Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife (10398 Views)

Samsung Told Me The Phone I Bought From Jumia Is A Fake China Device – Angry Man / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Goldenfinger: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Oga op if u follow nairalanders mouth u go get heartache.virginity is not a guarantee 4 no adulterous act o,jst find a woman(virgin or no virgin)who loves u and have the fear of GOD...bt na my dream phone b dat sha

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Goldenfinger:
Oga op if u follow nairalanders mouth u go get heartache.virginity is not a guarantee 4 no adulterous act o,jst find a woman(virgin or no virgin)who loves u and have the fear of GOD...bt na my dream phone b dat sha
No be small thing but is it not possible to see a virgin girl who loves you and still have the fear of God? You know say to even find girl wey love u genuinely nowadays hard. As per the phone it's just a matter of time u will buy it double.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Phone looks good and if she is really untouch good, some can really lie that they used toys/objects or food items on themselves nevertheless, wishing the best of luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Titugirl(f): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2020
@ Op, I admire the fact that you know what you want and you're going for it.
Like Norman Vincent Pearl said "The great secret of getting what you want from life is to know what you want and believe you can have it".

Your Optimism is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Angelacruz: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nooo
Vyzz:
grin

Should we tell him

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Phone looks good and if she is really untouch good, some can really lie that they used toys/objects or food items on themselves nevertheless, wishing the best of luck to you.
Bro I don pass the level of those children excuse it is either you are or you are not no excuses. Thanks anyway
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Petyr1: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
chibike69:
That your virgin girl go still fucck anoda guy wey buy am iPhone 11 pro max

This life no just balance at all.

exactly what is in my mind lol. the guy suppose by iPhone for her
iPhone be like car for girls eyes

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Bro I don pass the level of those children excuse it is either you are or you are not no excuses. Thanks anyway
Definitely, I hope she is. Some are wicked, I think there are articles in the internet to trick guys e.g false bleeding etc, don't worry she won't see those things.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
Titugirl:
@ Op, I admire the fact that you know what you want and you're going for it.
Like Norman Vincent Pearl said "The great secret of getting what you want from life is to know what you want and believe you can have it".

Your Optimism is top notch.
Wow! I love the encouragement.. One thing is that I'm willing to be patient and help the right person become a good wife in all aspects but she got to remain untouched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyr1:

exactly what is in my mind lol. the guy suppose by iPhone for her
iPhone be like car for girls eyes
She is not choosy and didn't even mention iPhone rather she said any good one then I told her I would get her something nice and trust me she is loving the phone.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Definitely, I hope she is. Some are wicked, I think there are articles in the internet to trick guys e.g false bleeding etc, don't worry she won't see those things.
Please oo she better not see, I know what girls can do but I'm hopeful it's gonna be okay with her. Thanks
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Please oo she better not see, I know what girls can do but I'm hopeful it's gonna be okay with her. Thanks
One was even searching for pills or something like that on my guys phone (borrow and didn't clear browsing history), there is also a Yoruba friend of mine that was advertising tightening cream for women and I asked if any girl would need it or would it even sell, the figures of customers he gave me - I had to keep quiet, I never knew some girls use internet as their adviser. Bro, just be hopeful. It must be in your favor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
One was even searching for pills or something like that on my guys phone there is also a Yoruba friend of mine that was advertising tightening cream for women and I asked if any girl would need it or would it even sell, the figures of customers he gave me - I had to keep quiet, I never knew some girls use internet as their adviser. Bro, just be hopeful. It must be in your favor.
My God.. u can imagine.. things are happening in Nigeria u see what I'm saying? I sincerely hope it works for me, thanks bro
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Kokoboss: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

My God.. u can imagine.. things are happening in Nigeria u see what I'm saying? I sincerely hope it works for me, thanks bro
boss no problem at all. E don work already sir. Just make sure you love her and let her know.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

How do you mean?
Reason me too boss abeg!! Any amount will do boss... conjugal bliss ijn 2105796125 UBA.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kokoboss:
boss no problem at all. E don work already sir. Just make sure you love her and let her know.
Correct, I will do so.. thanks I appreciate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
oyedav:
Reason me too boss abeg!! Any amount will do boss... conjugal bliss ijn 2105796125 UBA.
Amen, I see u!
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by ContractKiller: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
There are many fools in this fúcked up shíthole country.
Imagine a country with rampant armed banditry, rape, child abuse, murder, terrorism, poverty, rapid Covid-19 spread, and one low IQ micro brain dimwit is looking for redemption in a woman's hymen. What a shame.

VirginSearcher:
Hello Guys,
I believe you all know I am a big fan of virgin girls and have made few threads in the past in search of a virgin wife. I made this decision because of the high rate of promiscuity in the land and as such I won't settle for less. After everything, I decided to go with the girl I found and in start of my appreciation to honor her virtuousness I just bought her a Samsung Galaxy A71. Please the vanity crew, the it will end in tears crew and Xiaomi users stay calm as Samsung is still the boss in mobile device. This is just the start and I sincerely hope to have a happy home. I know I'm on the right track and believe it will end in Joy. Thanks

Hope it's a good buy guys?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Telvin7(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Very good device bruh
Enjoy your wife ..
Meanwhile
Get paid $5 to $10 watching videos
https://aazvideon.site/654950997326523
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Amen, I see u!
Thanks boss God bless you more!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Hollykid: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
How to add vidmate caption or subtitle file in MX player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohdkZ5AIdu8
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
Is it the phone that will deflower the girl?
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Titugirl(f): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Wow! I love the encouragement.. One thing is that I'm willing to be patient and help the right person become a good wife in all aspects but she got to remain untouched.
I'm glad you know that despite being a virgin, she has her imperfections and you're willing to love her despite them.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by graciousolo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It's ok..we HV different taste, dear.. but I will advise, since that is what u loved and cherish..
Look for a female, it might be Ur mum, to check her for you, u can tell ur mum..etc.. the way u cherished virgin ladies.. etc.
There is a way woman do it, she will know. As for Ur girl, u can look for something to tell her, that it is Ur tradition of family to check the female wife to be physically.etc
Not spiritual stuff ho.. na normal checking, Ur mom will check her virginal area, lobatan.
Don't be deceived my brother, don't wait untill u marry her, that time, things might be very worse.
One claimed that for my uncle, but this girl, na confirm bad girl I tell u.
After many years of claiming virgin for us, truth later came out.. my uncle ones said, he did 5rounds on her in a day..
This is the person that was forming holy holy :- undecided undecided undecided.. and she is a chorister, respected one self..
Chaii, this life no balance at all

Firstly, your uncle must be a virgin to have the slightest moral grounds to demand virginity of another.

If your uncle isn't and she truly wasn't a virgin then your uncle deserves the deception.

Secondly, where did you learn that being a virgin means that you won't have high libido/sexual stamina. Doesn't it make sense that someone who hasn't had sex till adulthood will crave more sex when they start indulging? How else did you confirm she wasn't a virgin?

Lastly, would you give your female kids up to be checked by some random woman for virginity because of marriage? If you will then, I already feel for your kids.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by graciousolo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
There are many fools in this fúcked up shíthole country.
Imagine a country with rampant armed banditry, rape, child abuse, murder, terrorism, poverty, rapid Covid-19 spread, and one low IQ micro brain dimwit is looking for redemption in a woman's hymen. What a shame.

It's a shame bro.
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by xtremecomedian(m): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
U HV a problem of comprehension.. read what I typed, assimilate it.. and compare it to what you typed.. and slap Ur self
graciousolo:

Firstly, your uncle must be a virgin to have the slightest moral grounds to demand virginity of another.

If your uncle isn't and she truly wasn't a virgin the your uncle deserves the deception.

Secondly, where did you learn that being a virgin means that you won't have high libido/sexual stamina. Doesn't it make sense that someone who hasn't had sex till adulthood will crave more sex when they start indulging? How else did you confirm she wasn't a virgin?

Lastly, would you give your female kids up to be checked by some random woman for virginity because of marriage? If you will then, you will I already feel for your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Wisedove(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lakriboto comes to mind.
After wedding....
Oya baby come make we do the do......
Off clothes.... Fiam!
Off pants.... Fiam!
Baba carry him bolt chuck for nut but bolt no hole enter. This is not my handwriting oogrin
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by jom28gy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
How do you like this kind phone
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by ashawopikin(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Should we tell him
lets wait till after the wedding

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by graciousolo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
U HV a problem of comprehension.. read what I typed, assimilate it.. and compare it to what you typed.. and slap Ur self

If that's sarcasm then that's a poor attempt at it.

I stand by my initial opinion. Get better at writing or at perception to life or both. Safe.
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by milann: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Do we still hav Virgins this days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? / Mass Protest Tomorrow All MTN Users Switch Off Their Phone / Infinix Zero 2, The Next Hero Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.