Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Be Twice Wise As A Girl... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Twice Wise As A Girl... (5507 Views)

In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Youngpo413: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2021

Dear ladies, please stop keeping boyfriends. They will only slack your vagina and give you incurable STDs.

Learn a skill so you can earn money and buy all that you desire. If you prefer working, get a job. That way you can sleep well even if you don't see your period for two months.

At the appropriate time, your husband will come and you can enjoy his money with your kids.
Try harder next time
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
callmeRichie:

You get it bro, The worst thing that pains well enough to give up on women is that even when you decided to be soo cool, play responsible, hustle hard and furnish her life with your hard earned money and never fvcked her or for once pester her for sex, that's when they see you as MAGA, MUMU...
And would just be playing on your intelligence, wasting your time!

They don't believe in gentle men, or should I say they hate gentle men so WHAT EXACTLY DOES A WOMAN WANTS
Lol that's the stupid gender for you, they prefer bad boys and cultists, and at the end when she started clicking 30 she will now be looking for the good guy to settle down with, I have one stupid girl I love so much, she was doing shakara and following stupid boys now I Don blow, I can't even look at her twice, all the boys are now drug addict, she is still single and waiting for Mr Right
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Hassanmaye(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
davien:
That question is funny to me these days. Do you know why?

It's almost always men asking and trying to fulfill what women want. Wondering what will please her. Do you live your life to please the opposite gender or yourself? Or will pleasing them automatically please you.

Free yourself from that line of thought because most women are insatiable. They want to have and eat their cake too.
Lol problematic gender
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Hassanmaye(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2021

Dear ladies, please stop keeping boyfriends. They will only slack your vagina and give you incurable STDs.

Learn a skill so you can earn money and buy all that you desire. If you prefer working, get a job. That way you can sleep well even if you don't see your period for two months.

At the appropriate time, your husband will come and you can enjoy his money with your kids.
Lol is now you know all this trash Abi? When a guy is treating right, being responsible, acting right he is weak, she prefer cultist and bad boys when the clock rang she will start ranting
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Goldbw122(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
konji bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / What Turns Men On? / A Thread For Bachelors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.