Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward (10118 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:04am On Mar 16, 2018
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

at 26 every guy out there is supposed to be financially stable.. have a car etc
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Cadec007(m): 3:18am On Mar 16, 2018
How do you derive pleasure from taking a dig @ boys? I just pity any male related to you!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:21am On Mar 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus it seems you've lost your voice undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Cadec007(m): 3:22am On Mar 16, 2018
You that is 26 You get wheelbarrow??!!!

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:24am On Mar 16, 2018
Cadec007:
You that is 26 You get wheebarrow??!!!

you lack a comprehensive brain... am I a guy?? the post is about guys undecided
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Cadec007(m): 3:27am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you lack a comprehensive brain... am I a guy?? the post is about guys undecided
comprehensive? *scoffs* i dont need a comprehensive thinking ability to know you are badluck!! :-P....next?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:33am On Mar 16, 2018
CuriousMynd:
A lady at 25 with guy she's calling her fiancé is a hoë

A lady that post only at midnights shows she's broke and only rely on MTN midnight browsing..

Any lady or ašs-licking dude that tries to justify OP's brokenness will be frustrateď

I work at a biscuit production company. I'm usually very busy at daytime so I. post things here only at night BTW I'm usually online in the morning (before 10am) but I don't create threads in the morning.. does mtn have a morning plan?? nothing justifies being broke.. your mates are out there hustling to make it and fend for their ladies and you're here exchanging words with a lady.. lazy dug undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Cadec007(m): 3:38am On Mar 16, 2018
CuriousMynd:

Shows you're the one who lacks comprehensive brain..
"Are you independent in your own" that's his question.
SMH..
help me explain to her if she would acknowledge yours!!

4 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by CuriousMynd: 3:47am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

never knew the kids on NL are dumb.. this is the last time I'd reply you, since you can't do without insulting a lady. coward undecided

Lol.. Who is insulting who..

The way you replied the guy is the way I replied you.

#Shalom

The hustle for FP is real

4 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Fadiga24(m): 3:52am On Mar 16, 2018
So you're just a biscuit producer and you have the guts to insult hardworking guys

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 16, 2018
just because a 26year old has a car does not mean a 40year old would not have.

just because a 13 year old has a child does not mean a 45 year old would not have .

just because an 18year old has a house does not mean a 50 year old would not make it also.

just because we have people DAT are not educated does not mean they would not make it in life ..

just because u went to school does not mean u will be successful .

we are all nothing but sands .......people have time zone...things do work according to our clock (our timeline)...... patience is the key .

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Luminee(f): 3:55am On Mar 16, 2018
Well I will understand the OPs point of view from a yankee stand point but for naija it is not absolutely possible to own a car at 26 unless you have a rich parent or a good job

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by otipoju(m): 3:55am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

Na for Nigeria na him car be like big thing for woman eye.

Go outside your country, you go see say car be like phone...it's a normal thing for every adult even 18 year old's to have a car. Inspite of this, a humans being's worth is not tied to ownership of a car.

It's people like you that make boys become desperate and resort to fraud, rituals and armed robbery so as to be accepted by society.

The truth of the matter is that the socio-economic climate of Nigeria is very frustrating for the honest and hardworking individual.

I left Lagos in 2014 May at 32 years, and bought my first car ever from my savings from just 3 months of working while still paying my bills. I have bought and used four different cars since then.

Nigerian men and women are not lazy, they simply lack the amenities and opportunities to live a basic and normal life.

Compare the unemployment rate of 4.1 percent where I live with that of Nigeria which is close to 20 percent.

The minimum wage where I live is 414 thousand naira per month whereas Nigeria's 18 thousand per month. With these you will understand why many 50 year olds can never afford a car in their lifetime.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Cadec007(m): 3:56am On Mar 16, 2018
hajoke2000:
just because a 26year old has a car does not mean a 40year old would not have.

just because a 13 year old has a child does not mean a 45 year would not have .

just because an 18year old has a house does not mean a 50 year old would not make it also.

just because we have people DAT are not educated does not mean they would not make it in life ..

just because u went yo school does not mean u will be successful .

we are all nothing but sands .......people have time zone...it depends on how u define it.....
at least sense from somebody!

16 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by CuriousMynd: 4:00am On Mar 16, 2018
Fadiga24:
So you're just a biscuit producer and you have the guts to insult hardworking guys

We know their type grin

21 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Cadec007(m): 4:00am On Mar 16, 2018
Fadiga24:
:-D:-D

8 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Cadec007(m): 4:02am On Mar 16, 2018
CuriousMynd:

You can't even spell Biscuit

Your sorry asś need to be sacked..

BTW, who ask you to tell me if your working at a company you can't even spell the name of their product..

Coming online at midnights JUSTIFIES it.. Who knows maybe you're even at joint waiting for customers undecided

Those ones who hustle just to fend their ladies are edit..That's what I'm saying, it's only a bîîtch that's lives on deek to survive will be reasoning the way you're..

It takes ONE to know ONE.

12 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Luminee(f): 4:14am On Mar 16, 2018
Lol... Guys na wa for una o..why aren't you debating the topic statement, na OP una dey insult. OP abeg check your mail.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by daewoorazer(m): 4:25am On Mar 16, 2018
Cadec007:
You that is 26 You get wheelbarrow??!!!

Why now, and I dey Chop somtin spicy oo.....

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by spiritedtete: 4:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Next time... look very well around you... from family to friends and count how many 26 years old who owns a car in Nigeria.

Then talking about owing a car... Do you have one? I expect u to, since you think it is very easy to do. Being a lady who also know what she want.. Ok I assume you are not up to 26.

Moral of your story is people who lives in glass house don't throw stones. You are a poor girl and you are condemning poor guys... see the irony!

Before for you come for me... me I be your egbon o(I have giving out cars)... I just want to advice you to work hard and not wait for one guy because he drives to sweep you off your feet easily.

Also having a car doesn't mean you are up there... so many daft retards with no savings and future drives on Nigeria road.

10 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Good upbringing really matters in a woman.How would a parent raise a lady to depend on a guy for her needs,sounds awkward!!!Anytime I read from this OP,I always wire funds to my younger sis,thanking her for sticking to good values of a lady!!!!if the OP was my sister,I would have donated her to Badoo boys!!!Only never to do ladies reason like the OP!!!

7 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by femi4: 5:51am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Your brain must be at your feet

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.