Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife (10393 Views)

Samsung Told Me The Phone I Bought From Jumia Is A Fake China Device – Angry Man / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by zedegit: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It's ok..we HV different taste, dear.. but I will advise, since that is what u loved and cherish..
Look for a female, it might be Ur mum, to check her for you, u can tell ur mum..etc.. the way u cherished virgin ladies.. etc.
There is a way woman do it, she will know. As for Ur girl, u can look for something to tell her, that it is Ur tradition of family to check the female wife to be physically.etc
Not spiritual stuff ho.. na normal checking, Ur mom will check her virginal area, lobatan.
Don't be deceived my brother, don't wait untill u marry her, that time, things might be very worse.
One claimed that for my uncle, but this girl, na confirm bad girl I tell u.
After many years of claiming virgin for us, truth later came out.. my uncle ones said, he did 5rounds on her in a day..
This is the person that was forming holy holy :- undecided undecided undecided.. and she is a chorister, respected one self..
Chaii, this life no balance at all

I cant believe a female can be saying this. It looks so degrading.

Which respectful and decent girl will UnCloth and have the mother in law check her privates.

That's going low.
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by EmyTV: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Hoperyehmir2020(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Hmmm! what is iPhone 11 Pro Max that she will go and fvck another man, she dey mad ni? Remember everyone has what they like and she is very okay with this device and bro iPhone is not a problem at all.

U've got some taste. Where do u get d virgin and how old is she?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Telvin7:
Very good device bruh
Enjoy your wife ..
Meanwhile
Get paid $5 to $10 watching videos
https://aazvideon.site/654950997326523
Good to hear, thanks
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sparro:
Is it the phone that will deflower the girl?
Does phone deflower somebody?
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Titugirl:

I'm glad you know that despite being a virgin, she has her imperfections and you're willing to love her despite them.
Sure, I'm aware, nobody is perfect in life we learn new things at every given opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
graciousolo:

[s]Firstly, your uncle must be a virgin to have the slightest moral grounds to demand virginity of another.

If your uncle isn't and she truly wasn't a virgin the your uncle deserves the deception.

Secondly, where did you learn that being a virgin means that you won't have high libido/sexual stamina. Doesn't it make sense that someone who hasn't had sex till adulthood will crave more sex when they start indulging? How else did you confirm she wasn't a virgin?

Lastly, would you give your female kids up to be checked by some random woman for virginity because of marriage? If you will then, you will I already feel for your kids[/s].
Nawa for u oo, what exactly are you saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
Wisedove:
Lakriboto comes to mind.
After wedding....
Oya baby come make we do the do......
Off clothes.... Fiam!
Off pants.... Fiam!
Baba carry him bolt chuck for nut but bolt no hole enter. This is not my handwriting oogrin
angry angry
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
jom28gy:
How do you like this kind phone
How do you not like this kind of phone?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
ashawopikin:
lets wait till after the wedding
angry Nothing will happen we go dey alright
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by franklingud(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

I know but recall no be only s.exx we marry for so we will engage in other things that spices up marriage.
Good luck bro

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
milann:
Do we still hav Virgins this days
My brother, so difficult to find

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

U've got some taste. Where do u get d virgin and how old is she?
In Nigeria of course she is 19 but turning 20 towards end of the year.. extremely difficult to find virgins above that age bracket though u could be lucky

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Does phone deflower somebody?
Toh, ask me again my brother. You said the girl is a virgin. Instead of showing us the pr--ck you will use to deflower her, you are showing off one yeye cheap phone. Did we ask you weather the girl is a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
Sparro:

[s]Toh, ask me again my brother. You said the girl is a virgin. Instead of showing us the pr--ck you will use to deflower her, you are showing off one yeye cheap phone. Did we ask you weather the girl is a virgin?[/s]
Stay away from sniper and express jealousy/envy kills quick, e cheap go and buy your own nah since minding your business is difficult for u undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Ugaboy: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It's ok..we HV different taste, dear.. but I will advise, since that is what u loved and cherish..
Look for a female, it might be Ur mum, to check her for you, u can tell ur mum..etc.. the way u cherished virgin ladies.. etc.
There is a way woman do it, she will know. As for Ur girl, u can look for something to tell her, that it is Ur tradition of family to check the female wife to be physically.etc
Not spiritual stuff ho.. na normal checking, Ur mom will check her virginal area, lobatan.
Don't be deceived my brother, don't wait untill u marry her, that time, things might be very worse.
One claimed that for my uncle, but this girl, na confirm bad girl I tell u.
After many years of claiming virgin for us, truth later came out.. my uncle ones said, he did 5rounds on her in a day..
This is the person that was forming holy holy :- undecided undecided undecided.. and she is a chorister, respected one self..
Chaii, this life no balance at all
u no fit keep secret at all

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Stevengerd(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Chill! I will notify u
Boss I still deh expectant

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Stay away from sniper and express jealousy/envy kills quick, e cheap go and buy your own nah since minding your business is difficult for u undecided
Hahahahahahahaha ha.. My brother, I drink sniper everyday. Like seriously. Just use that phone to 'dis-virgin her. The phone will do a better job than that your headless d**k

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by ashawopikin(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

angry Nothing will happen we go dey alright
I hear u

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
chibike69:
That your virgin girl go still fucck anoda guy wey buy am iPhone 11 pro max

This life no just balance at all.
lolzzz truth

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Hmmm! what is iPhone 11 Pro Max that she will go and fvck another man, she dey mad ni? Remember everyone has what they like and she is very okay with this device and bro iPhone is not a problem at all.

Bruh I'm happy 4u
But don't ever trust a woman

Especially the beautiful ones

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

I know but...
I see her vj working for her

The power of Toto

Is a miracle

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Remember the moto of Boys scout...... cheesy
tell me pls

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Amkanta02:
Tears from above
lol

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Obakashdee:
Are you a Virgin? If yes? What did she buy for you? If no I rest my case.
I salute u

No cap

No mind d guy

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
VirginSearcher:

She is a gooner.. she nogo play that kain expensive joke with me. Is she crazy?
yes she's a virgin that doesn't mean them never press her boobs b4 or finger her

As for me I don finger girls

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked So guys still dey wey dey buy phone give woman ? The last time I bought a phone for any girlfriend was NEVER angry. I can't buy phone you will be using to flirt with other guys. Buy am yourself. May me juz dey chop n clean mouth dey go. Everybody's happy!
no mind @virginsearcher

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by chibike69: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
peterangelo:
tell me pls

Be prepared

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Ifewright(f): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
A poster above me said are there still virgins??...
lol....
OP jare , she's still young though and I Love the fact she's still intact... She has done a nice job.
Just be careful, Is She truthful?
Is she Materialistic ??
But, I wish you guys well.
Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by Obakoolex(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Some people are talking as if there no more virgins out there...in the space of 2 years I met two different ladies in there late twenties...
Have never been a virgin fan but I can tell you these ladies are so different from some retarded packaged oloshos have met before in terms of reasoning but I wasn't ready to settle down then, so I willingly turned down the request to have them disflowered. The first one didn't even tell me until we got naked then noticed I couldn't enter and she was so scared!
then she opened up she has never done it in her life!
I know I couldn't marry her so I did what I never tot possible for me 'leaving fresh stew that's calling grin...so I stood up, tell her to get dressed, pet her and make her realise how much she needs to keep it for her husband cos am not and she understands.
Thank God am blessed with a virgin fiancee now tested physically and medically....and we're getting married soon...wish us luck!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife by VirginSearcher(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Stevengerd:

Boss I still deh expectant
I will let u know the time soonest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 / How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? / Mass Protest Tomorrow All MTN Users Switch Off Their Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.