Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend (3926 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). / Is There Anything Like A Super Pussy? Have You Witnessed One?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by jaelz(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
I went to this bar around Asokoro / AYA round about yesterday evening to chill and hang out with my cousin while watching football ⚽.

But something happened that damped my spirit yesterday, a private lower rank soldier that was wearing a track down and his army vest yesterday came into the bar with whom I supposed was his girlfriend and sat down next to us, he was very close to me in particular while the girl was sitted at the other end, what struck me was that he told the bar man to bring peppered chicken two plates but make his own to be just only pepper and onions and to cover the top properly with saviet paper so the girl doesn't notice, then he should bring one five alive and one table water for him because him no too hold money for pocket.

This really shook me because i was surprised as to why he could not just ask the girl to take something cheaper so the both of them could enjoy or even tell her outrightly that he doesn't have enough money on him so she should support him or so?

You see we guys atimes are the architects of our misfortunes because we always try to please and form big boys at the front of our women, I always tell people that a woman that you can't tell you are down financially or can't occasionally assist you with the bills is a total no for me any day any time.

Guys go through alot from Uber for the girls, to paying bills at the chilling spot, to trying to make her happy throughout the whole period you are out with her, to protecting her and finally paying her Uber back home it's just too much for me to handle believe you me and I feel it's totally wrong.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by chatinent: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
I don talk this time and again, if I carry you out, you order wetin your papa no fit afford, you'll pay for it.

I'll show you 502mb of my madness. I won't be looking for subtle means to run. I'll be there seated, pay for what I can afford and watch you there.

For the mumu soldier tho, all I say is one man down. By the way, OP, how could you tell his rank by looking at his army vest.. without his insignia?

In fact, if our discussion don dey sound like billing, you are losing me. I'll tell you off!

I'm glad I dey meet people with sense sha.

Relationship isn't a poverty alleviation program. You need to work so whatever I give you will be bonus! The way I take my girlfriend is exactly the way I take my sisters. Because if you cannot understand me anytime any day, like my sisters would, go and order another man from Jumia...because marriage may become a problem.

You leave chicken lap of ₦1200 dey order Turkey lap of ₦5000 to chew on that lips that cannot spell Ecclesiastes!

How can a full grown woman with legs and hands sit at a spot and consume my two-month income? Will Angel Gabriel ever forgive me?

Buhari and ingredients!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Beckysexy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Actually the private no get sense angry

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Officialgarri: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lower rank soldier.... I can tell the girl is some local street borehole while the dude himself has a beautiful wife somewhere

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
You heard all his conversation with the waiter while the lady sitting "on the other side" didn't? Lol....

While I concur with your point, I am utterly disappointed at your creativity. sad

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:
I don talk this time and again, if I carry you out, you order wetin your papa no fit afford, you'll pay for it.

I'll show you 502mb of my madness. I won't be looking for subtle means to run. I'll be there seated, pay for what I can afford and watch you there.

In fact, if our discussion don dey sound like billing, you are losing me. I'll tell you off!

Relationship isn't a poverty alleviation program. You need to work so whatever I give you will be bonus! The way I take my girlfriend is exactly the way I take my sisters. So I you cannot understand like my sisters, go and order another man from Jumia.

How can a full grown woman with legs and hands sit at a spot and consume my two-month income? Will Angel Gabriel ever forgive me?

Buhari and ingredients!
Ermmm Bros calm down, the lady didn't make the order. The guy did.

Don't throw the poor lady under the train while you ignore the dude who did more than himself. grin

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by chatinent: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:
Ermmm Bros calm down, the lady didn't make the order. The guy did.

Don't throw the poor lady under the train while you ignore the dude who did more than himself. grin

No, the lady should be congratulated for talking one man down from the gender!

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

No, the lady should be congratulated for talking one man down from the gender!
Lol.... You will always blame the ladies for just anything and everything. grin grin
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by chatinent: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:
Lol.... You will always blame the ladies for just anything and everything. grin grin

No, I blame the full fool in uniform.
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by odinson1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Well,a fool and his money are soon parted
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wahala for guys way dey date broke girls grin grin
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by muheeb01(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Things dey happen
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Polynek(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

For the mumu soldier tho, all I say is one man down. By the way, OP, how could you tell his rank by looking at his army vest.. without his insignia?

Relationship isn't a poverty alleviation program. You need to work so whatever I give you will be bonus! The way I take my girlfriend is exactly the way I take my sisters. Because if you cannot understand me anytime any day, like my sisters would, go and order another man from Jumia...because marriage may become a problem.

You leave chicken lap of ₦1200 dey order Turkey lap of ₦5000 to chew on that lips that cannot spell Ecclesiastes!

Buhari and ingredients!
grin grin grin Dix comment got me laughing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Polynek(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
The problem is dating someone above you.
As a guy always date girls of your level or a bit lower ur level.
Though sometimes the reverse is the case
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by fikayormi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Cos him be soldier no mean say e no fit be simp na
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by MRDEE01: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
lol
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by WibusJaga: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2021

Is the relationship geared towards getting a Lifemate or a Bedmate. If it is the latter, you may do anything to impress &or deceive her.
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Afamsi: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
I try to be as open and clear as possible, not just in my relationship with the v-gender but in all my relationships. I dont cut my coat according to my size, i cut my coat according to my cloth
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na wah oh, things the happen for this our country. Hiss.

2 Likes

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by dominique(f): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
How many times do you want to post this particular topic?
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
I’ve seen this severally on NL, the word is ‘seated’ not ‘sitted’. OP don’t take this the wrong way, I come in peace.
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by seanjy4konji: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
He is a mad man...

Instead of going to that bar alone and enjoy his money alone till he can afford to feed another mouth...

Stupid man...

I can only agree with him if he is feeding that girl in order to make her acceptable to the Gods when he is using her for ritual purposes....

Dont blame the girl though...Na the yeye man deh form wetin him no be
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Saskay44: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
I don read this story for here b4
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
wahala be like bicycle but i think he was just expressing his own kind of love... but you know she is the one when she wants to help you through your challenges even though you are shying away and wishing you can get her everything she ever wanted.. but sometimes life is a two way street not a single lane.
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by luvmijeje(f): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
It's embarrassing. A babe you can't be yourself with is not your babe. A babe you are not free to fart in her presence is not your babe.

Na that kind period you will even test her but noooo, you will be forming what's not there.
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Thebraveman: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mind ur biz
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by TMTR: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
No girl is worth impressing, know this and know peace, because no matter what you do there will always be a guy out there that will outdo what you did for her, if you buy her car, someone else can get her a private jet , so no go dey do pass yourself

1 Like

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by EmperorTolson: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
What can I say,
A fool and his money will always part way.
Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Akinbahm(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

Relationship isn't a poverty alleviation program.

Buhari and ingredients!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Witnessed One Week Ago Between A Man And His Girlfriend by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Always stand your ground when ever you are on date/outings with a lady if the billing is on you...

If you can't afford chicken go for fish.
If you can't afford juice make she take malt
If you can't afford malt give her bottle water.
If you can afford bottle water give sachet water..

I once took a babe out inside a restaurant she wanted to go fried rice and chicken to her surprised I bought snacks her facials expression change immediately which I noticed I decide to play along. Las las bitch wasn't gonna eat the snacks that will she lap it and take it home to her siblings, oh really I managed collect my snack and ate in one peace......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Ask For Condom / Men, One Big Red Flag In A Woman You Should Never Ignore / Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.