Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? (49826 Views)

Asus Zenbook Pro Duo For Sale / The ASUS Zenbook OLED 13 Is Hands-down Compact Laptop Of The Year / Asus Zenbook Pro Duo Is A Dual Screen Laptop With Core I9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Fragility6: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2020
EXLOVER:
Guy slowly read wetin you write, you understand yourself? Cause me nor understand anything you write oh
U daft na
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by waynejesus: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Call hush puppi on phone not here sir thanks

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by menacity(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Damn it's a beast cool. I would have loved to get it funds re low

InventTech:

If you mean the ZenBook UX303LN I used it cost around 130k or so.
Here's a picture attached.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by McLizbae: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
1.4m shocked
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by McLizbae: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
InventTech:

If you mean the ZenBook UX303LN I used it cost around 130k or so.
Here's a picture attached.

Do you want to sell now?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by InfinityFabric: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Finally, people are getting sense,
I take offense with this, do you know how many years I've been following PC HW ?
I bought it 'cos:
- I travel quite a lot then and not stable
- AMD isn't as good as it is now.

Now for less $800, u can buy a nice AMD 8-Core Laptop or even spend way less if you don't have much need for the cores.

[quote ]
I used to buy laptops with bigger VRAM and latest graphic card after every couple of years( sell the previous ones), Just to have a smooth gaming experience. Till i met one serious gamer and saw his gaming station. Na so I bought an awesome desktop pc, way I can update the insides and a 42 inch t.v. Saved lots of money cheesy . [/quote]
I'm NOT a gamer, I have other needs for a proper CPU, RAM and board u know like... compiling Linux kernel, GCC and Clang, applications that needs at least 32gb or 16 cores for proper usage etc.
Gamers are one of the dumbest regarding PC hardware. They will waste 6 hours playing a game but can't spent 10 minutes learning how to tune their memory haha.
The greatest morons are the developers who buy MacBook Pro just show off haha.

I think should learn programming too. Can't waste those rams for nothing
Better.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Apologize(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
InventTech:
My rating for Asus Laptops greatly improved when I used ASUS ZenBook UX303LN. With a decent display of 13.3" and an impressive 16:9 QHD+ (3200 x 1800) resolution, it's performance was simply plausible.

I think Asus has done a pretty good job of almost perfectly anticipating the kind of experience and features most users would like their ideal laptops to have.

The Zenbook Pro Duo definitely worths it's price, though I thought the secondary screen looked weird but your review made me realize it's use.

On cons, I think gamers and regulars are likely not going to find the system friendly. The trackpad's extreme position seems really weird.

On pros, the system is definitely an open cheque for pro graphics designers, 3D modellers etc, and users that employ lots of functions in producing their work.

Yet again Asus seems to always maintain their standard of using refined alloyed metal for body finishing which is commendable.

The dual 4k screen will surely give users a 'feel good' experience.

I will give a decent 85% overall. cool

Are you doing your own review? Or what
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by sassiemyk: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Huncle kini gbogbo rubbish ni? Why these guys dey wan drive person nuts like this?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Asadujames202(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
izubext007:
can u be starting at both screen at d same time

The twin-screen is a solution to a problem that ain't existing
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by MATURELION: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
I have the vivobook that cost me 300k cry

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by InventTech: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
McLizbae:

Do you want to sell now?

You can follow my threads for affordable ultra laptop deals.

https://www.nairaland.com/5198549/sold-lenovo-y520-nvidia-geforce/4
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by weedfada(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
This would make a lotta sense for ma forex trades... Damn!
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by VICTOR4LYF(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
StrikeBack:
Na when the screen break you go know what’s up
The phone you used to type this comment did you buy it expecting its' screen to break?
Please remove this mentality from your mind

This laptop is not meant for the average computer user.
Good day.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by EXLOVER(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:

U daft na
No Bros, I nor daft. Happy weekend
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by VICTOR4LYF(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Even a big daddy with 80k worth alloy rims is still worth it and you will have coins left to get a MacBook and extra flexing chips. That’s how Samsung release the foldable done but yet they could hardly sell 25units let alone export.
Stop spreading falsehood

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by ugbanante: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Onebyonedead:
It's cheap

Seriously!!!?
I like ur faith
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by dangoteinlaw: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
VICTOR4LYF:

Stop spreading falsehood
and who are the the people that bought it? Have you seen any? On instagram the only guy that bought it was abul abel and I am even yet to see him use it, of all celebs no one is using it. It was a fail experiment, even Samsung admitted it that they never hoped to sell they were just trying to explore the future. Go on gsmarena to see how pppl are clowning the fone lol. Just go there take up to 3 screen grabs and quote me. Apple behavior is just like mind back on campus , I let everyone do the assignment then I get a glimpse of everyone’s errors and modify into something better and it always worked for me lol. Most of these features on lattest fones and Pc are just over engineering, making a punch hole, pop up cameras etc. even on pc making 16k screen, 500htz refresh rate bla bla they are just over engineering ppl don’t need those for now, unless those depending populations.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by ojraph(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Meanwhile the dell Alienware area 51 and apple's MacBook Pro are almost the same price Apple costing more than N2 Millon lol
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
What goes up must comes down, ask for the price in 10 years time and do the same with land, and u will know why what goes up must come down, but land property does not come down you know so it takes a wise man to plan well sad
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by VICTOR4LYF(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
SpatialKing:
256, 512, 1TB SSD Storage
- 8GB, 16GB & 32GB RAM

Is very poor for such amount

My Dell XPS

2TB SSD storage
32GB RAM
Core i9
What's the model of your PC graphics card?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Olaryeankarh(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
I have Alienware for sale o. R4
Clean and boxed.

WhatsApp is on Signature
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
My respect for Asus and anything made by Asus increased after I bought and used Google Nexus 7 Android Tab (2nd Edition 2013) made for Google by Asus. From design to finishing and performance, the Nexus tab was simply great. I used this tab around 2014/15 before it was stolen and have been looking for where I can buy it again. Afterwards, I used one Asus laptop like that owned by a friend and came to see that HP and Acer are just great in name only. People tend to patronize brands with popular names like HP, Dell, Toshiba and so on. Just try Asus for once and you'll see a difference.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
InfinityFabric:

I take offense with this, do you know how many years I've been following PC HW ?
I bought it 'cos:

Now for less $800, u can buy a nice AMD 8-Core Laptop or even spend way less if you don't have much need for the cores.

I'm NOT a gamer, I have other needs for a proper CPU, RAM and board u know like... compiling Linux kernel, GCC and Clang, applications that needs at least 32gb or 16 cores for proper usage etc.
Gamers are one of the dumbest regarding PC hardware. They will waste 6 hours playing a game but can't spent 10 minutes learning how to tune their memory haha.

Better.

Oy, we gamers are the soul of the PC world, without us there won't be that zeal to push computer hardware to the limit like today.

Am just kidding grin
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Elxandre(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
oh my, typical naija mentality. Someone who has a car must not be seen on foot or else it will be assumed he has gone broke and can’t buy Fuel. Or like as if that 1.4m will go right back inside his account the moment he made the transfer for the pc. These are assets for investment bro, anyone buying this hopes to use it for something that will rake in cash, not spend more cash on it bro!! Use your head for once!!
What you're talking it's pointless.
No average hustler buys a 1.4m pc.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by SpatialKing(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
VICTOR4LYF:

What's the model of your PC graphics card?

Nvidia Geforce 6GB
Windows 10 Pro
4K screen display
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by TreasureTayo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
HsLBroker:
u are right and they will buy it
exactly but now it's Azuz, They're complaining
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by nrexzy: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Alienware is majorly for gaming. This particular Asus will rival it and can do much more. What game can you play on the latest Alienware that u can't play on this?

This is a very pretty laptop. What a beauty.

To a lady it's beauty to a developer it's performance
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by dangoteinlaw: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Elxandre:

What you're talking it's pointless.
No average hustler buys a 1.4m pc.
why not! As a civil engineer I can becoz it’s my life’s work but I would reach out for MacBooks instead of this ripoff trash here
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by nrexzy: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
olaniyi0:
Have u seen ASUS Mothership grin grin grin

No b only mothership na orbit ship
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by TheManOfTheYear: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
InfinityFabric:

I bought it 'cos:

Better.
I am a developer, what laptop is a best fit in your opinion
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by salam8528: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Op what is the gigahaz?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
SpatialKing:
My Dell XPS

2TB SSD storage
32GB RAM
Core i9
What version of XPS?
Does it host an integrated UHD graphics GPU with RTX 2060?
Can the SSD clock up to 840MB/s?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Whatsapp For PC Without Bluestacks / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Grade A USA Used HP Spectre Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.