Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner (29301 Views)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by themmydhayhor(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
This is a bad signing by Chelsea. I'm shocked to read this. Chelsea can't won any league.

I regret to supporting of chelsea. Chelsea was a heartbreaks like Arsenal.

� � � � Now you have successfully murder English which really shows arsenal don break your heart for real.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Decimus: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Omotaday:
To me, this guy is overrated. I watched him few times during the WC.

Well, I wish him best of luck.
Strikers are judged by numbers.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Havertz(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good news remain havertz
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Decimus: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Alexis53:

naso we de think, then reality will set in,
it's normal, rival clubs supporters will hope and wish for failure.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Angelfrost(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
donjazet:
Nice one, Chelsea's starting lineup next season.
I think we are ready to challenge for the premier league title and of course, the UCL. cool

Up Chelsea

Just pray Kante doesn't leave... Zidane has his eyes on both him and the other French midfielder in Man United.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by BabaO2: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Korazzonn:
Tammy go still bench am
abeg concentrate more on fashion designing or events planning
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by skyfather09(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Bench wetin?

He be like say you nor know Timo Werner

I just dey pity for arsenal
Because he go score arsenal tire. He go rape arsenal without condom

Fear all those bundesliga player. the strikers!
You nor go see them for inside field o but when goals don dey enter you go dey hear commentator dey shout
Goal !! Lewandowski.
Goal !! Timo
Goal !! Muller

Especially that lewandowski. The day when i fear that guy na the day when he come from bench come score five goals within nine minutes
I shock

bros which kind lie be this na
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
They will not still finish top 3.

Chelshit was a wrong choice.
You should have remained in Germany

That was what they said about Diego Costa... Even Drogba was told to remain in France. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by franugo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Bench wetin?

He be like say you nor know Timo Werner

I just dey pity for arsenal
Because he go score arsenal tire. He go rape arsenal without condom

Fear all those bundesliga player. the strikers!
You nor go see them for inside field o but when goals don dey enter you go dey hear commentator dey shout
Goal !! Lewandowski.
Goal !! Timo
Goal !! Muller

Especially that lewandowski. The day when i fear that guy na the day when he come from bench come score five goals within nine minutes
I shock

Which match be DT again?
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by EbukaHades10(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lovexme:
No one should mock Liverpool over this. He obviously wanted Liverpool, but Liverpool did not want him enough; couldn't afford him.

His need to leave Leipzig was more than his want to play for Klopp.
Anyone mocking Liverpool over Werner's transfer doesn't know the half of it and are clueless.

The dude desperately wanted to leave Leipzig. If Manchester City had come, he would have gone or at most gone to the next big thing

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Nanavati(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
welcome to the blues family
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by dumininu01(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
donjazet:
I think we are ready to challenge for the premier league title and of course, the UCL. cool

Up Chelsea
u need defenders bro they will still rape u with rudiger n tomori for back cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Decimus: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
crazygod:

Whatever. Truth is even if Chelsea signs all the best forwards today, they will still be scratching the top 4 with that awful defense that they have. I expected lampard to address that issue first.
Na one day dem go do all the deals? Good defenders are becoming increasingly difficult to get. Leicester is demanding 80m for chilwell
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by id911(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Pavillon:

Or face towel, cos handkerchief will get soaked easily grin cheesy

U too wicked grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by extol1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
donjazet:

Up Chelsea
with this formation, Manchester will still beat them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Decimus: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Anyone mocking Liverpool over Werner's transfer doesn't know the half of it and are clueless.

The dude desperately wanted to leave Leipzig. If Manchester City had come, he would have gone or at most gone to the next big thing
so for your mind, Liverpool is the big thing
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by YEMIOWONIBI(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by BabaO2: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Omotaday:
To me, this guy is overrated. I watched him few times during the WC.

Well, I wish him best of luck.
No. I had wanted Chelsea to get him and Rudiger at the confederation cup, Germany didn't go with any of their big names then, easily you could identify the raw talent in him and Rudiger.
At world with many established players in their squad you can't notice much of him.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by SirMichael1: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Welcome to epl Timo Werner. Just thinking about the combination of Christain Pulisic, Werner and Hakimi ZIyech as front three is scary. Add Mount and the game ti kpai!

Then again, Arsenal stock so many forwards at the begining of the season without fixing their back... See where they are now.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Decimus:
Na one day dem go do all the deals? Good defenders are becoming increasingly difficult to get. Leicester is demanding 80m for chilwell

Can you blame the Foxes??!... After jobbing Man United for that bigheaded Englishman... They can smell desperation in big clubs, and are ready to go for the financial jugular.

You guys should look elsewhere... Must you go for ready made players??!... There are good defenders that won't cost you that much. Chilwell is just a bit overrated Imho!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by id911(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
crazygod:

Whatever. Truth is even if Chelsea signs all the best forwards today, they will still be scratching the top 4 with that awful defense that they have. I expected lampard to address that issue first.

I quite understand something needs to be done about the defense and of course the goal keeping department. Lampard has complained a lot about the inability of Chelsea's team to kill off opponents due to the numbers of chances they have created this season hence, the need for more firepower. I guess thorough stock taking would be done on the backline and this will largely depend on the available budget because he has already spent on two forward acquisitions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by SirMichael1: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Decimus:
Liverpool has always been the big thing, ask Barca.
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lovexme:
No one should mock Liverpool over this. He obviously wanted Liverpool, but Liverpool did not want him enough; couldn't afford him.

His need to leave Leipzig was more than his want to play for Klopp.
is it our fault that there is no money at Liverpool?

Chelsea is the only English club with enough money to throw around this season
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by luckingto50: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
mzBEAM:
Another Alvaro Morata.
Holy ghost fire �������
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by kaytolee(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good one
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by EbukaHades10(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Decimus:
Since u couldn't decipher my comment that the next big thing could've been Madrid, Barcelona or even Bayern, then, u said it, not me.

Or bcus I didn't mention ur club?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by luckingto50: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Olatlaccon:
England ain't moimoi... good luck though
If he can do it in Germany, he can equally do it in England. Ask Tottenham Hotspot the way he scattered their defense in CL

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Olatlaccon(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
luckingto50:

If he can do it in Germany, he can equally do it in England. Ask Tottenham Hotspot the way he scattered their defense in CL
lol.. hotspot ke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Imefawulo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Tammy and Timo..❤
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by CrazyOptimist: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
What happens to Tammy Abraham?
Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by id911(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
What happens to Tammy Abraham?

Tammy remains and continues his job. Timo normally play on either side of the front three although he can equally play as a No 9 too.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Confirm Signing Of Timo Werner by Skymason20(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hope we are not signing another alvaro morata or torres. Welcome to the blues. Wish u sucess in ur chelsea carer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria 3 : 1 Canada (Highlights) / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Loses To Naomi Osaka In Controversial Final / Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge Hits Out At Critic Of His Son's 7th Ballon D'or Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.