Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party (128678 Views)

Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
He even rub foundation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by freshinko: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
She just dey pull her dress jejely make her father no come see her breast cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by iammolise(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Chai! Nairaland has finished the guy/girl/toy

I comment my reserve on this one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by propsvilla3: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bobirisky is wearing mask, he have not tampered with his colour or gender. That is his own format of making money. funny enough not many Nigerians know about this even his close pals.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Mustiboy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dchampion65:
You better respect yourself with no nonsense parents. The disgrace would have sink him.

Son: Daddy happy birthday, am coming to celebrate with you

Father : You want to do what? Don't try it if you don't want Ogun and sango to pay you visit

Son: E ma binu, please papa

Father: On one condition, come as Idris

Son: Haa,

Father: You hear me well. If yo[img][/img]

u love yourself and you don't want to see other side of me come as Idris or 'ground will be greater than you'

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U no well. grin
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Dominatrix(f): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Still has nail polish on....
For those asking about her boobs, she never had boobs. Those were prosthetic silicon boobs. Its sold on ebay if you want yours. tongue
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by goodman5(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2020
So this woman is a guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Damoche10: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wako Jako's death never teach the boy sense...time his ticking...tick... tuck... tick tuck
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by lookingfly: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Double standard of living.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by lookingfly: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
WaistPain:
I see no boobs in sight grin grin

Why was his/her boobs missing in action?? cheesy
badt guy...... You get eyes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Charlex23(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
If you are afraid of meeting your father as a cross dresser, you should be more afraid of meeting your creator in your deluded form . the bible said we shoukd be afraid of him whom after killing you can still cast you into hell. you fear your mortal father but you don't fear your immortal God, What an irony
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by uunwanaobong3: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Wetin him be before ....... No be man God take create am, ...........the father is certainly ashamed of his son where dey fuccckkk other men anus
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by amuwo1980: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
seunlayi:
This guy has undoubtedly be dealing with all these so called women friends including Tonto inside the inner room.

This style really paid him angry grin grin grin grin grin

I suspect so, this guy might be using this formate to straf all these girls.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by amuwo1980: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
idu1:

Yoruba parents are the best indeed undecided

With their daughters getting unwanted pregnancy everywhere. So many children birthed out of wedlock in Yoruba land. It's not insult.
No mind the bigot, bigotry is a way of life for these ppl
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by subcbouy: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
That tells you his foolishness only takes place outside his family home because his father begat a son, not a daughter.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Iceyjayz: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
emillysmigael:
She should go back to her instagram life... She is a man grin
Shut up!
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nappsy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
Jobless mad cow

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Nappsy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Shut up!

Na your sister?
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Realfrankie(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
This Bob is just stressing his life with unnecessary packaging
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Roon9(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
moscobabs:
African parents are the best. Especially Yoruba parents, their children can't try nonsense with them angry

Atleast you'd know the man tried his best
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by 12inchess: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
all the people calling bobrisky names will still go online and beg him for giveaway. Most Nigerians need their heads checked.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Lamanii22(f): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! That garri, epa, milk and assorted meat shaaaaaa

I swear.... It's so fascinating... If it can just appear on my table lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by asahnwaKC: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
And all the bragging....and social media show off...his father seems to be living in a face me I slap you undecided
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Arewa1408: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
idu1:

Yoruba parents are the best indeed undecided

With their daughters getting unwanted pregnancy everywhere. So many children birthed out of wedlock in Yoruba land. It's not insult.

Still better than others doing same and aborting theirs or selling them.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by 2016easy2017: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
he she was puling off his her shirt so as to hide the chest

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by Skmoda360(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dchampion65:
You better respect yourself with no nonsense parents. The disgrace would have sink him.

Son: Daddy happy birthday, am coming to celebrate with you

Father : You want to do what? Don't try it if you don't want Ogun and sango to pay you visit

Son: E ma binu, please papa

Father: On one condition, come as Idris

Son: Haa,

Father: You hear me well. If you love yourself and you don't want to see other side of me come as Idris or 'ground will be greater than you'

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by bukatyne(f): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:
Now look how ugly he looks without all the make up

Look at his old man's face....

He is disappointed

Which father would have Bobrisky as a son and not curse the day he was conceived

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by ayandee: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
The dad still seems unhappy about his sons fluctuating gender
true. His looks reflect this. I'm sure he must have told the others "Eso fun Idris ko ma se werewere wa si ibi yio" (tell Idris (his real name) not to bring his madness here )

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by maiiilooo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
WaistPain:
I see no boobs in sight grin grin

Why was his/her boobs missing in action?? cheesy
Didn't u notice he's /she's pulling his cloth... Trying to hide the boobs,before his /her Dad spank the hell out him/her grin
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Koboko444:
The old man's face is filled with : anguish, sadness, regret, sense of doom, fatal disposition. That's the gift bobrisky gave him.

As in, what a gift.
Re: Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party by bukatyne(f): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
Zoie:
I really wish his dad can accept him as whoever Bobrisky has chosen to be. I still get mixed feelings towards transgenders, but they're not hurting anyone. Really, they aren't. Apart from "what will people say"?

You won't understand until you have invested in your own child and they turn out transgendered.

Were dun wo, ko se bi Lomo. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / Motunrayo Oluwakemi: Men Can't Take Eyes Off My Butts / Inside Drake's $100m Mansion In Toronto Where He Is Self Isolating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.