Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife (10839 Views)

Samsung Told Me The Phone I Bought From Jumia Is A Fake China Device – Angry Man / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Sparro:

Hahahahahahahaha ha.. My brother, I drink sniper everyday. Like seriously. Just use that phone to 'dis-virgin her. The phone will do a better job than that your headless d**k
grin I hope you are okay sha, cause it seems the sniper is working gradually

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:50am On Jun 18, 2020
peterangelo:
lolzzz truth
angry angry
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:51am On Jun 18, 2020
peterangelo:

Bruh I'm happy 4u
But don't ever trust a woman

Especially the beautiful ones
Okay bro, thanks
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:52am On Jun 18, 2020
peterangelo:
I see her vj working for her

The power of Toto

Is a miracle
Which vj? u see were your mind go, u think say na like that
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:53am On Jun 18, 2020
peterangelo:
yes she's a virgin that doesn't mean them never press her boobs b4 or finger her

As for me I don finger girls
grin grin Pressing of boobs could be slightly pardoned but finger**g.. no way!
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Ifewright:
A poster above me said are there still virgins??...
lol....
OP jare , she's still young though and I Love the fact she's still intact... She has done a nice job.
Just be careful, Is She truthful?
Is she Materialistic ??
But, I wish you guys well.
Thanks, she is but matured in looks, very truthful but as per materialistic I can't say for now but I'm hoping she's not.
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 1:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Obakoolex:
Some people are talking as if there no more virgins out there...in the space of 2 years I met two different ladies in there late twenties...
Have never been a virgin fan but I can tell you these ladies are so different from some retarded packaged oloshos have met before in terms of reasoning but I wasn't ready to settle down then, so I willingly turned down the request to have them disflowered. The first one didn't even tell me until we got naked then noticed I couldn't enter and she was so scared!
then she opened up she has never done it in her life!
I know I couldn't marry her so I did what I never tot possible for me 'leaving fresh stew that's calling grin...so I stood up, tell her to get dressed, pet her and make her realise how much she needs to keep it for her husband cos am not and she understands.
Thank God am blessed with a virgin fiancee now tested physically and medically....and we're getting married soon...wish us luck!
shocked shocked watt! virgin fiancee? u are very lucky man! and were u really this good to that girl if so u are a nice guy though. All the best bro.. #TeamVirginCouples

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Stevengerd(m): 5:01am On Jun 18, 2020
VirginSearcher:

I will let u know the time soonest
Okay sir

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Stevengerd(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Boss am patiently waiting o.
Happy Sunday Oga boss.
I don wait sorry I don lose weight.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by bravesoul247(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
Very beautiful. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by flexd99(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Bro, abeg add me to your waiting list too o
Access bank
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Youngpo413: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2020
peterangelo:

Bruh I'm happy 4u
But don't ever trust a woman

Especially the beautiful ones
and if she is endowed as well,sorry is your name.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Playermayweda(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Would have been better if u had gotten a an iPhone cos women don't really care about phone names just fashion

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Youngpo413:
and if she is endowed as well,sorry is your name.
ur on point

No cap

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Okay! So i am done liking all your good and senisble comments @OP.
I can tell how much you trust the said girl. You should not be discouraged by people, especially men who dont like the concept of female virginity. Those guys delight in loose and morally bankrupt ladies and that is why they are mad at you for choosing differently. Keep teaching your girl the virtues she should have and dont leave christian doctrines out of it. It helps. I am all for #teamvirginwife all day, everyday. Although, i dont trust women, i rather remain single and have my peace. I dont even desire to have a wife in the next 9-12 years, until i see that i am severly lonely and need a best friend to share my awesomeness and wealth with. But i doubt it, though. I am strong-willed and i can remain single for a very, very long time . A good thing that Sex doesn't matter to me anymore. I hate promiscuous girls like mad. So that helps me too, asides the usual fear of annoying God who will see me when i am in the act and my conscience will be pricking me and i won't even enjoy myself. So no need, after all.
All the best OP! I want yours to work and we expect photographs of you and your bride on the wedding day. May God bless you both. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Kokoboss: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
KevUnique:
Okay! So i am done liking all your good and senisble comments @OP.
I can tell how much you trust the said girl. You should not be discouraged by people, especially men who dont like the concept of female virginity. Those guys delight in loose and morally bankrupt ladies and that is why they are mad at you for choosing differently. Keep teaching your girl the virtues she should have and dont leave christian doctrines out of it. It helps. I am all for #teamvirginwife all day, everyday. Although, i dont trust women, i rather remain single and have my peace. I dont even desire to have a wife in the next 9-12 years, until i see that i am severly lonely and need a best friend to share my awesomeness and wealth with. But i doubt it, though. I am strong-willed and i can remain single for a very, very long time . A good thing that Sex doesn't matter to me anymore. I hate promiscuous girls like mad. So that helps me too, asides the usual fear of annoying God who will see me when i am in the act and my conscience will be pricking me and i won't even enjoy myself. So no need, after all.
All the best OP! I want yours to work and we expect photographs of you and your bride on the wedding day. May God bless you both. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Kokoboss: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kokoboss:
Virginsearcher boss afternoon sir. I sent a Mail
Yes bro, done as u asked.. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Flytime: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Hello Guys,
I believe you all know I am a big fan of virgin girls and have made few threads in the past in search of a virgin wife. I made this decision because of the high rate of promiscuity in the land and as such I won't settle for less. After everything, I decided to go with the girl I found and in start of my appreciation to honor her virtuousness I just bought her a Samsung Galaxy A71. Please the vanity crew, the it will end in tears crew and Xiaomi users stay calm as Samsung is still the boss in mobile device. This is just the start and I sincerely hope to have a happy home. I know I'm on the right track and believe it will end in Joy. Thanks

Hope it's a good buy guys?
how far the babe
Una Don settle down abi you still dey search ? lol
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Flytime:
how far the babe
Una Don settle down abi you still dey search ? lol
I paused things for now wanna figure out something
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by donaldking10: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2020
VirginSearcher:

There is a hitch and I think I am not going ahead with her again.. so in search for another one lol
mugu
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2020
donaldking10:

mugu
You are mad.. u think say everyone be like u wey be mugu
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Flytime: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2020
VirginSearcher:

I paused things for now wanna figure out something
no worry last last you marry virgin lol
donaldking10:

mugu
my man no be simp, dem Dom write am se him go marry virgin for him destiny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Experience: New Airtel Android Subscription / Google Play Store "Package File Is Invalid" / Effects Of Using A Swollen Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.