Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? (2591 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. / My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / I'm A Wasted Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Okiemute101: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
hi, please I am interested in this . Thanks. God bless

No p... Have you been trading before or do you have any trading experience?
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Okiemute101: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2020
bestboo001:

Bro, abeg follow assist me make I balance small na. All the info on the net can overwhelm one and they're scattered! The importance of a mentor cannot be overemphasized..Abeg reason my matter

Infact ehn, one has to be careful... The noise about forex is just too much online. The real forex deal is hidden. There's more to the FX market than what we see.

Have you been trading before?
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2020
It is already wasted oh . I wanted to save 150k this year as a student but after I came back home I stopped receiving allowance from my parents embarassed Instead of the usual 30k grin I'm now receiving 3k cry which I use for only data . Nawa oh angry

1 Like

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by GeneralKoko(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2020
emmy512:
Nope,
I was able to finish my online courses, with 1 Google certificate.
Able to make at least 80 dollars a week from my fiverr account that i never had time for before.

How did you make the 80 dollars from the Fiverr account shocked

1 Like

Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Okiemute101:

No p... Have you been trading before or do you have any trading experience?
No Sir. No experience at all
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Yeezus998(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
solobrain:

wow! that's nice,
what business are you into.
crypto currency trading
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by bestboo001: 5:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Okiemute101:

Infact ehn, one has to be careful... The noise about forex is just too much online. The real forex deal is hidden. There's more to the FX market than what we see.

Have you been trading before?
no I haven't. I'm currently reading about the basics at babypips.com. but I need someone to explain some of those things practically to me. I don't even know how the mt4 trader works. I need guidance.. honestly
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by juicethekiddd: 5:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Yeezus998:
Nah angry I made my first hundreds thousand in February My first million in May 2020 has been good to me I'm 20
plus u posted on the 20 of june 2020
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Okiemute101:
I must confess, it's been a blessing in disguise for me. Still on the FOREX MATTER, I took my time to learn the Forex market after giving up due to too many losses since 2018. I sought for mentorship from a top trader friend, I begged him his time to mentor me & thank God he did willingly, driving to his house 3 times a week to learn from him. He took out time to reveal the secrets of the market & how the market makers manipulate the market. I started trading on my demo with the strategies learnt & went live. To my surprise I grew a $100 account to $401 in 1week. FOREX needs time & patience aswear. Although I over leveraged in some cases which is not advisable but I did that because I was super sure of my setup! grin
Bros, will be glaf, if you can help me also. Have gone live few times, blew my account.
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Okiemute101: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
bestboo001:

Bro, abeg follow assist me make I balance small na. All the info on the net can overwhelm one and they're scattered! The importance of a mentor cannot be overemphasized..Abeg reason my matter

Ok... Send me a mail at eecnigeria@gmail.com. Let's begin from there. Erase the mindset of me asking anything from you ok. I will be glad to share my ideas with you then we grow together. Pls note: I'm not an everyday trader like the retail traders do, I trade & go all the way only when my setup forms (like twice or once a week)... My goal is a long term.
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Okiemute101: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
bestboo001:

no I haven't. I'm currently reading about the basics at babypips.com. but I need someone to explain some of those things practically to me. I don't even know how the mt4 trader works. I need guidance.. honestly

You are on the right track my dear. Babypips is what you need to take hold of first when you want to begin your trading journey.. It's a voluminous read but you just have to read through like twice. But don't master everything you read or watch online. Read & study right. Many so called Master traders or indicator traders have led people astray. You can't beat the market makers though but you need to understand what they do and when they do it. Pls be guided ok.. Send me a mail at eecnigeria@gmail.com. I will be glad to assist you with more materials & ideas. I don't need your money to do so ok. Lets just grow together.
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Okiemute101: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
No Sir. No experience at all

No worries dear brother. I was like you 2years ago but I thank God for today. My dedication & sleepless night is paying off. You will need that too. send me a mail let's begin eecnigeria@gmail.com. Cheers!
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by icebird25(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
It was never a wasted year at all ...this year was the first time in my life.. I made my first to hundreds of thousands .This was the same me that was unable to raise ordinary 100 naira for feeding o.. I always find it hard to pay for my class dues and lecturer's handout.. now I can feed comfortably, buy whatever I want ..got a new phone of 86k ..still hustling and making more money .. definitely gonna be making my first millions this month too ...
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by bestboo001: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Okiemute101:

No worries dear brother. I was like you 2years ago but I thank God for today. My dedication & sleepless night is paying off. You will need that too. send me a mail let's begin eecnigeria@gmail.com. Cheers!
I have. pls kindly reply. thanks
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by sircrabo: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
r0sy247:

cc Hullabaloon please are you on WhatsApp can you guide me through on how to start up as a beginner on fiverr?
I engage on writing articles

Pls follow this thread. I am on watsapp though,but with this thread; you are Good to go

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by bada007(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Brytesp:
A waste keh... it's been very good oo! apart from the covid19 and world in crisis ishhh!... found a good strategy that gives me 5k daily on 1xbet and to my surprise am the only one with this kind of knowledge I guess.... made up to 6 figures in my acc just last month and am hitting the same target this month... all these in 2020.. am thankful to God for the gift of knowledge this 2020
bro please can you let me in on the secret please have lost alot
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by bada007(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
Brytesp:
A waste keh... it's been very good oo! apart from the covid19 and world in crisis ishhh!... found a good strategy that gives me 5k daily on 1xbet and to my surprise am the only one with this kind of knowledge I guess.... made up to 6 figures in my acc just last month and am hitting the same target this month... all these in 2020.. am thankful to God for the gift of knowledge this 2020
081_37800_244 you can buzz me on Whatsapp pls help a brother
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by bada007(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Brytesp:
bro pls try and share the secret with me please God bless 08137800244
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Nice comments.
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by derbykol(f): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Hell No!
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by bestboo001: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Okiemute101:
I must confess, it's been a blessing in disguise for me. Still on the FOREX MATTER, I took my time to learn the Forex market after giving up due to too many losses since 2018. I sought for mentorship from a top trader friend, I begged him his time to mentor me & thank God he did willingly, driving to his house 3 times a week to learn from him. He took out time to reveal the secrets of the market & how the market makers manipulate the market. I started trading on my demo with the strategies learnt & went live. To my surprise I grew a $100 account to $401 in 1week. FOREX needs time & patience aswear. Although I over leveraged in some cases which is not advisable but I did that because I was super sure of my setup! grin
Bro..Abeg no just forget me like dat na. Follow help guy man like you bro. I wan follow learn the FX matter.
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by bestboo001: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
sircrabo:

Pls follow this thread. I am on watsapp though,but with this thread; you are Good to go

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

Chairman..Abeg follow help a brother make I follow balance small for the FX way biko.
no just forget me like dat bro
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Sparekey(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Okiemute101:

You are on the right track my dear. Babypips is what you need to take hold of first when you want to begin your trading journey.. It's a voluminous read but you just have to read through like twice. But don't master everything you read or watch online. Read & study right. Many so called Master traders or indicator traders have led people astray. You can't beat the market makers though but you need to understand what they do and when they do it. Pls be guided ok.. Send me a mail at eecnigeria@gmail.com. I will be glad to assist you with more materials & ideas. I don't need your money to do so ok. Lets just grow together.

Good day boss, please I'm new in this hustle, please can you help me with materials.

Thanks.
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by warmachine(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Okiemute101:
. Brother I need your help sir,I sent you a pm,please respond, thanks
Re: Is 2020 A Wasted Year For You? by Benprince25: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Meedon:

Baba ooo show me the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex / Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! / Too Scared To Try Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.