Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? (49821 Views)

Asus Zenbook Pro Duo For Sale / The ASUS Zenbook OLED 13 Is Hands-down Compact Laptop Of The Year / Asus Zenbook Pro Duo Is A Dual Screen Laptop With Core I9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by sacajawea: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2020
You are Asking me?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Lenovo ThinkPad are madder and very expensive. Have been fantasizing about this one.

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2020
InventTech:
My rating for Asus Laptops greatly improved when I used ASUS ZenBook UX303LN. With a decent display of 13.3" and an impressive 16:9 QHD+ (3200 x 1800) resolution, it's performance was simply plausible.

I think Asus has done a pretty good job of almost perfectly anticipating the kind of experience and features most users would like their ideal laptops to have.

The Zenbook Pro Duo definitely worths it's price, though I thought the secondary screen looked weird but your review made me realize it's use.

On cons, I think gamers and regulars are likely not going to find the system friendly. The trackpad's extreme position seems really weird.

On pros, the system is definitely an open cheque for pro graphics designers, 3D modellers etc, and users that employ lots of functions in producing their work.

Yet again Asus seems to always maintain their standard of using refined alloyed metal for body finishing which is commendable.

The dual 4k screen will surely give users a 'feel good' experience.

I will give a decent 85% overall. cool

LAST LAST NA LAPTOP !

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2020
nrexzy:
Nothing beats an alienware
Alienware is majorly for gaming. This particular Asus will rival it and can do much more. What game can you play on the latest Alienware that u can't play on this?

This is a very pretty laptop. What a beauty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by akaahs(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2020
InventTech:
My rating for Asus Laptops greatly improved when I used ASUS ZenBook UX303LN. With a decent display of 13.3" and an impressive 16:9 QHD+ (3200 x 1800) resolution, it's performance was simply plausible.

I think Asus has done a pretty good job of almost perfectly anticipating the kind of experience and features most users would like their ideal laptops to have.

The Zenbook Pro Duo definitely worths it's price, though I thought the secondary screen looked weird but your review made me realize it's use.

On cons, I think gamers and regulars are likely not going to find the system friendly. The trackpad's extreme position seems really weird.

On pros, the system is definitely an open cheque for pro graphics designers, 3D modellers etc, and users that employ lots of functions in producing their work.

Yet again Asus seems to always maintain their standard of using refined alloyed metal for body finishing which is commendable.

The dual 4k screen will surely give users a 'feel good' experience.

I will give a decent 85% overall. cool

Bro, how much it cost you. I to change my Acer ASAP
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Aston02(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Oga that thing ain't expensive! It's just somewhere around $3000, what's the fuss? Blame Naira for not having any value

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by dangoteinlaw: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Infinixs5:

that is the price of my dream car Toyota spider;Nonsense
Even a big daddy with 80k worth alloy rims is still worth it and you will have coins left to get a MacBook and extra flexing chips. That’s how Samsung release the foldable done but yet they could hardly sell 25units let alone export.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Meskalito1(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2020
crispus09:

My brother make I no lie you, 1.4 mil go buy land and even complete the house to some extent in my village
even Dangote no fit commot that kind money take buy Lappi.. Dats a crime again moneyology.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by chachanga: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2020
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

1.4m naira.

That wan na land money

Get serious.

What sort of land would that be?

Nigerian Quarter Plot? tongue

sassysure:
Lenovo ThinkPad are madder and very expensive. Have been fantasizing about this one.
What model's that though?

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by wman(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Sweet
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by ibawon(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2020
It is 100% worth it
When our currency is absolute trash
Note that any one who can shell out a million bucks for any gadget is not your average Joe

3 Likes

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Princedapace(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2020
when are we going to start manufacturing stuff like this a black country?

Or we just came to this world to buy, buy and buy?

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by TreasureTayo(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2020
APPLE WOULD SELL SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR 5M!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by thesmallgod(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2020
This is what happens when you have a useless currency. Naira is shit
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by peacettw: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2020
How is this practical?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Wow.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by kaymart: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by frankmoney(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2020
obcpascal:
Too expensive, more than luxury..... Does it print money?
it's not expensive at all ... If you are into CG and heavy rendering
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
This good for programmers, architects, engineers, bitcoin miners, graphics editors, game engineers, and sound editors, it is a power machines that can stand the test of time, love it, kudos to them

2 Likes

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2020
frankmoney:
it's not expensive at all ... If you are into CG and heavy rendering
They don't know anything. That laptop right there is a beautiful beast and it's worth the money.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
TreasureTayo:
APPLE WOULD SELL SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR 5M!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u are right and they will buy it
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2020
sassysure:
Why u dey embarss yourself like this.?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by ehisforever24(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Can I be your agent 08175159879
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by EXLOVER(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:
I want this kind of vanity
sharap and go work for it.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2020
AnonPoet:
I've had the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo for some weeks now and in this video, I share all my thoughts about it as well as the pros, cons and my recommendation.
Should you buy the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo? Watch this video for my full experience with this device. Do let me know your thoughts and questions in the replies below.
Some of the Specifications to note:

- Dual High Resolution 4K Displays
- NVIDIA RTX 2060
- Intel Core i9-9980HK
- 256, 512, 1TB SSD Storage
- 8GB, 16GB & 32GB RAM
- Ergonomic Hinge and Backlit Keyboard
- Face Unlock
- TrackPad which is a NumberPad
- Sound by Harman Kardon
- Price is 1.4M Globally but from N1,115,500 by the Official ASUS in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFq6rYOCiaQ

Where did you get this from?

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Ecpet83(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2020
Wait for us, we dey road the come.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by mu2sa2: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2020
aribasoye1:
1.4m for wetin nah
Those who have free money they never worked for spend it recklessly.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2020
It all depends on what you are using it for...if it will help u get more money sure I will buy it for that price
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Waterlrd: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2020
nrexzy:
You get correct head.
Nothing yet will get nearer to it.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Farki: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Not worth it, the second display just seems to be the solution to a problem that didn't exist in the first place.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Ejiod(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
nrexzy:
For Windows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Whatsapp For PC Without Bluestacks / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Grade A USA Used HP Spectre Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.