Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner (29302 Views)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by SirMichael1: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
oloriLFC:
yes. Tear down from 3rd place cos Liverpool and City aren't going down anytime soon [sub][/sub]
Lol. All these chelsea fans are hyper, forgeting the fact that arsenal towed this path at the begining of this season without improving their back. See where they are now.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Slynation(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
donjazet:
Nice one, Chelsea's starting lineup next season.
I think we are ready to challenge for the premier league title and of course, the UCL. cool

Up Chelsea

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-2019/9085#90802720
With Kepa in goal post it will surely end in premium tears.... grin
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Decimus:
Liverpool still have enough to trigger his release clause. But it's the worth it to come and sit on the bench or to come destabilise the established 3

kloop clearly said there is not enough money to complete Werner deal
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
isn't united able to buy Sancho anymore cheesy

they took a £200m loan
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Globallog598: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Manchester United wife chelsea
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Ray07(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Salvador1:
Blues for life

Manure go hear am

Champions league qualification is a fight to finish.
the rape still the pain am grin
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Decimus: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
between Telles and Tagliafico who would you buy?
Tagliafico

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Ade3131: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
drsteroid:
Welcome Timo! Chelsea needs one or two more prolific Strikers( I will suggest they try their luck with lewandowski) and a good goalkeeper to give kepa a good fight for that No1 position. Chelsea is going to be a force to reckon with in the coming season.

E go shock una... Until Pep and Klopp leaves, na try una go dey try. Mind you Timo is just another André Schürrle. Trust you remember all the hype back then too.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Decimus: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. All these chelsea fans are hyper, forgeting the fact that arsenal towed this path at the begining of this season without improving their back. See where they are now.
which path? Abeg don't compare those two teams when it comes to transfer. All aspects necessary will be touched in no particular order
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by auxano01(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
id911:
Chelsea Football Club has reached an agreement with RB Leipzig to sign Timo Werner.

The 24-year-old has agreed personal terms with the Blues, and will remain at the German club for the rest of the Bundesliga season. He will link up with his new team-mates in July, subject to passing a medical examination.

One of the most feared young strikers in Europe, Werner is renowned for his pace, movement, link-up play and finishing ability. At Leipzig he has most often been deployed in a front two, but he can also play out wide in a front three or as the central striker.

He is currently enjoying the most profitable season of his career yet, having already scored 32 goals and registered 13 assists in 43 appearances in all competitions. After finding the net again against Fortuna Dusseldorf last night, he has two games remaining this season to improve on those numbers.

TIMO WERNER'S MESSAGE TO THE CHELSEA FANS

Werner said: ‘I am delighted to be signing for Chelsea, it is a very proud moment for me to be joining this great club. I of course want to thank RB Leipzig, the club and the fans, for four fantastic years. You will forever be in my heart. I look forward to next season with my new team-mates, my new manager and of course the Chelsea fans. Together we have a very successful future ahead of us.’

Marina Granovskaia added: 'We are very excited that Timo Werner has chosen to join Chelsea. He is a player who was coveted all over Europe and it is no surprise, he has that rare mix of being young and exciting and yet established and proven. We can’t wait to have Timo on board, but until then we wish him and RB Leipzig all the best for the rest of this season.'

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/06/18/timo-werner-transfer-agreed?cardIndex=0-0

UP BLUES!!!!
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by BlueAngel444: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lostz:

they took a £200m loan
the wood is thinking cheesy
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Decimus: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
oloriLFC:
yes. Tear down from 3rd place cos Liverpool and City aren't going down anytime soon [sub][/sub]
That's what you think. We all wish our teams can stay up forever. But i remember when Liverpool dey battle for midtable with Moreno and jay spearing and carrol up Front
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by BlueAngel444: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ade3131:

E go shock una... Until Pep and Klopp leaves, na try una go dey try. Mind you Timo is just another André Schürrle. Trust you remember all the hype back then too.
which hype the schurrle get shocked
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Decimus: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, whatever you guys do, just don't throw that kinda money on Ben Chilwell... He will most likely go the way of Drinkwater.
of course, Chelsea won't throw 80m for Chilwell. That was why i was shocked when i read that lie from the pit of hell that they were preping 120m for Ronaldo. At 35 to give him how many years contract?
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
ready for a new season of embarrassing losses?
0KNM:
[img]https://media1./images/7c86916733e4a3fe43aeedb9124aa52f/tenor.gif?itemid=7908624[/img]
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Ade3131: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
which hype the schurrle get shocked

How many golden boot him win?
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by bleskid: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
mzBEAM:
Another Alvaro Morata.
another diego costa

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by tradetips: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by noble2faith(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
donjazet:
Nice one, Chelsea's starting lineup next season.
I think we are ready to challenge for the premier league title and of course, the UCL. cool

Up Chelsea

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-2019/9085#90802720

This formation is death personified!
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Shezkid01(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Alexis53:
Chelsea signing too many young players , all this one no fit win trophy till 5yrs time,
ask wenger
So they should sign 30+ players?
Wenger Dey stingy
You can’t compare those 250,000 pounds players to 50m
In 29 Germany appearances timo scored 11 times
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Seventy7kings: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Bench wetin?
He be like say you nor know Timo Werner

I just dey pity for arsenal
Because he go score arsenal tire. He go rape arsenal without condom

Fear all those bundesliga player. the strikers!
You nor go see them for inside field o but when goals don dey enter you go dey hear commentator dey shout
Goal !! Lewandowski.
Goal !! Timo
Goal !! Muller

Especially that lewandowski. The day when i fear that guy na the day when he come from bench come score five goals within nine minutes
I shock

See them arsenal fans! Them don dey fear
Make una go check am na against Wolfsburg! He score five within nine minutes. Bayern Vs Wolfsburg

Make i put more fear for una mind:
Una know wetin Timo Werner and lewandowski dey do for a living?
Okay. Them dey score goal for a living.
Arsenal don die for Timo Werner hand!

damnnnnn niggarrr, you're a real niggarrr grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Midex88(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Bench wetin?
He be like say you nor know Timo Werner

I just dey pity for arsenal
Because he go score arsenal tire. He go rape arsenal without condom

Fear all those bundesliga player. the strikers!
You nor go see them for inside field o but when goals don dey enter you go dey hear commentator dey shout
Goal !! Lewandowski.
Goal !! Timo
Goal !! Muller

Especially that lewandowski. The day when i fear that guy na the day when he come from bench come score five goals within nine minutes
I shock

See them arsenal fans! Them don dey fear
Make una go check am na against Wolfsburg! He score five within nine minutes. Bayern Vs Wolfsburg

Make i put more fear for una mind:
Una know wetin Timo Werner and lewandowski dey do for a living?
Okay. Them dey score goal for a living.
Arsenal don die for Timo Werner hand!

Are you saying Timo is another “Drogba” The chief tormentor of Arsenal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Midex88(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
jamesbawa:
Sweet!... Now we just need 1 more winger and two defenders. Our midfield is okay.

That Havertz go be sweet addition
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Midex88(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
tidalstorm:
Naxo Tammy Abraham don start dey chop bench.
angry

With Werner favouring the left flank at Leipzig and Ziyech coming in from the right at Ajax, Tammy Abraham looks set to be given the responsibility through the centre. With pace and skill either side of him, Abraham will bang goals
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Midex88(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
This is a bad signing by Chelsea. I'm shocked to read this. Chelsea can't won any league.

I regret to supporting of chelsea. Chelsea was a heartbreaks like Arsenal.

Afi ‘won’ na
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by guychidile: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
blues will be a fierce force next season.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
jeez you're so violent
how many times this month have you shown how much you want to hurt me??
you're horrible sad
0KNM:

undecided undecided
[img]https://media1./images/7538b0e30ac61a77cab35353ceb96a6a/tenor.gif?itemid=10655874[/img]
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Seunfretty: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chelsea are really doing well...Werner is good but one player that will really be a weapon for them is zyech...the guy is a modern day creative player and can destroy from any spot...but if the want to really challenge for cups next season den they will need a proved center defence and an orthodox DM....somebody will say but dey ave kante ....yes kante is one of the best and will enter any team...but its obvious now Chelsea has a problem defending set piece and its nt cos there center backs are poor but cos they get outnumbered wen they play teams with tall players...they need a DM who is tall and built that can snuff out any air threats and can win contest with ease....jorginhk or kante can't give u DAT...such player will also be helpful wen dey defend set pieces... thereby avoiding an overrun...if unable to get such player den roben loftus cheek can be drilled into the role ....it will take time but could work
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Monday60655(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
I wish you all the best name sake.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Awe4luv(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Alexis53:
Chelsea signing too many young players , all this one no fit win trophy till 5yrs time,
ask wenger
seems to me like you forgot the oscar, hazard and mata age when they signed for chelsea
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Eghosblue(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
id911:
Chelsea Football Club has reached an agreement with RB Leipzig to sign Timo Werner.

The 24-year-old has agreed personal terms with the Blues, and will remain at the German club for the rest of the Bundesliga season. He will link up with his new team-mates in July, subject to passing a medical examination.

One of the most feared young strikers in Europe, Werner is renowned for his pace, movement, link-up play and finishing ability. At Leipzig he has most often been deployed in a front two, but he can also play out wide in a front three or as the central striker.

He is currently enjoying the most profitable season of his career yet, having already scored 32 goals and registered 13 assists in 43 appearances in all competitions. After finding the net again against Fortuna Dusseldorf last night, he has two games remaining this season to improve on those numbers.

TIMO WERNER'S MESSAGE TO THE CHELSEA FANS

Werner said: ‘I am delighted to be signing for Chelsea, it is a very proud moment for me to be joining this great club. I of course want to thank RB Leipzig, the club and the fans, for four fantastic years. You will forever be in my heart. I look forward to next season with my new team-mates, my new manager and of course the Chelsea fans. Together we have a very successful future ahead of us.’

Marina Granovskaia added: 'We are very excited that Timo Werner has chosen to join Chelsea. He is a player who was coveted all over Europe and it is no surprise, he has that rare mix of being young and exciting and yet established and proven. We can’t wait to have Timo on board, but until then we wish him and RB Leipzig all the best for the rest of this season.'

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/06/18/timo-werner-transfer-agreed?cardIndex=0-0

Great news cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria 3 : 1 Canada (Highlights) / Which Of These Is The Best Ever English Premier League Team? / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.