Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,839 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go (3992 Views)

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by KOKOwonder(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Honestly to the guy, it's a win win for me.. Notin so special about ur body again... He has fvcked and fvcked you more and more than ever..

He knows he need to change, he dumped u for another.. Meanwhile, he is certain about fvckin u again anytime he needs u bcox once fvck can always be re-fvck but for ur case, thousands fvcked can be refvcked with ease..

Tbh, u av no value to him....

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Xmen149(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

Am not trying to justify anything because I told him the day he unblockes me that shame would be his own ,and I planned to block him any day he unblockes me but I just didn't find it useful , trying to ignore him and act like I didn't notice.

tell you what,.why dnt I keep you busy with chats and take ur mind off him. once ua free you move on with any dude out there,pm me if ua ok with that.

thing is so long you keep seeing things related to him (number,pics,special effects) you will be tormented and keep checking on him and will end up in his arms again for what he wants that u don't want (friends with benefits).

you will be fine.u only need distraction
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by tchidi066(f): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Nobody, i repeat nobody is the key to my happiness, if i notice you are trying to cause me unrest, I'll delete you from my life, delete the memories we created, yes, i have program my mind n brain in such way, someone from nowhere can't come n be giving me emotional stress, you never reach, as a result of that my exes see me as a wicked person, well i don't care

3 Likes

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
CokeBar:
It is very painful...

Delete his number, have peace of mind!
Do this.
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Phenomenal16(f): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:
Why would an ex unblock one after so much drama then wouldn't speak to the me, then seeing his status annoys me but I just try not to notice that he unblocked me.
Am finding it so hard to let go, it's really painful
..don't block him u will look pained...
Just delete his no this way u won't see his status
And it he chats u up...don't save it

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by bogdaddy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Maybe you ugly
doris4u:

He said he was trying to make things work his former gf while I was still with him and I never cheated on him once. He said that after so much pressure on why his attitude changed.
The funny thing is that he still wanted us to continue being romantic while with the other lady
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by obontami: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Thank u very much sir... Exactly, I want her to be angry with herself so that anytime this guy comes back, when she remembers my word, she will take a good decision.... Doris, it's left to u oo.. U own ur pussy and decides who gets to stick their dick in it gringringrin. Obontami where r u? Fokosobo, where una dey ooo??

Doris4u thinks I am bad guy but I am not....

I know one Doris at jollyfriends those days so curvy so damn fine.
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by DenreleDave(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..don't block him u will look pained...
Just delete his no this way u won't see his status
And it he chats u up...don't save it
My wife
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by doris4u(f): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=bogdaddy post=90848118]Maybe you ugly [/quote
LMAO am so attractive, am not boasting. just dat av not been so lucky with relationships, so that's far from it.
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Phenomenal16(f): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

My wife
..u can't survive it
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by DenreleDave(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..u can't survive it

I can..... Try me
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Phenomenal16(f): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

I can..... Try me
...is like to die dey hungry u
Avoid me
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Rilangelo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello Doris, pls DM me asap let's talk.
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Rilangelo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello Doris, pls DM me asap let's talk�. I'm sure that guy can never b as cute as me!
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
doris4u:

He said he was trying to make things work his former gf while I was still with him and I never cheated on him once. He said that after so much pressure on why his attitude changed.
The funny thing is that he still wanted us to continue being romantic while with the other lady
Well pretty, you can pm me if you need
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Teerach: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please dear Doris, work on ur self esteem. This is how you break through.

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by bogdaddy(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2020
[i feel like crying right now, do you need a chat buddy? Am in Lagos quote author=doris4u post=90848791][/quote]
Re: Am Finding It So Hard To Let Go by Youngpo413: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

He rather settle for a Virgin coz he is not ur 4th of 5th boyfriend.. Mayb sumwhere 7th..

No guy wants to settle with a borehole
what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! / A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. / Girlfriend Taller Than Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.