Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. (53407 Views)

Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by milann: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
APC is in disarray

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Bighead9: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Somodooo:
they must obey
iron must obey

Bighead9 right now cry

Cry me a River.

Ugly Obaseki is officially the ex Governor of Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dpharisee: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Amaechi camp 2: Tinubu camp 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by lenghtinny(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
seanfer:

At the boled very simple.. All they need to do is let the Appeal Court know that Giadom is not the next in line to act as the chairman.
So you think the appeal court doesn’t know already angry

From the document, the court acknowledged Giadom’s position as the deputy national organizing secretary.....

There’s more to this.... This is a case of the less you look, the more you see grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
This move by amaechi through giadom his stooge is one of the reasons wike rubbishes him in rivers.he is too reckless political,no longterm plans.does he think at all? How can he believe that he will deputize for el rufai or be allowed to fly apc ticket,how? Can he win rivers or any ss state or any southern state? How many states can rufai win up north? What is his bargaining chip? Okay if he is promised sgf or chief of staff,the antecedents of el rufai and fayemi clearly shows that they are not loyal to anyone and do not reward loyalty.

Tinubu made fayemi politically but he betrayed him.everybody that helped him win in2019 has been sidelined in ekiti ruthlessly.has el rufai not betrayed obj and atiku that made him? Has he not sidelined and rubbished almost all that made him win kaduna with the exception of senator uba sani? If they can do this to close associates,amechi you are nothing to them.

Tinubu may not be perfect,he has plenty weaknesses but he sure rewards loyalty.he doesn't betray associates,he pays them back.infact it is people that betray him.amechi,it is better you align with tinubu or move back to pdp so as to remain relevant.the el rufai faction will destroy you.reverse your steps and join the tinubu camp.spaces for 2023 is already being filled up,Abe is about to take rivers slot.act fast.I like you.I hope amechi is reading this.funny

3 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Avidcolz: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Subduer post=90814287]

Tinubu's political grip on his base 40 million ethnic Yorubaland, & reach beyond, is far above Amaechi's gra gra in the multi ethnic South South, & HUSTLES in APC.
[/quote

As much as I want to agree with you, note that Yoruba Christians is not part of the 40m u are flexing muscles with.
Don't underate Amaechi. And in all they will wrestle among themselves in apc while pdp take advantage of the mess. It will clear ur eye when u will find out that arewa apc will support Amachi against ur 40m man. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Ekugbeh(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Tinubu should tell Oshiomhole to leave Obaseki alone if he really wants to vie for a presidency. Cos some persons are using Obaseki's case as stumbling block for 2023 against him

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Subduer: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dpharisee:
Amaechi camp 2: Tinubu camp 1 grin
Amaechi is no match to Tinubu. Amaechi is working for the Fulanis.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Brother, it has nothing to do with Odubu and Pastor, it's simply the deadly political fight, to end one other's career between Obaseki and Oshiomhole.

I agree.oshiomhole will to win is stronger.his future depends on this fight.he will find a way.obaseki has a future outside politics.oshiomhole is far more important to oshio than obaseki in the long run

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by friday2011(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
I no understand again ooo, dis confusion is becoming too nuch.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by dokxavi: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
An exparte order that clearly states it will lapse in 2 WEEKS is what this one wants to use to be chairman of APC. � ��

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Divinenwa: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
obataokenwa:
Let me see how this will play out cos they have 9 days to the primary. If PDP miss this chance to grab Edo so as to prepare fully against 2023, then they've failed.

Very good political confusion
Pdp grabbing power in this country again go tey even this edo I don't see them winning

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Dansuqi: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:

But they had done the job putting him in trouble now before the suspension......so since he was suspended before the Court took that decision?

When I make a statement and put question mark behind, its for a reason.

No.he suspended them before they took that decision.I can still remember clearly.I was just browsing about edo yesterday and I stumbled on the news.it was an abuja federal high court.o didn't follow it up sha.it was during that era of suspension and counter suspension in edo.seems oshio preempted them.I will soon be stepping out for a meeting,I believe you will research more on it before I return

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by anonymous1759(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
DennisEche:
Zombies are the worst hit, we told them those bunch of useles people called APC has nothing to offer they called us wailers, asorock is in disarray, APC de Royal rumble, every body de loot.

You're the Biggest Zombie Alive. One question for you. what's the difference between Apc and Pdp? Are they not the same leaders cross carpeting for selfish gains while they brainwash you with Ethnicity and Religion?

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by fergie001: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

No.he suspended them before they took that decision.I can still remember clearly.I was just browsing about edo yesterday and I stumbled on the news.it was an abuja federal high court.o didn't follow it up sha.it was during that era of suspension and counter suspension in edo.seems oshio preempted them.I will soon be stepping out for a meeting,I believe you will research more on it before I return
Alright
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by BeautifulMind2: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:
This move by amaechi through giadom his stooge is one of the reasons wike rubbishes him in rivers.he is too reckless political,no longterm plans.does he think at all? How can he believe that he will deputize for el rufai or be allowed to fly apc ticket,how? Can he win rivers or any ss state or any southern state? How many states can rufai win up north? What is his bargaining chip? Okay if he is promised sgf or chief of staff,the antecedents of el rufai and fayemi clearly shows that they are not loyal to anyone and do not reward loyalty.

Tinubu made fayemi politically but he betrayed him.everybody that helped him win in2019 has been sidelined in ekiti ruthlessly.has el rufai not betrayed obj and atiku that made him? Has he not sidelined and rubbished almost all that made him win kaduna with the exception of senator uba sani? If they can do this to close associates,amechi you are nothing to them.

Tinubu may not be perfect,he has plenty weaknesses but he sure rewards loyalty.he doesn't betray associates,he pays them back.infact it is people that betray him.amechi,it is better you align with tinubu or move back to pdp so as to remain relevant.the el rufai faction will destroy you.reverse your steps and join the tinubu camp.spaces for 2023 is already being filled up,Abe is about to take rivers slot.act fast.I like you.I hope amechi is reading this.funny

You are no longer supporting Amechi, because he's fighting your leader's ambition. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Coronavirus1: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Our judiciary is just political one they are doing as if they are not a different organ of government.
Shame.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Indispensable85(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
This is fake na.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Stallione(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
Walahi my feofle apc have froblem now shikena grin
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Jesusloveyou: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
BeautifulMind2:

Tinubu’s power only end in Southwest.
and ameachi is half of rivers state
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Peacecoy19: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Oh the people of Edo state are indeed blessed. God is working overtime for our good!! Never in my life have I seen such charade and mockery of justice as carried out by the ugly Oshiomhole and his co travelers last week. And u think they will get away with it? This proves yet again that the victory of evil over good is only temporary.

When the evil schemers thought they had it all figured out, to their confusion, they are put to shame and all their evil plans fall yakata b4 their very eyes. At this rate, the evil party APC may not even be able to field a candidate. No man indeed is God ooo
injustice and abuse of democracy by denying duly elected state assembly members their positions committed by Obaseki is nothing to you? In the main Oshobaba will not stop until those legislators get justice and Obaseki fully humbled.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Cholison(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
There is nothing like NATIONAL LEADER oin the APC Constitution. Anybody parading himself as such is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Indispensable85(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Fake news! please take it down. It's not on any media both print and tv. How did this even get to front page? The date on top is different from the date at the bottom.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by prohet: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Amechi has lost out before it began
how i wish u know Ameachi in this business called politics. Especially as it stands now in Nigeria u won't make that statement.

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Tareq1105: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ekugbeh:
Tinubu should tell Oshiomhole to leave Obaseki alone if he really wants to vie for a presidency. Cos some persons are using Obaseki's case as stumbling block for 2023 against him

Has Tinubu told you he would contest for President in 2023?

I beg stop running your mouth. Everyday Tinubu Tinubu wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Phemoh: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2020
Laughing in SPANISH ��������
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by Jesusloveyou: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Avidcolz post=90815068][/quote] you think arewa will support ameachi for president,
Or is ameachi taken the slot of south east because is not yet time for south south
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by slivertongue: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:
dansuqi ejimatic seanfer.....over to you.
I was shouting it nah, wasn't I? Orientation101

Continue what?

include senatordave1
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by OBUKSBAYELSA: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
fergie001:
dansuqi ejimatic seanfer.....over to you.

I was shouting it nah, wasn't I?
Orientation101

Continue what?

fergie001 wen I comment say Edo will present interesting legal times seanfer say I know fit comprehend what is going on in Edo. Let's see how it will end for those who can comprehend the Edo conundrum.
Re: Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. by ejimatic: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nemere2020:
ejimatic fergie001 & co.......please comman continue
The way at which courts interfere in APC crisis is alarming.Most of these matters can be handled internally They are not court businesses...The petitioner has resigned as acting secretary of the party in order to contest Rivers election.He is not a member of NWC How can a court ask him to be the acting chairman? Is that in the consitution.? This order is ridiculous and stands to be set aside in due course...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West / Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.