Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" (378 Views)

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / Be Twice Wise As A Girl... / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" by Godoverevery: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
first of all I want to make something really clear to you .....I think is no brainer blaming a guy alone when a lady get pregnant...it very annoying when you ladies do this...Sex is consentual whatever end result in case of premarital is totally there fault.....stop blaming the guy alone calling him broke ....if the girl is well to do herself she could have kept the baby but she totally dependent on the guy which is why she is has to risk her life going through abortions.

Stop trying to paint the guy bad alone....... according to him he is not financially capable enough for marriage now which Is no crime.....what is the lady bringing to the table.... calling the guy broke what about the lady ....what does she has to offer apart from her pussy
Only a foolish lazy jobless lady will have an abortion multiple times for one guy.... only fools make the same mistake multiple times.

FYI your narrative of ladies should stop dating broke guys in context of that thread is total BS do u think ladies who date well to do guys don't have abortion aswell.

When a lady get pregnant is not the guy fault alone that why in saner country where there ladies are very intelligent they place themselves on birth control pills and properly inform the guy when Is and not safe to have sex to avoid pregnancy...... infact over there if a lady lie to a guy that she on this pills and get pregnant the guy can sue her for deception.... but over here hmmm.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Both of them are too blame but na the guy come for advise.... Imagine jumping into fire with ur clear eyes then you come leta and beg for money to pay hospital bills.... Thats what he did... This is what happens when a guy's penis does the thinking instead of the brain.... Yes, the lady is to blame too since she is clueless as to what she wants in life.... In fact both of them should be arrested
Re: In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" by Baloranking(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
You claim his broke, he was never broke when you were busy sleeping with him let alone get pregnant for him.

Sex is enjoyed by the both genders, I see no reason why we keep blaming the male. She knows what she was expecting when she decided to have raw sex with her so called broke boyfriend.

I agree with OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" by Godoverevery: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
thariodamaniac:
Both of them are too blame but na the guy come for advise.... Imagine jumping into fire with ur clear eyes then you come leta and beg for money to pay hospital bills.... Thats what he did... This is what happens when a guy's penis does the thinking instead of the brain.... Yes, the lady is to blame too since she is clueless as to what she wants in life.... In fact both of them should be arrested
This the point am trying to make bro
Our ladies should stop playing this victim card Anytime they get pregnant..... pregnancy is a result of two people actions so why always blaming one in this country.

1 Like

Re: In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Is it dat women are not allowed to make money in nigeria, wats all this women dependency on a man, and about women should date only rich guys dats gold digging.... you nigerian ladies need to work on your self esteem and stop be littling yur selves hoping on a man.. dats shit if i hear feminist from yur mouth again ehh.... thunder angry
Re: In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" by Godoverevery: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Miniso:
Is it dat women are not allowed to make money in nigeria, wats all this women dependency on a man, and about women should date only rich guys dats gold digging.... you nigerian ladies need to work on your self esteem and stop be littling yur selves hoping on a man.. dats shit if i hear feminist from yur mouth again ehh.... thunder angry
I blame our society for this....Even some parents even plant this mentality in there female children....they feel the only way a female can be successful in life is to marry a rich man.
Re: In Response To PrimadonnaO Threads "Be twice Wise has a Girl" by Fidelismaria: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Enlarge Your Joystick And Satisfy Your Babe / Chemical Engineering (finals) But I Want To Become A Data Scientist / How To Solve The Problem Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.