Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King (4322 Views)

Lagos Belongs To Us – The Bini / People Of The Western World Are Slaves Owned By Their King And Governments / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
TAO11:

gregyboy is so dry and empty right now. I kind of feel some pity for you poor boy!

Anyways, how does your attachment of "pre-Contents" page and "Contents" page address any of the problems I have heaped for you?? grin

In fact, you must explain how all your numerous attachments address any the problems already heaped for you.

All I have for you right now is nothing but pity. embarassed cheesy

You seem too sure that your fellow Edos are so dumb, for thinking they will accept your unrelated and irrelevant attachments as replies. grin cheesy

Benin Kingdom is sinking. You can't afford to be sleeping at this moment gregyboy.

Wake up and save Benin Kingdom from my destructive grip! grin

Tallkative
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Tallkative

Invest your time in preparing your reply as you've promised.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:
You talk too much........ Almost everything that occupied that write up was irrelevant
Nope! Everything there was a devastating rebuttal to every single garbage you typed.

Seriously wtf.... We were discussing oduduwa existence not benin-ife relationships
Like I said, everything up there was a necessary and relevant devastating rebuttal to each and every nonsense you vomitted.

You know the needful if you want to argue benin-ife connection
If you seek this as an escape route, you're still trapped because I have knocked your teeth off on this under your "gregyboy" moniker and under your "Edeyoung" moniker. LMAO!

Oduduwa couldn't have existed one thousand years ago to give a population of 60milon
I'm not sure where you got this nonsense from.

Moreover, I appreciate your thick skull but I will keep drilling it further down until your brain can comprehend the statement that Oduduwa was not the only human living in Ife.

Hence he could not have stopped others from procreating, nor could he have married himself to procreate.

Samuel Johnson didnt talk about oduduwas relatives, neither did he mention the fact oduduwa meant followers at his arrival according to samuel johnson accounts he probably meant virgin settlement at his arrival
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about at this point.

You seem more confused than EwuareII who couldn't count numbers correctly and then had to jump from 38 to 40.

Whenever you're sure of what sAmUeL jOhNsOn wrote, then you should state it with the relevant page number(s).

The days of helping you out is nearly gone. grin grin

but that shouldn't concern us, because oduduwa is a myth......
This is the 5 millionth time I've been asking you to always prove what you say. cheesy

You're not in Benin right now. Wake up from your deep sleep. This is Tao of the order of Awolowo and Oranmiyan! Hahaha.

Seriously if we began to fill the potholes from the myth we will keep filling and filling
You will be doing Benin Kingdom a great deal of favor by reserving your 'filler' for helping EwuareII with how to count numbers correctly.

Perhaps after your help, EwuareII will realize that right after 38, the next number is not 40.

Moreover, I will love to see your evidence though.

Oduduwa existence was a myth it was not possible for him to have lived a thousand years ago and descendants which are 60 million today that is if we are to bindly agree he existed
Like I side, whenever you're discussing with non-Edos, always make sure to at least take your dead-brain with you.

Here we ask for evidence, proof, and reason.

Moreover, your 60 million yapping only applies to the "Oduduwa" of your creation who lived alone in Ife without any contemporaries procreating alongside himself, and without any potential inlaw to marry from and procreate with.

Benin ife connection never existed....period
Says the same dingbat who fled for dear life till date (under his two monikers) when it was proven from archaeological evidence (dating to the early 1300s) that his beloved Benin Kngdom was (and is still) subservient to Ile-Ife.

TAO11 madam know know how did you know ishekurhe from my screenshot was the later one after egharevba
Firstly, it's not "Ishekurhe", it's "Esekhurhe".

Secondly, I am glad you now understand that "Esekhure" is not one man's name.

Thirdly, I knew the Esekhure of that final list is a later one because I have read a long time ago that scholars doing early ethnographic field work in Benin met and confirmed this with both Egharevba and this particular Esekhure. Hahaha!

Let me know if you don't know this and you want to know.

Note: You must come out plainly and humbly -- admitting your ignorance. LMAO.

If you want to debate me on benin - ife connection come with document or archeological evidence prior from 1475 to 1897
Are you trying to say you won't accept any evidence that date before 1475?? Hahaha!

I suspect this because you've ran away for your dear life (under your two different monikers) when I flogged you to death on the Ife-Benin connection using an early-1300 archaeological evidence.

You went away, sad after so much suffering and torment at my hands, without saying "pim".

Wait, why do you always avoid writing Ife-Benin connection, but write Benin-Ife instead??

Is your inferiority that thick?? grin

For your sad information, no academic article, or renowned historian order it the way you do though. Just making sure you're aware. grin

How did you know Roupell's was told at all about oromiyan and he decided to skip it, please do we benins, a favour to show us Roupell's intentionally skiped oromiyan off the king list because he wasnt a ruler....... Atleast he should have noted it somwhere
I think you should do yourself the favor of always reading what you intend and pretend to be responding to.

Go back and read my reply and re-write your response again.

But to help you: I stated clearly that the Yoruba tradition is clear that Eweka was the first Oba of Benin.

I mentioned that Roupell's list agrees perfectly with the Yoruba tradition on the first Oba of Benin.

I also added that Roupell's list is a source of embarrassment to the Benin traditions

This is because the Benin traditions still cannot agree till date on who was the first Oba of Benin --- Oranmiyan or his son, Eweka.

So, the problem didn't start with EwuareII's coronation confusion. Even two successive Esekhures can not agree to get it right. grin

If youcan find it then you have won, i will start calling our oba a Yoruba man because the document of Roupell's falls in between my time range
Why should I find a claim I didn't make?? LMAO

Well, if you're so serious about trusting Roupell's accounts, then here are some interesting information from Roupell.

(1) Roupell documented that Eweka (the first Oba on his list) was an Ife-Yoruba man.

(2) He also said that the Binis had no clue how to cast bronzes until the Europeans first casted bronzes for them.

Cheers to your tears! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hey, gregyboy aka Edeyoung:

I am still waiting for your replies to all the problems I have heaped for you which you're struggling hard to run away from with all the foregoing distractive tactics. LMAO.

Cheers to your tears! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
TAO11:
Nope! Everything there was a devastating rebuttal to every single garbage you typed.

Like I said, everything up there was a necessary and relevant devastating rebuttal to each and every nonsense you vomitted.

If you seek this as an escape route, you're still trapped because I have knocked your teeth off on this under your "gregyboy" moniker and under your "Edeyoung" moniker. LMAO!

Moreover, I appreciate your thick skull but I will keep drilling it further down until your brain can comprehend the statement that Oduduwa was not the only human living in Ife.

Hence he could not have stopped others from procreating, nor could he have married himself to procreate.

You seem to be more confused than EwuareII who couldn't count numbers correctly and then had to jump from 38 to 40.

Whenever you're sure of what sAmUeL jOhNsOn wrote, then you should state it with the relevant page number(s).

This is the five millionth time I've been asking you to always prove what you say. cheesy

You're not in Benin right now. Wake up from your deep sleep. This is Tao of the order of Awolowo and Oranmiyan! Hahaha.

You will be doing Benin Kingdom a great deal of favor by reserving your filer' for helping EwuareII with how to count numbers properly.

Perhaps after your help, EwuareII will realize that right after 38, the next number is not 40.

Like I side, whenever you're discussing with non-Edos, always make sure to at least take your dead-brain with you.

Moreover your 60 million yapping only applies to the "Oduduwa" of your creation who lives alone without any contemporaries procreating alongside himself, and without any potential inlaw to marry from and procreate with.

Says the same dingbat who fled for dear life till date (under his two monikers) when it was proven from archaeological evidence (dating to the early 1300s) that his beloved Benin Kngdom was (and is still) subservient to Ile-Ife.

Firstly, it's not "Ishekurhe", it's Esekhurhe.

Secondly, I am glad you now understand that "Esekhure" is to one man's name.

Thirdly, I knew the Esekhure of that final list is a later one because I have read long time ago that scholars doing early ethnographic field work in Benin met and confirmed this with both Egharevba and this particular Esekhure. Hahaha!

Are you trying to say you won't accept any evidence that date before 1475??

I suspect this because you've ran away for your dear life (under your two different monikers) when I flogged you to death on the Ife-Benin connection.

You went away, sad after so much suffering at my hands, without saying "pim".

Wait, why do you always avoid writing Ife-Benin connection, but write Benin-Ife instead??

Fot your sad information, no academic article, or renowned historian order it the way you do though. Just making sure you know that. grin

I think you should do yourself the favor of always reading what you intend and pretend to be responding to.

But to help you: I stated clearly that the Yoruba tradition is clear that Eweka was the first Oba of Benin.

I mentioned that Roupell's list agrees perfectly with the Yoruba tradition of the first Oba of Benin.

I also added that Roupell's list is a source of embarrassment to the Benin traditions

This is because the Benin traditions still cannot agree till date on who was the first Oba of Benin -- Oranmiyan or his son, Eweka.

The problem didn't start with EwuareII's confusion on what number comes after 38. Even two successive Esekhures can not agree to get it right. grin

Well, if you're so serious about trusting Roupell's accounts, then here are some interesting information from Roupell.

(1) Roupell documented that Eweka (the first Oba on his list) was an Ife-Yoruba man.

(2) He also said that the Binis had no clue how to cast bronzes until the Europeans first casted bronzes for them.

You talk too much....

I need evidence prior to my date.....

You wrote trash up there..... Am not in the mood for those nonsense

You want to drag me to keep you busy... Lil

Provide me my evidence prior from 1475 to 2897

I would be waiting

Again note refuting every thing you said up there is not a problem but his power of no need

When you get new evidence let me know
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
TAO11:
Hey, gregyboy aka Edeyoung:

I am still waiting for your replies to all the problems I have heaped for you which you're struggling hard to run away from with all the foregoing distractive tactics. LMAO.

Cheers to your tears! cheesy

Talkative......provide me evidence

You keep presenting a 1300 sculpture depicting an eastern Yoruba king as oon of ife
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:

[s]You talk too much....
I need evidence prior to my date.....
You wrote trash up there..... Am not in the mood for those nonsense
You want to drag me to keep you busy... Lil
Provide me my evidence prior from 1475 to 2897
I would be waiting

Again note refuting every thing you said up there is not a problem but his power of no need

When you get new evidence let me know[/s]

gregyboy:

I am not sure what more evidence you want little boy.

(1) Are you seriously saying that an early-1300 archaeological evidence depicting an Ooni of Ife in the palace of Benin Kingdom shouldn't be talked about??

Are you seriously begging me not to talk about it after you fled for dear life from it on two separate occasions, under two different monikers.

(2) Are you seriously begging me not to talk about Roupell's 1897 Bini account which states clearly that Eweka, your first Oba, is a Yoruba man from Ife??

(3) Are you seriously begging me to ignore the fact that your Oba EwekaII (who died some 30 years before Nigeria) insisted to H.L. Ward that his Lord & God lives in Ife??

I think at this point you may have to use a lifeline of phoning a friend. You seem to be stuck forever.

You're stuck because lies don't last.
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:

You keep presenting a 1300 sculpture depicting an eastern Yoruba king as oon of ife

(1) Nope! eAsTeRn Yoruba Kings don't wear Ooni of Ife's unique regalia. No one does anyways.

In addition to the archaeological evidence:

(2) Roupell's 1897 Bini account states clearly that Eweka, your first Oba, is a Yoruba man from Ife??

(3) Also your Oba EwekaII (who died some 30 years before Nigeria) insisted to H.L. Ward that his Lord & God lives in Ife??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
TAO11:

I am not sure what more evidence you want little boy.

(1) Are you seriously saying that an early-1300 archaeological evidence depicting an Ooni of Ife in the palace of Benin Kingdom shouldn't be talked about??

Are you seriously begging me not to talk about it after you fled for dear life from it on two separate occasions, under two different monikers.

(2) Are you seriously begging me not to talk about Roupell's 1897 Bini account which states clearly that Eweka, your first Oba, is a Yoruba man from Ife??

(3) Are you seriously begging me to ignore the fact that your Oba EwekaII (who died some 30 years before Nigeria) insisted to H.L. Ward that his Lord & God lives in Ife??

I think at this point you may have to use a lifeline of phoning a friend. You seem to be stuck forever.

You're stuck because lies don't last.

Provide all your evidence and drop them
Note prior to my dating
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:

[s]Provide all your evidence and drop them
Note prior to my dating[/s]

They've been provided already:

(1) The circa1300 archaeological evidence of the Ooni's sculpture found in your Benin palace showing the Ooni in his unique regalia.

An evidence of imperial domination of Benin Kingdom by Ife. LMAO.

(2) Roupell's 1897 Bini account which states clearly that Eweka, your first Oba, is a Yoruba man from Ife.

(3) Also your Oba EwekaII (who died some 30 years before Nigeria) who insisted to H.L. Ward that his Lord & God lives in Ife??

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:
[s]Provide all your evidence and drop them
Note prior to my dating[/s]

I will make sure to disgrace you until every single person (including Edos) see you moniker and start hissing. cheesy

You thought lying around was a virtue. Nope. This is not Benin Kingdom

Cheers to your tears!

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
TAO11:

I will make sure to disgrace you until every single person (including Edos) see you moniker and start hissing. cheesy

Cheers to your tears!

Lol......... Etinosa1234 finished you already

Provide me evidence bro
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:
[s]Lol......... Etinosa1234 finished you already[/s]
If running away from me till date means the same thing, then I grant it. LMAO

I like the fact that you took my advice to call others for help. grin

Provide me evidence bro
They've been provided already. You're only trying to buy time with cheap talk:

(1) The circa1300 archaeological evidence of the Ooni's sculpture found in your Benin palace showing the Ooni in his unique regalia.

A hard evidence of early imperial domination of Benin Kingdom by Ife.

(2) Roupell's 1897 Bini account which states clearly that Eweka, your ' first Oba, is a Yoruba man from Ife.

(3) Also your Oba EwekaII (who died some 30 years before Nigeria) who insisted to H.L. Ward-Price that his Lord & God lives in Ife??

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Edeyoung aka gregyboy:

Cheers to your tears!

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by babtoundey(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol...

I MADE SOME HYPOTHESIS IN THE PAST, THAT SHOULD BE LEFT AS ONE
YOU BRINGING IT HERE MEANS YOU STILL LEAVE IN THE PAST..... INDEED YOU'RE BELIEVING ODUDUWA'S MYTH THO,

NOW I HAVE MADE MY THEORY, YOU BETTER START LEAVING IN THE PRESENT

LOL..... MY ANCESTORS WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONQUERED OWO... LOL

UMOGUN GHA TO KPERE ISE!!!!

See this pseudo-historian.. If you made a statement in less than two months a go you are here today doubtful of the validity and sensibility of your claim what authority and right do you have to discredit and invalidate writings which had been long before you were born.

I have said it and will keep saying it, You are an inconsistent braggart. Whoever takes you serious risk being infected with life threatening ignorance and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
TAO11:

Cheers to your tears!

See this clown.... Provide me my evidence you cant drag me into your silly talks
Drop ypur evidence if you have non i give yoy time to find something it.... But dragging me to your silly talks is NO

Like i said all materials you should be feom 1475-1897
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2020
gregyboy:
[s]See thid clown.... Provide me my evidence you cant drag me into your silly talks
Drop ypur evidence if you have non i give yoy time to find something it.... But dragging me to your silly talks is NOLike i said all materials you should be feom 1475-1897[/s]

Stop clowning and address each of the evidence before you.

(1) The circa1300 archaeological evidence of Ooni's sculpture found in your Benin palace showing the Ooni in his unique regalia.

(2) Roupell's 1897 Bini account which states clearly that Eweka -- your ' first Oba -- is a Yoruba man from Ife.

(3) Also Oba EwekaII's (who died some 30 years before Nigeria) information to H.L. Ward-Price that his Lord & God lives in Ife??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 12:22am On Jun 22, 2020
gregyboy:
[s]See thid clown.... Provide me my evidence you cant drag me into your silly talks
Drop ypur evidence if you have non i give yoy time to find something it.... But dragging me to your silly talks is NO.Like i said all materials you should be feom 1475-1897[/s]

Listen up Edeyoung aka gregyboy:

I am still waiting for your replies to all the problems I have heaped for you from the 3rd page.

Why are you bent and struggling hard to run away from them with all the foregoing distractive tactics. LMAO.

Go back to page 3 and address every single problem heaped for you. You trapped yourself into this mess with your unceassing lies.

The same way your grand-daddies trapped themselves since the 1970s into the 'Ekaladerhan is Oduduwa mess' which I am still making you children pay heavily for through your nose till date.

You particularly have endured so much suffering and torment at my hands and I won't stop soon until you beg for mercy and promise to stop lying around. grin

If you refuse to beg for mercy and repent I will make sure to continue disgracing until you become so popular that everyone hiss when they come across any of your monikers -- both "Edeyoung" and "gregyboy".

You think lying around was a virtue, I will force you to reconsider that thought.

Cheers to your tears!

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 1:27am On Jun 22, 2020
gregyboy:
Bro i dont blame our oba for anything
Shut up with you u-turn and damage control. You repeatedly blamed and cursed your Obas and alleged that they sold you Edos to AwOlOwO and the OoNi oF IfE for cheap pOlItIcAl gains and recongnition which they didnt even get.

you dummy samuel johson started the fairytale story
We're all patiently waiting for the page number from where you read this in sAmUeL jOhNsOn. LMAO.

Our oba got vexed after the rumor began spreading that benin was one of oduduwa descendants, oba eweka refuted the rumor given by Samuel johson with his own version of the story of ekaladeran who happens to b a benin prince Nicknamed oduduwa who ruled ife.
Before you type any comment on Nairaland always check to see if I still have an active Nairaland acount.

Oba EwekaII (died 1933) knows nothing about the nonsensical Bini equation of Ekaladerhan as Oduduwa which only emerged out of inferiority complex in the 1970s.

Blame your Oba Erediauwa and his minions for the nonsense, not Oba EwekaII (of blessed memory) who never fails to pray every dawn to his Lord&God who lives in Ife.

Anyways, the foolish Benin attempt of equating Ekaladehan as Oduduwa has been debunked and trashed in academia as an interesting nonsense.

Always look before you leap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2020
TAO11:

You seem more confused than EwuareII who couldn't count numbers correctly and then had to jump from 38 to 40.

This is the 5 millionth time I've been asking you to always prove what you say. cheesy

You will be doing Benin Kingdom a great deal of favor by reserving your 'filler' for helping EwuareII with how to count numbers correctly.

Moreover, your 60 million yapping only applies to the "Oduduwa" of your creation who lived alone in Ife without any contemporaries procreating alongside himself, and without any potential inlaw to marry from and procreate with.

Firstly, it's not "Ishekurhe", it's "Esekhurhe".

Secondly, I am glad you now understand that "Esekhure" is not one man's name.

Thirdly, I knew the Esekhure of that final list is a later one because I have read a long time ago that scholars doing early ethnographic field work in Benin met and confirmed this with both Egharevba and this particular Esekhure. Hahaha!

Are you trying to say you won't accept any evidence that date before 1475?? Hahaha!

I suspect this because you've ran away for your dear life (under your two different monikers) when I flogged you to death on the Ife-Benin connection using an early-1300 archaeological evidence.

You went away, sad after so much suffering and torment at my hands, without saying "pim".

For your sad information, no academic article, or renowned historian order it the way you do though. Just making sure you're aware. grin

I mentioned that Roupell's list agrees perfectly with the Yoruba tradition on the first Oba of Benin.

This is because the Benin traditions still cannot agree till date on who was the first Oba of Benin --- Oranmiyan or his son, Eweka.

So, the problem didn't start with EwuareII's coronation confusion. Even two successive Esekhures can not agree to get it right. grin

I got to read it today and guess what it was full of noise......... You can never be serious....
Etinosa1234 disgraced you and insulted your weakling Ancestor

TAO11 in samuel johnson book show me were, samuel johson made it known oduduwa meant settlers at ife on his arrival

The issues with you is that you talk to much, while you're here for tribal sentiments am here for the truth, if you are aware i edited my olokun thread and gave recognition to the benin-yoruba dieties

This is the earliest records of the Benin dynastic origin.... From 1823

Ghostwon, Etinosa1234, samuk

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2020
More......

All this kings knows what they are doing fooling the gullibles like TAO11, who wants to satisfy her tribal bigotry

From my findings

Ekalderhan story existed differently from the founding of the oba dynasty in benin....
The oba dynasty according to myth was founded by a white king(not a white man) who displaced the ogiso and became the first obs of benin.......
Ekalderhan history had existed earlier after the establishment of the oba dynasty, relating ekaladeran history to the establishment of oba dynasty would be deliberate attempt to distort history

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
gregyboy:
I got to read it today and guess what it was full of noise......... You can never be serious....
Etinosa1234 disgraced you and insulted your weakling Ancestor
You're a hardcore ret@rd who keeps ruining himself every opportunity he gets.

If Etinosa whom I battered almost to death (and who is still on the run till date is your best bet in this time of your suffering and anguish) then I am so glad to tell you that Benin Kingdom is sinking already right before your eyes.

Wait, did you just call my ancestors weaklings? How could they be when they conquered your ancestors and yourself for about 1000years and perhaps forever?

You've repeatedly 'admitted' and 'confessed' to how your Kings rolled on the floor before the Ooni of Ife, while licking the Ooni's boots just for your Kings to have their daily-bread and relevance. grin

Oranmiyan conquered you ancestors, a Portuguese f*cked your King's daughter and wife, Awolowo marginalized your fore-parents, and Tao is sinking Benin Kingdom. grin

No wonder Captain H.L. Gallwey(1893) observed your fore-parents and noted that they can't be described as brave by any stretch of the imagination. grin

TAO11 in samuel johnson book show me were, samuel johson made it known oduduwa meant settlers at ife on his arrival
As soon as I quote (or cite sAmUeL jOhNsOn in anyway), then be prepared to see me give you the relevant page reference. But until I cite him, I have no obligation to do so.

However, YOU've been yapping sAmUeL jOhNsOn (as if you've ever read one complete page of the book -- you that took 2 days to complete reading one Nairaland comment. Lol) without mentioning one page reference to any of your false attribution to this author. You still haven't done so till now even after being called out. grin

[s]The issues with you is that you talk to much, while you're here for tribal sentiments am here for the truth, if you are aware i edited my olokun thread and gave recognition to the benin-yoruba dieties[/s]
I can't remember asking you to flood the comment section with your tears and sorrows. grin What I asked for is different.

You seem to be a first-class angry weakling as Oranmiyan, Captain Gallwey, Awolowo, and I have confirmed. grin

This is the earliest records of the Benin dynastic origin.... From 1823 Ghostwon, Etinosa1234, samuk
Like every sane human being, the author of your attachment described this 1823 story (wherein a Portuguese man who f*cked your King's wife and daughter is said to be the ancestor and progenitor of today's Obas) as one to be obviously discounted.

In that case, the account recorded by Roupell by 1897 (that Eweka is the first King, and the he is a Yoruba man from Ife) comes next in line.

Remember this is Roupell we're talking about. grin

I am also glad to see your 2nd attachment agree that extant Benin sources admit that Eweka is the first Oba, and that he is the son of Oranmiyan.

You clearly can't tell what to attach and what not to.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
TAO11:
You're a hardcore ret@rd who keeps ruining himself every opportunity he gets.

If Etinosa whom I battered almost to death (and who is still on the run till date is your best bet in this time of your suffering and anguish) then I am so glad to tell you that Benin Kingdom is sinking already right before your eyes.

Wait, did you just call my ancestors weaklings. How do describe the same people who conquered your ancestors as weaklings?

Oranmiyan conquered you ancestors, a Portuguese raped f*cked your King's wife, Awolowo marginalized your fore-parents, and Tao is sinking Benin Kingdom. grin

No wonder Captain H.L. Gallwey(1893) observed your fore-parents and noted that they can't be described as brave by any stretch of the imagination. grin

As soon as I quote (or cite sAmUeL jOhNsOn in anyway), then be prepared to see me give you the relevant page reference. But until I cite him.

However, YOU've been yapping sAmUeL jOhNsOn (as if you've ever read ono complete page of the book -- you that took 2 days to complete reading one Nairaland comment) without mentioning one page reference to any of your false attribution to thus author. You still haven't done so till now even after being called out.

I can't remember asking you to flood the comment section with your tears and sorrows. grin

What I asked for is different. You seem to be a first-class angry weakling as Oranmiyan, Captain Gallwey, Awolowo, and I have confirmed. grin

Like every sane human being, the author described this 1823 story (whereby a Portuguese man who raped your Kings wife and daughter is the ancestor and progenitor of today's Obas) as one to be discounted.

In that case, the account recorded by Roupell by 1897 (that Eweka is the first King, and the he is a Yoruba man from Ife) comes next in line.

Remember this is Roupell we're talking about. grin

I am also glad to see your 2nd attachment agree that extant Benin sources admits that Eweka is the first Oba, and that he is the son of Oranmiyan.

You clearly can't tell what to attach and what not to.

Noise.... You need sleep babe...... Bring me the requirements untill then dont quote. Am giving you an early notice, not when i start your brothers will be crying on your behalf......

Etinosa1234 please dont mind her she is full of lies #peacefulinfiltration my ass

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
gregyboy:
More......All this kings knows what they are doing fooling the gullibles like TAO11, who wants to satisfy her tribal bigotry.
Stop lumping all kings together like you're dumb.

Correctly dentify your weakling Kings (starting from Erediauwa) who connived in the 70s with his fellow intimidated minions to fabricate an account out of their inferiority complex.

May God bless the soul of his ancestors (from AkenzuaII to EwekaII, and so on till EwekaI) who dared not attempt such sacrilege against Ife -- thier orirun.

From my findings
Your fInDiNgS?? ROTFLMAO!!

When did illiterates start making findings?? Hahaha. I didn't get the memo. Lol.

Ekalderhan story existed differently from the founding of the oba dynasty in benin...
For the umpteenth time, Ekerladerhan's story is an ancient Benin story.

It was documented by Roth(1903) (or perhaps even earlier). It was documented by Egharevba also.

But it ended with him founding Ughoton, beating back the emissaries from Ado (Benin), and eventually being left alone.

The additional recent attempt (borne out of inferiority complex in the 1970s) by intimidated Edos to say he is Oduduwa is what scholars regard as an interesting nonsense. grin

The oba dynasty according to myth was founded by a white king(not a white man) who displaced the ogiso and became the first obs of benin.......
Shut your gutter up! The story specifically says "a WHITE MAN who came from the great water"

It specifically paints the imagery of a Portuguese who f*cked your King's daughter and wife, and then became the progenitor of today's Kings.

Although scholars disregard this story as nonsensical, but it is plain stupid of you to lie (as usual and as expected) that it's nOt wHiTe mAn.

In fact, "white man" is precisely what it says, before the white man then became King. grin

However, since the story is apparently nonsensical, and scholars unanimously agree that it is, then you are stuck with Roupell(1897) who documented in Benin that Eweka is your first Oba, and that he is a Yoruba man from Ife.

Die in your rage!! grin

Ekalderhan history had existed earlier after the establishment of the oba dynasty, relating ekaladeran history to the establishment of oba dynasty would be deliberate attempt to distort history
Refer to my reply above. Not to worry, I'd copy it for you. Here you go:

"For the umpteenth time, Ekerladerhan's story is an ancient Benin story.

It was documented by Roth(1903) (or perhaps even earlier). It was documented by Egharevba also.

But it ended with him founding Ughoton, beating back the emissaries from Ado (Benin), and eventually being left alone.

The additional recent attempt (borne out of inferiority complex in the 1970s) by intimidated Edos to say he is Oduduwa is what scholars regard as an interesting nonsense. grin"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
gregyboy:
[s]Noise.... You need sleep babe...... Bring me the requirements untill then dont quote. Am giving you an early notice, not when i start your brothers will be crying on your behalf......

Etinosa1234 please dont mind her she is full of lies #peacefulinfiltration my ass[/s]

You've been begging this Etinosa boy to bail you out since 1 week ago now or so. LMAO!

All your guys just 'lock-up' saying: face your Tao alone, abeg. Hahaha! I hope you don't hate your people now. cheesy

Guess what, I actually chased Prolog/Ghostwon out of Nairaland. Hinm reason am say: Death better pass shame, abeg. ROTFL.

Anyways, I am still waiting for your replies to all the problems I have heaped for you from the 3rd page.

Why are you bent and struggling hard to run away from them with all the foregoing distractive tactics. LMAO.

Go back to page 3 and address every single problem I've heaped for you. You trapped yourself into this mess with your unceassing lies.

The same way your grand-daddies trapped themselves since the 1970s into the "Ekaladerhan is Oduduwa mess" which I am still making you children pay heavily for through your nose till date.

You particularly have endured so much suffering and torment at my hands, and I won't stop soon until you beg for mercy and promise to stop lying around. 

If you refuse to beg for mercy and repent, I will make sure to continue disgracing you until you become so popular that everyone hiss when they come across any of your two known monikers -- both "Edeyoung" and "gregyboy".

You think lying around was a virtue, I will force you to reconsider that thought again.

Cheers to your tears!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
TAO11:

You've been begging this Etinosa boy to bail you out since 1 week ago now or so. LMAO!

All your guys just 'lock-up' saying: face your Tao alone, abeg. Hahaha! I hope you don't hate your people now. cheesy

Guess what, I actually chased Prolog/Ghostwon out of Nairaland. Hinm reason am say: Death better pass shame, abeg. ROTFL.

Anyways, I am still waiting for your replies to all the problems I have heaped for you from the 3rd page.

Go back to page 3 and address every single problem I've heaped for you. You trapped yourself into this mess with your unceassing lies.

The same way your grand-daddies trapped themselves since the 1970s into the "Ekaladerhan is Oduduwa mess" which I am still making you children pay heavily for through your nose till date.

You particularly have endured so much suffering and torment at my hands, and I won't stop soon until you beg for mercy and promise to stop lying around. 

If you refuse to beg for mercy and repent, I will make sure to continue disgracing you until you become so popular that everyone hiss when they come across any of your two known monikers -- both "Edeyoung" and "gregyboy".

You think lying around was a virtue, I will force you to reconsider that thought again.

Cheers to your tears!

Noise again....
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
gregyboy:

Noise again....

You dare not tell me that your fuel has finished.

I am still waiting for your replies to all the problems I have heaped for you from the 3rd page up to this page.

Cheers to your tears!

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
TAO11:
Stop lumping all kings together like you're dumb.

Correctly dentify your weakling Kings (starting from Erediauwa) who connived in the 70s with his fellow intimidated minions to fabricate an account out of their inferiority complex.

May God bless the soul of his ancestors (from AkenzuaII to EwekaII, and so on till EwekaI) who dared not attempt such sacrilege against Ife -- thier orirun.

Your fInDiNgS?? ROTFLMAO!!

When did illiterates start making findings?? Hahaha. I didn't get the memo. Lol.

For the umpteenth time, Ekerladerhan's story is an ancient Benin story.

The additional recent attempt (borne out of inferiority complex in the 1970s) by intimidated Edos to say he is Oduduwa is what scholars regard as an interesting nonsense. grin

Shut your gutter up! The story specifically says "a WHITE MAN who came from the great water"

It specifically paints the imagery of a Portuguese who f*cked your King's daughter and wife, and then became the progenitor of today's Kings.

Although scholars disregard this story as nonsensical, but it is plain stupid of you to lie (as usual and as expected) that it's nOt wHiTe mAn.

In fact, "white man" is precisely what it says, before the white man then became King. grin

However, since the story is apparently nonsensical, and scholars unanimously agree that it is, then you are stuck with Roupell(1897) who documented in Benin that Eweka is your first Oba, and that he is a Yoruba man from Ife.

Die in your rage!! grin

Refer to my reply above. Not to worry, I'd copy it for you. Here you go:

"For the umpteenth time, Ekerladerhan's story is an ancient Benin story.

The additional recent attempt (borne out of inferiority complex in the 1970s) by intimidated Edos to say he is Oduduwa is what scholars regard as an interesting nonsense. grin"

It is a known fact yoruba are full of words i felt it was overexaggerate sterotype.....little did i know

Etinosa1234 completely wasted you....

But anyway i will be waiting for your findings prior to my dates......

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
TAO11:

You dare not tell me that your fuel has finished.

I am still waiting for your replies to all the problems I have heaped for you from the 3rd page up to this page.

Cheers to your tears!

No. Etinosa1234 sent you lying mouth to hell you bought another luckily.... Lol

Benin-ife connection from 1475-1897......
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by gregyboy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
TAO11:

If you refuse to beg for mercy and repent, I will make sure to continue disgracing you until you become so popular that everyone hiss when they come across any of your two known monikers -- both "Edeyoung" and "gregyboy

Cheers to your tears!

Seriously are retard.... You comment makes sometimes think youre insane

You are seriously you're maybe a little temporary madness
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
gregyboy:
[s]It is a known fact yoruba are full of words i felt it was overexaggerate sterotype.....little did i know[/s]
Trash! You're gradually going insane. May be I would slow down on the flogging. Just may be.

Etinosa1234 completely wasted you....
LMAO! grin Your Etinosa must be in one corner now saying:

"Leave me alone oo gregyboy. Why you dey lie sef? Tao murder me remain small till I manage escape with my small remaining life. Abi you no get eye to see say I run comot??" grin cheesy

[s]But anyway i will be waiting for your findings prior to my dates......[/s]
Stop clowning and address each of the evidence alreasy provided before you.

The evidences are staring at you address them. No one is coming to rescue you. You're stuck here:

(1) The circa1300 archaeological evidence of Ooni's sculpture found in your Benin palace showing the Ooni in his unique regalia.

(2) Roupell's 1897 Bini account which states clearly that Eweka -- your ' first Oba -- is a Yoruba man from Ife.

(3) Also Oba EwekaII's (who died some 30 years before Nigeria) information to H.L. Ward-Price that his Lord & God lives in Ife?
Re: Why Do The Bini So Love And Respect Thier Oba Unlike Other Tribe Do 2 Their King by TAO11(f): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
gregyboy:
No. Etinosa1234 sent you lying mouth to hell you bought another luckily.... Lol
The poor Etinosa boy must be hiding somewhere now thinking:

"gregyboy if you like tag me from now till 100 years, I won't come if it's that wicked Tao." Hahaha!

[s]Benin-ife connection from 1475-1897......[/s]
So, the evidence I have provided is for Benin & Birnin-Kebbi Connection from 2000 to 2020?? grin Die in your rage! cheesy

(1) The circa1300 archaeological evidence of Ooni's sculpture found in your Benin palace showing the Ooni in his unique regalia.

(2) Roupell's 1897 Bini account which states clearly that Eweka -- your ' first Oba -- is a Yoruba man from Ife.

(3) Also Oba EwekaII's (who died some 30 years before Nigeria) information to H.L. Ward-Price that his Lord & God lives in Ife?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Am A White American That Married A Nigerian.’ – Crystal Owonubi / Anybody Who Says Lagos Is Not Yoruba Land Is An Idiot. Says Oba Of Lagos. / Ogoni Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.