiration from him will bow their heads in shame. Lmao
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by jpride(m): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:
Now look how ugly he looks without all the make up

Look at his old man's face....

He is disappointed

U fine reach him?
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Vyzz: 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
jpride:

U fine reach him?

Bros abeg no compare me with shim...

If like bobrisky... Tell am see how it goes
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Preshsteve: 12:46am On Jun 17, 2020
No body is suppose to be hungry and broke.
Come and join food for all network with 1k and see you enjoying different foods and cash prices.
Yes 1k can give you upto 30k worth of food and alot of other amazing gifts

You can click the below link let me show you how this amazing food Network works

https:///2348091365410
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Uchasa(m): 1:00am On Jun 17, 2020
Omoluabi Amaka grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by akinbodma(m): 1:06am On Jun 17, 2020
This Bob is risky, he just dey deceive his village people, today he’s a woman and tomorrow he’s a man, he just keep switching any how
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 17, 2020
WaistPain:
I see no boobs in sight grin grin

Why was his/her boobs missing in action?? cheesy

Look wella, she intentionally pulled the baggy dress forward in order to not reveal her chest.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 17, 2020
The Mama fine o, Risky resemble am wella
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by dantrillion: 5:36am On Jun 17, 2020
What a waste of sperm...the old man is not happy with that fool Seems they even force him to cut the cake with that asshole.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by dozzybreezy(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Very soon, u will beg to be a man and no body will answer u
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by stamapro(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2020
The guys took after his fathers complexion and sex.we can see the sex but not the colour. His fathers nightmare, I suspect his father gave him a federal warning not to attend his birthday padded. Padded boobs n padded backside, him father know wetin him born na!¡ no be babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.