Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. (53399 Views)

Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
TGM2015:
So nobody observed the interim order still bears March (no 1)and the concluding paragraph stated that the order of this court made on March 16 is extended by 2 weeks.

Questions
1. Why is there no link?
2. Why is there no news media carrying the news.

This order was poorly edited.

What do you expect from a kangaroo high court

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Masterkernel1: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kendroid:

Nah, I voted against Jonathan. I had no business with APC or any of it's cabals!

Wow! That's good. I didn't vote any of them too. I wasn't comfortable with any.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

Its not a new order....that exparte had expired...it was only extended.

Order 43 Rule 3(2) of the fct high court civil procedures act stipulates that exparte orders should not be 7 days and not more than 14 days.

But you were indirectly saying that exparte orders do not expire
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Jesusloveyou: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
let me educate you... PDP just need ordinary secondary school Testimonial not even s result from Obaseki to meet inec qualification... All his papers to contest under APC is a nulity the moment he resigned.. As APC membership... His resignation Removes all the burden of so called inconsistency ..Obaseki will freshly present just only testimonial or waec only and he is good to go... Are you OK now...
that will be a prove that those bsc and NySC were forged,
Affidavit that he use in 2016 were also forged according to the same PDP that brought the discrepancies to our notice.
Obaseki have a very long journey to go.
His matter has be settled for long.
Impeachment will follow soon.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Masterkernel1: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are funny.how will they stop him? You haven't seen people winning without state excos before?

He isn't part of state APC state caucus, with the national against his godfather, he doesn't stand a chance.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Or buhari can use the obj formula.

Am not sure if supreme court grants stay of execution.can't recall
I very well doubt that.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by uniqueboi1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
SmartProf:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I thought there is someone who consistently refers to himself as the APC National leader? Since everyone is laying claims within the APC to being the legitimate person who should act as the national chairman, can we now invite the so called 'APC national leader' whose position is not being dragged to step in and lead from the front? If not possible, of what use is that nomenclature if not just to massage his ego? That's to tell u how fragile APC had been, else a little issue like Obaseki's feud with Oshiomole should not cause this type of disintegration. For Baba Presido, he won't allow any of these APC things raise his BP, afterall he has achieved his aim of using the platform to become president. At best anyone who has ambition under the party, should visit him and snap with him while showing his expression of interest form...shikena!

Iffa hear say him be "National Leader"... E just be like where children dae play come choose names like Commando, Rambo, James Bond etc... The akuta choose National Leader make nobody drag the name with am not be say him dae lead anything.

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Enwhen(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Everyone knows but unfortunately amechi is a small boy to tinubu

Two of them are small boys...me and you are the big boys only if we can use our senses...

How can they be big boys with stolen money ??

All these money they are dashing judges to get favourable judgement, they will steal it back, bro abeg don't celebrate them, they are evil, people are dieing for their greediness , pple are committing suicide , people are dieing in the north like animals ...and you still want to celebrate those old and young fools of leaderrs are big boys ?....Bro wake up...if you are eating from them, just know that u are eating from the curse and blood stolen money.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

But you were indirectly saying that exparte orders do not expire
The FCT civil service rules I had was 2004. It wasn't there.

I had to download 2018....I modified my comments there afterwards.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
the people that suspended him from ward are not members of APC.

They were suspended last year

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
the people that suspended him from ward are not members of APC.
At the time of the suspension, they were.

He only removed them when there was another faction.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Most of you will commit suicide before 2023

Like you did after atiku lost

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

They were suspended last year
Nov precisely.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Jesusloveyou: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

Its not a new order....that exparte had expired...it was only extended.

Order 43 Rule 3(2) of the fct high court civil procedures act stipulates that exparte orders should not be 7 days and not more than 14 days.
so why are you confusing your fellow PDP here
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

Nov precisely.

Oh,so you know and you were arguing.they went to court in DEC and the court ruled in oshio favour.I don't have The details sha

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
so why are you confusing your fellow PDP here
Have you heard before that I am a PDP member?
You always digress....Ithe other time you said ipob...carry on, na you go tire o
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

The FCT civil service rules I had was 2004. It wasn't there.

I had to download 2018....I modified my comments there afterwards.

Even without being told,you should have known that interim means temporary just like exparte orders.discretion man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by BeautifulMind2: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

So because of that amechi is equal with tinubu,?
Tinubu’s power only end in Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Oh,so you know and you were arguing.they went to court in DEC and the court ruled in oshio favour.I don't have The details sha
I never said that.
It took place in Nov
Oshio took them to Court in Dec
withdrew the case...and filed another.

So what am I missing?
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Enwhen:

Two of them are small boys...me and you are the big boys only if we can use our senses...

How can they be big boys with stolen money ??

All these money they are dashing judges to get favourable judgement, they will steal it back, bro abeg don't celebrate them, they are evil, people are dieing for their greediness , pple are committing suicide , people are dieing in the north like animals ...and you still want to celebrate those old and young fools of leaderrs are big boys ?....Bro wake up...if you are eating from them, just know that u are eating from the curse and blood stolen money.

You are right.am gradually working my way to the top politically by understudying them
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

I very well doubt that.

Except someone uses it on his behalf.osibanjo self is missing in action
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Even without being told,you should have known that interim means temporary just like exparte orders.discretion man
Go back to the Comments....I didn't even argue with you.

You said you will not argue with me about it, that you are tired and I laughed.

I laughed it off cos I needed someone to tell me exactly where it was. It was even seanfer that gave me the quote.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Masterkernel1:

He isn't part of state APC state caucus, with the national against his godfather, he doesn't stand a chance.

All will be settled next week.mind you,odubu and pastor are seasoned politicians
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

I never said that.
It took place in Nov
Oshio took them to Court in Dec
withdrew the case...and filed another.

So what am I missing?

The court ruled in his favour and they remain suspended
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Jesusloveyou: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

At the time of the suspension, they were.

He only removed them when there was another faction.
yes,
That is why oshomole faction said yesterday that the court is misrepresenting the fact.

Because those guys and their sponsor are no more in APC,
So who will continue the case, when they are already in PDP?
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Avidcolz: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
this is high court, giadom can not resume office, court of appeal and supreme court will finalise the matter.
Edo election has be settled, giadom can not change anything, and any anti party from ameachi and el-rufai in trying to support obaseki in PDP, that will be expulsion.

It seems you didn't get me or the whole scenario. The only person that can shake a sitting governor obaseki is oshobaba. Without him at the helm, even Ajumobi will not go and kill himself over bini matter! His interest will be to consolidate on making Tinubu president come 2023.
Worst if Giadom becomes APC chairman, he is Obaseki man and such will not care to use federal might on him even though there is non again, given the body language of Buhari.
So it is a done deal for obaseki if he cliches pdp ticket and also a win to pdp to strategise for 2023. Of course he will get the pdp ticket! Pdp can sacrifice the other aspirants to get existing governor who has the support of the masses. The aspirants will be settled later or the can wait for sure 2024

I hope u got?

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

The court ruled in his favour and they remain suspended
But they had done the job putting him in trouble now before the suspension......so since he was suspended before the Court took that decision?

When I make a statement and put question mark behind, its for a reason.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
yes,
That is why oshomole faction said yesterday that the court is misrepresenting the fact.

Because those guys and their sponsor are no more in APC,
So who will continue the case, when they are already in PDP?
I hope you won't call me ipob toot if I respond...or PDP follower?

Alright....

They had suspended him....it was ratified by the LG and State Executive Committees who were still APC members before the suspension.

The Court will handle the rest.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Masterkernel1: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

All will be settled next week.mind you,odubu and pastor are seasoned politicians

Brother, it has nothing to do with Odubu and Pastor, it's simply the deadly political fight, to end one other's career between Obaseki and Oshiomhole.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Jesusloveyou: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

Have you heard before that I am a PDP member?
You always digress....Ithe other time you said ipob...carry on, na you go tire o
haha,
Is this not fergie007 or 001, or is this a new moniker,
So you're sdp supporter.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by PVision2020(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
youthofnaija:
JUST IN...
Court renews Victor Giadom's position as Acting national chairman of APC.
Details shortly......
It's almost 2 hours, where is the datails coming shortly...
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
haha,
Is this not fergie007 or 001, or is this a new moniker,
So you're sdp supporter.
So they told you I am a PDP supporter?
Is PDP paying me 30k or even a dime, mtchew?

Sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.