Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. (53398 Views)

Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by ernieboy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are funny.whether giadom or ajimobi,odubu or pastor will still emerge and win obaseki
keep dreaming boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
ejimatic:
The way at which courts interfere in APC crisis is alarming.Most of these matters can be handled internally They are not court businesses...The petitioner has resigned as acting secretary of the party in order to contest Rivers election.He is not a member of NWC How can a court ask him to be the acting chairman? Is that in the consitution.? This order is ridiculous and stands to be set aside in due course...
The NWC granted him a waiver ...I don't know how authentic it is.

https://www.nairaland.com/5935036/victor-giadom-letter-acceptance-apc#90810055
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by AskProf: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Zeezy81:
Watch how the cookies crumble. HAPPY VIEWING grin grin

JHC.

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by slivertongue: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

This nature is a hatchet judge....anyway,giadom has done the right thing

but I adviced u to sue for peace. but u refused

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by ORIENTATION101: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

fergie001 wen I comment say Edo will present interesting legal times seanfer say I know fit comprehend what is going on in Edo. Let's see how it will end for those who can comprehend the Edo conundrum.
if this is true that this is laughable grin. An appeal court stay of execution will do. Giadom will be ok las las
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2020

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by AntonVince: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Gregorian2020:
Court is the one destroying Nigeria you will not believe. They gave out judgement due to the highest bidder. They don't follow constitution any more. If you are the one who gets there first you automatically become the winner. How can a court of law jump above those that are supposed to be the next and give it to someone who has step out of NWC.

...but you cheered the Courts when they invented and awarded over 200,000 phantom votes to foist the APC on hapless Imolites.
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by ernieboy(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
obaseki is already out of the race,

Giadom will remain useless
how is he out of the race? not contesting in apc does not mean he can't use other platforms

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by ejimatic: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

The NWC granted him a waiver
. He is not procedurally qualified to be the acting Chairman.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
AntonVince:

...but you cheered the Courts when they invented and awarded over 200,000 phantom votes to force the APC on hapless Imolites.
cheesy grin

You don't think well before you comment, is like your brain is skipping. I said the court is the problem of Nigeria today. Was any case excepted?
whatever case that has been decided before now are all included
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

fergie001 wen I comment say Edo will present interesting legal times seanfer say I know fit comprehend what is going on in Edo. Let's see how it will end for those who can comprehend the Edo conundrum.
They are fighting for 2023.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Judgment in the court is offered for sale for the highest bidders...
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by ernieboy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bighead9:

Cry me a River.

Ugly Obaseki is officially the ex Governor of Edo State.
oshomole the wanabe godfather has been put in his place the people of Edo will do the final burial of his political career on election day.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
AntonVince:

OAM4J, Mynd44.
Rule 2 broken.

What do you mean rule two broken.
When you comment wrongly on my post I have to reformat your brain to positive correction
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by ernieboy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Divinenwa:
Pdp grabbing power in this country again go tey even this edo I don't see them winning
u mean the pdp that has successfully taken six states since oshomole became chairman? or u don't know that 26 states were handed over to oshomole, but today it is 20 states.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by DennisEche(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
anonymous1759:

You're the Biggest Zombie Alive. One question for you. what's the difference between Apc and Pdp? Are they not the same leaders cross carpeting for selfish gains while they brainwash you with Ethnicity and Religion?
Lols, did I mention PDP, you so because I criticise APC that makes me PDP. Your brain must be leaking

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by oyatz(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kindly explain Sir.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one. Tinubu thinks he owns Apc
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by aworatak: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Macphenson:
Heheheheheheheiiii!!! I laugh in Patience Ozokwor's voice.

Please if you are close to a certain Chicago drug Baron in bourdillon, kindly help me remove every sniper close to him, as it may become very handy now please.

The stupid godfatherism can only work in Lagos. Just look at the disaster Oshiomhole's greed has brought to APC, trust me APC will never remain the same, and Buhari doesnt care as he is serving out his term.

Obviously Ambode has become the S.I. unit of cowardice.

Obaseki, even if you don't win your second term, you have.my respect any day. You are a man with large balls.

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by ernieboy(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
anonymous1759:

You're the Biggest Zombie Alive. One question for you. what's the difference between Apc and Pdp? Are they not the same leaders cross carpeting for selfish gains while they brainwash you with Ethnicity and Religion?
pdp was not a party of saints but their administration was far better than apc's. never have we seen the brazen disregard for life even as bandits and killer herdsmen.ravage the country unchecked, and even in the president's home state the people are not spared, never have we seen an intolerant party that championed protests against pdp but will quickly imprison anyone who wants to exercise their right to protest...

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by anonymous1759(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
DennisEche:

Lols, did I mention PDP, you so because I criticise APC that makes me PDP. Your brain must be leaking

Gerrout you know yourself.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by simigold: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
OVIHINNO:
This people are making a mockery of the judicial process. Where they manufacture those judgements keeps me wondering if the Nigeria Judiciary has any iota of dignity

Not the people making mockery of the judicial process, it is the judges themselves making mockery of the system The judges in Nigeria are the most useless all over the world. They have no dignity again. They create chaos for our democracy. They are part of where we still are. Very very corrupt system.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by smartval(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
youthofnaija:
JUST IN...

Court renews Victor Giadom's position as Acting national chairman of APC.

Details shortly......

Obaseki has really caused serious problems in APC, that's shows he got some balls by not giving up without a good fight, not that snail that went back to his shell in Lagos.

I even saw when someone said he is the SI unit of cowardice grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by DennisEche(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
anonymous1759:

Gerrout you know yourself.
I am not the cause of your frustration bro,

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by OBUKSBAYELSA: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

They are fighting for 2023.

Whether they are fighting for 2023 or any other thing, APC has lost Edo State because of Oshiomole big ego that cannot be massaged.
Oshiomole should go through history from 1999-2020 no National Chairman of the major political parties survives, his case is not different, he will be used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by dokxavi: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
ejimatic:
The way at which courts interfere in APC crisis is alarming.Most of these matters can be handled internally They are not court businesses...The petitioner has resigned as acting secretary of the party in order to contest Rivers election.He is not a member of NWC How can a court ask him to be the acting chairman? Is that in the consitution.? This order is ridiculous and stands to be set aside in due course...

His resignation from the APC NWC was ratified by the NWC yesterday, meaning he is no longer an NWC executive as at 17th June, 2020.
How can a non-executive now be granted powers to be acting Chairman of a party?
Justice Bature is funny and is just obviously trying to justify the kickbacks he collected.
It won't stand and I believe that's why the APC powers-that-be are not bothered by him.
Like Obaseki, Giadom and Amaechi will be swatted away like Saraki and Kwankwaso were.
It will only take 3 seconds of an NEC meeting.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Enwhen(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are right.am gradually working my way to the top politically by understudying them

They are evil ...u are not yet close to them...u cant study them...they also passed thru all what we are seeing now, but while they were trying to understudy their mentor, they fell and became stone heartd and evil...if u follow them in the name of understudy , u we be no different from them..they are plan to help when they were like us, but the evil oath with the devil that elevate them will never let them have such memory of where they started from...build ur own , start ur own with God/Allah by your side we will come to support u, u don't need to bribe us ...Nigeria blessings has become a curse , our prayer is a genuine one that will save us, you be one of you choose not to grow under the present evil leaders mentorship.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Philipxxxx0: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
But Apc is not known for obeying court orders.
Bro if they didn't obey the order,Hmmmm they will be disqualified from bring candidate for this elections.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by anonymous1759(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
DennisEche:

I am not the cause of your frustration bro,

I know you're close to 3rd mainland Bridge right now, I'll call the RRS to rescue you before we hear a bad news tomorrow that a Nairalander commited suicide.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Whether they are fighting for 2023 or any other thing, APC has lost Edo State because of Oshiomole big ego that cannot be massaged.
Oshiomole should go through history from 1999-2020 no National Chairman of the major political parties survives, his case is not different, he will be used and dumped.
Make dansuqi no hear am for your mouth o
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by dokxavi: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Obaseki can never win in Edo state again.
Ize-iyamu is going to beat him silly if he is the eventual APC nominee, just forget Obaseki.
In Oredo, Obaseki will lose for instance.
In 2016, Ize-iyamu crushed Obaseki in Edo South where they both hail from.
At this point, just see POI as PMB was in 2015- lots of albatross but with political clout in his strongholds.
GNO is going back home as a one-term governor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.