Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. (53405 Views)

Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by amadika(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Congratulations Amaechi/ERufai 2023 presidential ticket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by SmartchildTutor: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Macphenson:
Heheheheheheheiiii!!! I laugh in Patience Ozokwor's voice.

Please if you are close to a certain Chicago drug Baron in bourdillon, kindly help me remove every sniper close to him, as it may become very handy now please.

The stupid godfatherism can only work in Lagos. Just look at the disaster Oshiomhole's greed has brought to APC, trust me APC will never remain the same, and Buhari doesnt care as he is serving out his term.

Obviously Ambode has become the S.I. unit of cowardice.

Obaseki, even if you don't win your second term, you have.my respect any day. You are a man with large balls.

The largest political balls in modern history!
I'm proud of the man Obaseki.

10 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by drskyfly007(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

Stay of Execution loading......then the ratification politics will come in/
The only stay of execution now will have to come from the supreme Court..

Remember this high court is only enforcing the judgement upheld by appeal court..

So it is only the supreme Court who can issue stay of execution at this moment

Supreme Court hardly sits just to grant stay of execution....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Tozilly(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nigeria and Oroforo politics, let the drama continue. We are watching in 3D!
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Jesusloveyou: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
WATCHOVER:

This your comment just shows that you don't understand the game.
APC has lost Edo State completely
the court can not be partial on his own rule.

APC lost bayelsa because of deputy certificate,
And the court will allow PDP to win in Edo for the same certificate issues.

Nobody is having sleepless night over obaseki again.
Obaseki is already useless politically

3 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Masterkernel1: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kendroid:
So far in my life, voting APC in 2015 remains my worst mistake ever. A mistake I still regret till today! cry

Because Tinubu is losing out right?

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Sonoyom(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Macphenson:
Heheheheheheheiiii!!! I laugh in Patience Ozokwor's voice.

Please if you are close to a certain Chicago drug Baron in bourdillon, kindly help me remove every sniper close to him, as it may become very handy now please.

The stupid godfatherism can only work in Lagos. Just look at the disaster Oshiomhole's greed has brought to APC, trust me APC will never remain the same, and Buhari doesnt care as he is serving out his term.

Obviously Ambode has become the S.I. unit of cowardice.

Obaseki, even if you don't win your second term, you have.my respect any day. You are a man with large balls.

hahahahahhahahahahahha
S.I. unit of Cowardice, guy you are weeeeeekedddddd, evil!

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by realstars: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha hahahaha

These our politicians are really putting up a great comedy Show!

Seems the Ruling party has been a Time Bomb Waiting to explode

I think the one Person that held the Apc From exploding all these while was the late Abba Kyari !
Fire On, Dem A All Babilons.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Somodooo: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
WATCHOVER:
APC has lost Edo State completely to the PDP.
I only pity Ize-Iyamu because Oshiomhole just wrecked his political career.

Oshiomhole and his camp are gone forever.

APC Members and Supporters should hold Oshiomhole responsible for their Party's downfall
he think say na by ringing and talking tough cheesy

he should learn from Secondus
with no resources he acquired more states for PDP
Oshiomole need all security forces plus Supreme Court just to win states for Apc

CilicMarin come here and kneel down

5 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Masterkernel1: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are funny.whether giadom or ajimobi,odubu or pastor will still emerge and win obaseki

Who's gonna allow him win? Obaseki controlled APC state Chairman, you need some rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by oluwaseyi0: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
the judiciary is the most useless arm of Nigeria government

watch out as another court will call this one mumu-court and strike out this letter, then another one will validate it again and the stupid cycle continues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Somodooo: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
drskyfly007:

Remember this high court is only enforcing the judgement upheld by appeal court..

Hahahahaha
never say never
that gworo chewing tanko can do anything

3 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by reservd(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
What is wrong with these idiots self, but how can national deputy secretary take charge when the national secretary is there? They have deputy chairmen, then vice chairmen, why should a deputy secretary not even the main secretary supersede the chairmen

3 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by seanfer(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
drskyfly007:

You got it wrong the if APC approach the Appeal Court tomorrow the stay of Execution will be granted to vacate this order. This order is another case entirely different from the ruling given by the appeal court on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
drskyfly007:

This is a High Court judgement.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
the court can not be partial on his own rule.

APC lost bayelsa because of deputy certificate,
And the court will allow PDP to win in Edo for the same certificate issues.

Nobody is having sleepless night over obaseki again.
Obaseki is already useless politically
" If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins". _ Benjamin Franklin
I'm always ashamed when people that are supposed to be intellectuals take positions on issues without trying to 'research the facts'; instead, they just fly with popular opinion.
I'm beginning to think there are more kids behind monikers these days.
I dont make comments without facts, even if they favour me.

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dpharisee: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Edo no be Lagos. Una dey play with Benin Airways grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by isaac2392: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Smile

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by WATCHOVER(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Somodooo:
he think say na by ringing and talking tough cheesy

he should learn from Secondus
with no resources he acquired more states for PDP
Oshiomole need all security forces plus Supreme Court just to win states for Apc

CilicMarin come here and kneel down
Obaseki has taught Oshiomhole a bitter lesson.
Oshiomhole is gone completely.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
The court is really causing problems for APC.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Somodooo: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Obaseki has taught Oshiomhole a bitter lesson.
Oshiomhole is gone completely.
truly edo is not Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by YoungAncient1: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Let the confusion continue please.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by VULCAN(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Your sin is forgiven.

Go and sin no more
Kendroid:
So far in my life, voting APC in 2015 remains my worst mistake ever. A mistake I still regret till today! cry

4 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by seanfer(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
reservd:
What is wrong with these idiots self, but how can national deputy secretary take charge when the national secretary is there? They have deputy chairmen, then vice chairmen, why should a deputy secretary not even the main secretary supersede the chairmen

At the bolded is my Question. Seems like the court granting the order didn’t look at the party structure to know what to do.
APC will surely get stay of Execution on this order because only 3 NWC members are with Giadom. Now I’m seeing reasons Rivers people can’t trust the Ogonis with the Governorship seat.

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Jesusloveyou: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
joyandfaith:

Tinubu will restrategise but it is becoming more difficult for him. presidency is returning to southeast or southsouth in 2023. south west should just forget it.
so ameachi faction of APC will now join PDP to produce south east and south south presidency.

The way most of you reason, is disturbing sane mind.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Jesusloveyou: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

At the bolded is my Question. Seems like the court granting the order didn’t look at the party structure to know what to do.
APC will surely get stay of Execution on this order because only 3 NWC members are with Giadom. Now I’m seeing reasons Rivers people can’t trust the Ogonis with the Governorship seat.
ameachi is not from ogoni

4 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Blacknote: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

These our politicians are really putting up a great comedy Show!

Seems the Ruling party has been a Time Bomb Waiting to explode

I think the one Person that held the Apc From exploding all these while was the late Abba Kyari !
Wow, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Good to see you not giving us those your religious epistle, checked twice to confirm if it's really you.

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by VirginFinder: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

These our politicians are really putting up a great comedy Sshow!

Seems the Rruling party has been a Ttime Bbomb Wwaiting to explode

I think the one Pperson that held the Apc Ffrom exploding all these while was the late Abba Kyari !
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Court is the one destroying Nigeria you will not believe. They gave out judgement due to the highest bidder. They don't follow constitution any more. If you are the one who gets there first you automatically become the winner. How can a court of law jump above those that are supposed to be the next and give it to someone who has step out of NWC.

3 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Ezmans: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
SmartProf:
I thought there was someone who kept calling himself APC National leader? Since everyone is laying claims within the APC to being the legitimate person who should act as the national chairman, can we now invite the so called 'APC national leader' whose position is not being dragged to step in and lead from the front? If not possible, of what use is that nomenclature if not just to massage his ego? That's to tell u how fragile APC had been, else a little issue like Obaseki's feud with Oshiomole should not cause this type of disintegration. For Baba Presido, he won't allow any of these APC things raise his BP, afterall he has achieved his aim of using the platform to become president. At best anyone who has ambition under the party, should visit him and snap with him while showing his expression of interest form...shikena!
Do you want him to loose 2023 opportunity some of them I'll not be alive to see
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by ItswellMike: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
Let the drama continue. ...watching in 3D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.