Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience (10507 Views)

Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by teejaymiquel(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
evwodere:
I first saw this gal in church, she was so beautiful I swear down. I don't really like toasting gals where I worship. I only just admire them. Las Las she and I started getting along. So one faithful day, she said she was coming to my house. So I come bam wella say today, we go die on top d puna. We started romancing, then took off her clothes.. We were still moving, using body to touch body. My fellow nairalanders, my staff of moses Don hard lyk Zuma rock ready to devour. I was moving my hands around surface (u understand.lol)B4 I see en,she jst over take me, push my hands comot started caressing herself, digging her hands into her puna by herself accompanying with better sound track. Na so I put hand 4 my cheek dy look her while she dy explore her puna. My staff of moses fell lyk elevator wey e string cut. After she finish, she come dy shine lyk who mess for taxi... She come tell me say she has having that problem. She thinks it's a spiritual problem. She said she have to start going home. Home what? My dear, you go no where. My fellow nairalanders, I satisfy my flesh b4 we started thinking for the solution. The problem was masturbation..
Have u had such experience b4, share yours.

I think ur dick was not good enough

1 Like

Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by Ay04z(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
omojesu202:
I have think too much, I may just pass out.
Lost my job in April but still went ahead with my wedding plans because the girl is pregnant n on my neck.
My wedding is this Saturday 20th and I still need 70k. Help and you shall find help too.
Gtbank
. U no get sense. And is possible d girl no love u. . Is It a must to do wedding. Whatsapp me. I need some answers Be4 I can Even send u a kobo
Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by omojesu202(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ay04z:
. U no get sense. And is possible d girl no love u. . Is It a must to do wedding. Whatsapp me. I need some answers Be4 I can Even send u a kobo

please I've chat you on WhatsApp....Raph
Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by Chris525: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
You should be raising money to buy the baby from her.

omojesu202:

I understand, na women. I know my pocket, did my calculation and told her we're not supposed to go ahead but she threatens to go sell the baby. life no easy sha. I'm in deep shit. thanks anyway

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by Eastside22(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Smh,just negodu at your age
Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by czar2k16(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by Swtbabyvee(f): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Openbusiness:
OP you be learner. Most girls masturbate because their husbands, boyfriends, fxck mates or sexual partners don't know how to make them cum. So they masturbate to make themselves cum. So for that girl to do that for you, she don already judge u say dis wan no fit perform to make her cum, daz y she help herself out. So even if you like sex her from now till tomorrow and she no cum, she don already climax herself. But wen dey jam beta guy wiv solid banana dat takes her to cloud 9, dey will stop masturbating and begin pursue dat guy upandan like fly dey pursue shit grin
grin u no well
Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello am Mr Desmond, what if I told you I could show you secrets most influential importers use to import our daily gadgets like Samsung smart watches, apple watches, iPhones, Samsung phones, Laptops, gaming laptops and PS4 consoles at a very affordable rate.....
      for instance imagine I get an iPhone 7 64gb  for 34k then after all said and done importing I sell at 70k you can imagine the profit, yes it's possible and am a living witness, now all you need to do is join my class book a seat now,  I will teach you about the secrets of importation and how I made my first 1million naira in 6 months  that could be you in the next 3months.....
   join now while seats are available this is only for select individuals..
�Also a bonus class on *Content Marketing* creation to boost your business for more sales and popularity
�How to make a good marketing/advertising video
    Click the link and be your own boss �������
https:///HuTJLyizOlY1PmJlqQwaiI
Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by andrewtosin(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2020
Swtbabyvee smiley
Swtbabyvee:
grin u no well
Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by Florence4real(f): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nova1988:

if you have masturbated before in your life click LIKE

if you have not done that click SHARE

I don't even know what is meant by mastobat
Re: I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience by Nova1988(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Florence4real:

I don't even know what is meant by mastobat
ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Mean? / Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo) / Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.