Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Be Twice Wise As A Girl... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Twice Wise As A Girl... (5500 Views)

In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by AdaoraNK(f): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Omoluabi16:
It is a simple truth. Women are laid off work, drop out of school, or are chased from their father's house for getting pregnant.. He can easily deny or be nonchalant about an unplanned pregnancy. Not to talk of the 9 month journey a woman faces alone.
Multiple abortions for an unprepared person not financially stable is madness. Na so the pain and risks involved dey sweet? Later they'll carry their overused worn out bodies to an innocent man in marriage.
Ladies are vulnerable, they need to start making right choices.

You have said well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:36am On Jun 18, 2020
Omoluabi16:
It is a simple truth. Women are laid off work, drop out of school, or are chased from their father's house for getting pregnant.. He can easily deny or be nonchalant about an unplanned pregnancy. Not to talk of the 9 month journey a woman faces alone.
Multiple abortions for an unprepared person not financially stable is madness. Na so the pain and risks involved dey sweet? Later they'll carry their overused worn out bodies to an innocent man in marriage.
Ladies are vulnerable, they need to start making right choices.

This is just the long and short of everything! Thank you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:43am On Jun 18, 2020
bukatyne:
PrimadonnaO,

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Most of these girls do not want to listen because they feel you are trying to stop them, cage them or anti-women.

See how young girls of today see casual sex as fun, freedom and are fine with pro-choice aka abortion.

Only a foolish girl will see herself the same as a guy in the game of sex.

A girl has a womb and carries 90% of the risk: that means as a lady, you learn your advantage and use it.

Because of the beauty and complexity of our bodies, you CAN NOT be careless with your sexuality.

Call me old school, it is what it is.

If you decide to have indiscriminate sex and use pills, you bear the risk; if you decide not to use pills, you bear the risk.

If you decide to keep resulting pregnancies, you bear the risk. If you decide to abort it, you also bear the risk.

When you put to bed, you are the one that still struggles to get back to shape and deal with all the complications et all during and after pregnancy /childbirth.

There is nothing laws or 3rd wave feminism or 1st wave masculism can do to prevent it.

Girls, be wise or doubly wise according to the thread.

Before some people come to claim I am supporting male immorality: my stance is clear as day here.

Like Michelle Obama said, when they go low, we go high.

Ladies, instead of rolling in the mud with immoral guys under the guise of 'equality', open your eyes to pick a equally moral guy.

They abound.

Cc: Saintmary
God bless you for this!
Another thing they think is sophisticated is going about chanting "I’m sexually expressive." Nobody has asked you, dear girl, to not be sexually expressive. But with whom are you being sexually expressive? At what point in your life? At what cost?

Just see how it’s ending for that girl. Nothing positive at all! One more abortion... baby mama to a man who’s broke... or entering a premature suffer-head marriage.

It doesn’t bode well anyhow it’s considered.

6 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:48am On Jun 18, 2020
bukatyne:

Why should the guy think of the consequences of abortion more than the girl whose eggs are depleting and womb getting weaker?

Girls that abort don't even think that the body is on a 9mths journey and terminating a pregnancy means cutting than journey short.

I hope somebody decides to be sensible... in her very best interest.

1 Like

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Ikjosh04:
That 29 yrs old man story is really disheartening and the painful truth is there are many relationships that is experiencing the same reality "multiple abortion and financial unstability"
I remember back then in sch my room mate from 100 level to 300level has 3 separate relationships for each of those levels and all the girls had multiple, i mean multiple abortions for him. Presently he is happily married for close to 2yrs now and he has a daughter. This life no balance. Go to tertiary education environs now and you will see many young and good looking girls whoring their life a way.

I like to believe in karma, but I don’t see it dealing with people.
So let everyone just be wise for themselves.

You throw your leg open... man throws in sperm. (He doesn’t know if you’re on any form of contraceptives, but he doesn’t care. And you don’t care.)
Baby starts forming... he says "kill it!"
You kill it...

One month after you’re throwing your legs open again...
Do you love and respect yourself at all?
One mistake is enough... by the time it’s repetitive, you’ve simply become stupid!

6 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:02am On Jun 18, 2020
Toxay:

Properly performed abortion by a certified health care professional is far safer than carrying any pregnancy to term. Also 30-50% of fertilization ends in spontaneous abortion, the body itself is an abortionist and disrupt the 9 months journey
The level of ignorance is startling considering the responses from ladies especially those that claim to be know about women's health
the problem with this couple is lack of sex education which is an area our society generally fails.
Lastly, the lady having the child without enough financial support is 10 times a bigger risk than having a medically performed abortion

Properly performed abortion by a certified health care professional is far safer than carrying any pregnancy to term. Also 30-50% of fertilization ends in spontaneous abortion, the body itself is an abortionist and disrupt the 9 months journey
The level of ignorance is startling considering the responses from ladies especially those that claim to be know about women's health
the problem with this couple is lack of sex education which is an area our society generally fails.
Lastly, the lady having the child without enough financial support is 10 times a bigger risk than having a medically performed abortion

What’s your point exactly?

Advise them to abstain or have sex responsibly!
Instead, you’re making it sound like it’s practically beneficial to abort pregnancies than bringing them to term.

3 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:20am On Jun 18, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I’m creating this thread because I’m so upset! When I read certain stories on Nairaland, I can’t bring myself to believe it’s real... like how can people be so stupid... and then so wicked?

Right now, I’m referring to the thread on front page about the 29 year old man who’s got his girlfriend pregnant and doesn’t want to marry her.

If you’re a young girl reading this, you’re meant to learn from the stories and experiences of other people and be wise! Don’t make foolish mistakes!

So many people do silly things because they didn’t know better, and they never had anyone to advise them.
Let me tell you this for free today! Abstain by all means! Life is safer that way! But if you must have premarital sex, don’t you freaking sleep with a broke man! Don’t! Work on yourself so you can attract better people to your life biko! Don’t sleep with a person you can’t marry! Don’t sleep with a person who lacks a sense of responsibility! My dear, it will end in tears! Because it’s either you end up having (an)abortion at some point in your life, and run the risk of ruining your chances of having a baby ever again... contracting STDs, or you have a child out of wedlock! Having a child out of wedlock is double trauma... your chances of marrying a single responsible man reduces, you’ll be saddled with expenses you didn’t prepare for. An irresponsible father will still fail to cater for his child!

How has a girl of just 22 had multiple abortions in just a space of two years? Ah ah! Some people will just learn their lessons the hard way in this life!

Be wise o! This life is not balanced at all! You have to look out for yourself and do what’s in your best interest per time! Just look at the man she probably thought loved her! What manner of human being who loves a woman would make her abort babies after babies? At 29 his father still sends him money steadily! Mtcheww!

It’s sad. Some of these men think they’re wise but when bad luck catch’s up with them they will begin to blame village people

1 Like

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by safarigirI(f): 2:34am On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
PrimadonnaO:
I’m creating this thread because I’m so upset! When I read certain stories on Nairaland, I can’t bring myself to believe it’s real... like how can people be so stupid... and then so wicked?

Right now, I’m referring to the thread on front page about the 29 year old man who’s got his girlfriend pregnant and doesn’t want to marry her.

If you’re a young girl reading this, you’re meant to learn from the stories and experiences of other people and be wise! Don’t make foolish mistakes!

So many people do silly things because they didn’t know better, and they never had anyone to advise them.
Let me tell you this for free today! Abstain by all means! Life is safer that way! But if you must have premarital sex, don’t you freaking sleep with a broke man! Don’t! Work on yourself so you can attract better people to your life biko! Don’t sleep with a person you can’t marry! Don’t sleep with a person who lacks a sense of responsibility! My dear, it will end in tears! Because it’s either you end up having (an)abortion at some point in your life, and run the risk of ruining your chances of having a baby ever again... contracting STDs, or you have a child out of wedlock! Having a child out of wedlock is double trauma... your chances of marrying a single responsible man reduces, you’ll be saddled with expenses you didn’t prepare for. An irresponsible father will still fail to cater for his child!

How has a girl of just 22 had multiple abortions in just a space of two years? Ah ah! Some people will just learn their lessons the hard way in this life!

Be wise o! This life is not balanced at all! You have to look out for yourself and do what’s in your best interest per time! Just look at the man she probably thought loved her! What manner of human being who loves a woman would make her abort babies after babies? At 29 his father still sends him money steadily! Mtcheww!
[/s] rubbish.
You made no sense with your write up

2 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by safarigirI(f): 2:35am On Jun 18, 2020
[s]
HeavenlyCherub:

It’s sad. Some of these men think they’re wise but when bad luck catch’s up with them they will begin to blame village people
[/s] keep quiet
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by ojuu4u(m): 3:09am On Jun 18, 2020
not only a girl alone but everybody involves in relationships, one must negotiate his or her stand very well in any relationship, dnt put urself in very tight corner cum disadvantage positions.

a lady dated and pregnant for a guy just because he was spending for her, but overlooked area of promiscuity, when this lady delivered, the guy would bring different kinds of ladies to house, he would ordered the girl and her kid to leave room and slept with other ladies. They lasted for just 8 months.

in another angle, a man married a lady for just 6 months, the wife had started sleeping with ex and total control the husband.

one needs to open eyes wide when going into relationship. Most especially the one that will lead to marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Zoie:

These men you're making excuses for, "he says condoms itch his skin" don't give two shiits about you. Look at the advice most of the guys are giving the guy on that post.
did you read that thread at all? I doubt you did, if not you wouldn't make these stupid assumptions

The guy stated clearly while replying to a commenter that his girl doesn't like condoms. She's the one who asks for skin to skin.

And another reason why I strongly believe you didn't read past the first page; most of the men, infact 99% of the males who commented adviced him to bear the brunt and marry her. One man even went as far as offering to contribute 100k if he would really marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:25am On Jun 18, 2020
safarigirI:
keep quiet

You are entitled to your opinion so am I. If I insult you now. You will say I’m arrogant. Don’t come look for me because you will find me

3 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Gentle0wavez: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2020
callmeRichie:
Some of them just wanna chop free money and go, until dick dawn on themgrin

There is a lot of sense behind this your sarcasm, that is the reason for the heartlessness in guys. Ladies most especially have pushed us to trade sex for gifts/luxury/money or comfort and it's now seen as a business. And you know that no emotions in business, If a girl don't give a fvck if I do yahoo, or go to steal and police catch me, girls don't care if you slave under the sun 6 hrs a day, or die looking for money, the moment u die or get in to trouble they replace you in 2 days, that is if they were not cheating on you initially . All THEY WANT IS MONEY. So y should men care about your body or womb, ALL WE WANT IS SEX. i know it's not a healthy lifestyle but judge things from both sides.

4 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Toxay(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

What’s your point exactly?

Advise them to abstain or have sex responsibly!
Instead, you’re making it sound like it’s practically beneficial to abort pregnancies than bringing them to term.

It is self deceit if you think Adults would adhere to an advice of not having sex.

What we can do is advise people to have safe sex and we can agree on that.

Yes,I am clearly saying that abortion is practically beneficial for the lady than carrying a pregnancy to term that she and her partner are not prepared for.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2020
Toxay:

It is self deceit if you think Adults would adhere to an advice of not having sex.

What we can do is advise people to have safe sex and we can agree on that.

Yes,I am clearly saying that abortion is practically beneficial for the lady than carrying a pregnancy to term that she and her partner are not prepared for.

@bolded. That’s the very sort of narrative that makes people think they must have sex in relationships. Abstinence is very possible. Celibacy is absolutely practicable.

But for whoever doesn’t want to go that route, have sex responsibly. But even then, as far as I’m concerned the person one tangos with is of utmost priority! Condoms are not fail-proof! Other forms I’d contraceptives do not prevent STDs. So what happens if regardless of all the caution, a pregnancy still becomes the end product?

3 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by callmeRichie(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

There is a lot of sense behind this your sarcasm, that is the reason for the heartlessness in guys. Ladies most especially have pushed us to trade sex for gifts/luxury/money or comfort and it's now seen as a business. And you know that no emotions in business, If a girl don't give a fvck if I do yahoo, or go to steal and police catch me, girls don't care if you slave under the sun 6 hrs a day, or die looking for money, the moment u die or get in to trouble they replace you in 2 days, that is if they were not cheating on you initially . All THEY WANT IS MONEY. So y should men care about your body or womb, ALL WE WANT IS SEX. i know it's not a healthy lifestyle but judge things from both sides.

You get it bro, The worst thing that pains well enough to give up on women is that even when you decided to be soo cool, play responsible, hustle hard and furnish her life with your hard earned money and never fvcked her or for once pester her for sex, that's when they see you as MAGA, MUMU...
And would just be playing on your intelligence, wasting your time!

They don't believe in gentle men, or should I say they hate gentle men so WHAT EXACTLY DOES A WOMAN WANTS

4 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Alfather: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
stop premarital sex
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Romangalactic(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Let me tell you this for free today! Abstain by all means! Life is safer that way! But if you must have premarital sex, don’t you freaking sleep with a broke man! Don’t! Date only people who have shown a sense of responsibility. Work on yourself so you can attract better people to your life biko! Don’t sleep with a person you can’t marry! Don’t sleep with a person who lacks a sense of responsibility! My dear, it will end in tears! Because it’s either you end up having (an)abortion(s) at some point in your life, and run the risk of ruining your chances of having a baby ever again... contracting STDs, or you have a child out of wedlock! Having a child out of wedlock is double trauma... your chances of marrying a single responsible man reduces, you’ll be saddled with expenses you didn’t prepare for. An irresponsible father will still fail to cater for his child!

What do you think about Chioma and Davido's situation?
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Zabiboy: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2020

NONSENSE AND BLADDERDASH angry ...
Did the guy rape her??...wasnt she opening her legs willingly??
Ohh....bcz he is wise enough to know that he's not ready for marriage (due to his financial status) so he's at fault...What of girls that chops a guy's money and leave him for another man...
Mtcheww....
I dont blame some ladies.....i blame those men simps ass-licking y'all and trying to infuriate your already bruised ego..

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by mrblessed(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Zoie:

Their cross to carry. Condom itch her skin, abortion itch her womb. Foolish female.
What then itches her brain? Stupidity?
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by davien(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
callmeRichie:

You get it bro, The worst thing that pains well enough to give up on women is that even when you decided to be soo cool, play responsible, hustle hard and furnish her life with your hard earned money and never fvcked her or for once pester her for sex, that's when they see you as MAGA, MUMU...
And would just be playing on your intelligence, wasting your time!

They don't believe in gentle men, or should I say they hate gentle men so WHAT EXACTLY DOES A WOMAN WANTS
That question is funny to me these days. Do you know why?

It's almost always men asking and trying to fulfill what women want. Wondering what will please her. Do you live your life to please the opposite gender or yourself? Or will pleasing them automatically please you.

Free yourself from that line of thought because most women are insatiable. They want to have and eat their cake too.

1 Like

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by shestrong(f): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
sladimeji:
although I agree with you that a woman should work on herself to become a better person but you are wrong about the thread... he's not ready to marry her because he is financially unstable and doesn't want to pull himself and the young lady in an uncomfortable marriage
But he can hv sex right? Putting a lady through series of abortion? She aborted the first,second time nd oga could still not use his brain to refrain or be extra careful. I truly do not blame him sha...its d girl who has been opening her legs i blame.

4 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by 0Brien: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
So girls should be sleeping with rich men instead? Be trading sex for money and possible marriage? Good, guys are already using that against you.

Rich men are the biggest philanderers, because they know they have what you girls are desperate for and you will go to any length to get it.

There is really nothing different between you and the young girl then.

You girls are really destroying yourselves more and more with twisted advice like this.

1 Like

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Romangalactic:

What do you think about Chioma and Davido's situation?

What’s their situation?
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
0Brien:
So girls should be sleeping with rich men instead? Be trading sex for money and possible marriage? Good, guys are already using that against you.

Rich men are the biggest philanderers, because they know they have what you girls are desperate for and you will go to any length to get it.

There is really nothing different between you and the young girl then.

You girls are really destroying yourselves more and more with twisted advice like this.

I’m really not responsible for your lack of comprehension.
This post isn’t isnt for you guys. It’s for the young unsuspecting girls.

But for the the sake of clarity, I’m not asking anyone to sleep with rich men. The premium advice is to abstain completely.
But if you can’t take sex out of your relationship, make sure you’re not doing it with a broke irresponsible man . This is because if you get pregnant, even if you want to be responsible, he can’t... because he lacks a sense of responsibility, neither does he have the financial means.

She who has "ears," let her hear...

3 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 19, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Dear Ladies

In addition to what the Op had said, lemme quickly add my own little advice....

If you ask for money and he says no, you say he is irresponsible. Unknown to you, the most irresponsible thing to do is ask money from a man who is not your husband, so be "Twice Wise" and stop asking your boyfriend for money today.

Dear ladies, please stop keeping boyfriends. They will only slack your vagina and give you incurable STDs.

Learn a skill so you can earn money and buy all that you desire. If you prefer working, get a job. That way you can sleep well even if you don't see your period for two months.

At the appropriate time, your husband will come and you can enjoy his money with your kids.

3 Likes

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by pizzzy(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Abeg any body wey the link of 29 years old man story make e help post am thank you. I don read am(the story). A wise man once said girls(women) protect ya sef cos my sons(men) can't come home with a balle(men can't get pregnant)

1 Like

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Saintmary(f): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Toxay:

Take these as facts:
1. Having a child without stable financial support is trouble
2. Having an abortion no matter how safe is trouble (you will think about it)
3. Birth control of any type, no matter how safe is trouble (it upsets the reproductive system)
Just as Bukatyne said, the bulk of the responsibility and consequence lie on women and their bodies.
I'll add that if we were in a civilized society, it would have been different, but since our society is primitive, women will have to learn make better choices about who they get down with, how et c.
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Saintmary(f): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Zoie:
Girl, your post is timely.
As I wrote on that post "Young women should place a high premium on their wombs".
These men you're making excuses for, "he says condoms itch his skin" don't give two shiits about you. Look at the advice most of the guys are giving the guy on that post.
These are men who have sisters, some have daughters even.
These men don't give a fvck about you.
And if you die trying to abort another baby, he'd replace you in two months, that is, if he wasn't cheating on you, before your death.

If you must have sex, be selfish. Make sure he wears a condom. He doesn't like condoms? Then let him get a vasectomy.
Period.
Vasectomy will not prevent STIs, it's simply condom or no show.
But lots of ladies are blinded by 'love'

1 Like

Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by Saintmary(f): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Most of those girls looking for money have been burned by your love toting counterparts. Or, did you think you are the only ones who've been burned?
Re: Be Twice Wise As A Girl... by BigJoe19: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Enough of the hypocrisy, if many of you idiots here read well in that thread you would see that the girl is the stupid one that doesn't like condom when having sex, many women also don't like condom they force men to dive in raw, if she likes make she do 100 abortions na she cause am herself, as for the guy he should take responsibility for the baby but not for the girl, she is a full grown adult.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturers Caught On Camera Masturbating After Sex With Female Students (video) / Pls Help My Heart Is Sick! / List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.