Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? (49824 Views)

Asus Zenbook Pro Duo For Sale / The ASUS Zenbook OLED 13 Is Hands-down Compact Laptop Of The Year / Asus Zenbook Pro Duo Is A Dual Screen Laptop With Core I9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I have a blog and I post my blog posts here too. That's leveraging too. But I catch your advice though. Thanks a million times.

Alright, good to hear that. Keep it up.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:
I want this kind of vanity
Run away from this kind of vanity
2 years now beta design and specs will be out
This actuallys a waste of money
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Fragility6: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
xoftcore:

Run away from this kind of vanity
2 years now beta design and specs will be out
This actuallys a waste of money
sarcasm bro sarcasm. na jibe 2 d vanity gang
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by InfinityFabric: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Oy, we gamers are the soul of the PC world, without us there won't be that zeal to push computer hardware to the limit like today.

Am just kidding grin
Well, u are a kid.

Am just joking.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by TruthinAction: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's worth it if it can generate money on its own, predict the future and can reveal what's in the mind of people.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by OdenKelechi(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2020
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

1.4m naira.

That wan na land money
Na car money too o
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by OdenKelechi(m): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Asus has got good products but 1.4 mil na lots of money
It's a high performance product... Alienware Laptops cost this same amount upwards
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 2:35am On Jun 21, 2020
SpatialKing:

Nvidia Geforce 6GB
Windows 10 Pro
4K screen display
Really?

I asked you the version. Lol, why did you skip that?

If the Nvidia is RTX 2060, then the specs you dropped here is only for XPS 17.

That was just announced May 13th. Has it hit the Nigerian market?
It isn't even on Amazon!

Also 1TB SSD is the highest SSD for XPS 17 now, but you said 2.

I wonder where you saw 2, or even the XPS 17 to begin with.

No go do pass yourself bros.

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 2:53am On Jun 21, 2020
My review for this schtick.

PROS
- Two beautiful 4K touch displays
- Great overall and gaming performance
- Dual-screen functionality easy to use
- Speedy SSD
- Great multi-tasking

CONS
- Chunky and heavy
- Not-too-long-lasting battery life (8 hours tops)

VERDICT
Monster PC

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by SpatialKing(m): 3:11am On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

Really?

I asked you the version. Lol, why did you skip that?

If the Nvidia is RTX 2060, then the specs you dropped here is only for XPS 17.

That was just announced May 13th. Has it hit the Nigerian market?
It isn't even on Amazon!

Also 1TB SSD is the highest SSD for XPS 17 now, but you said 2.

I wonder where you saw 2, or even the XPS 17 to begin with.

No go do pass yourself bros.

No come they embarrass your generation for here... If you don't know something ask or rather verify.

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 3:21am On Jun 21, 2020
SpatialKing:

No come they embarrass your generation for here... If you don't know something ask or rather verify.
Lol dumbass.

Why did you na skip when I asked you the version? grin

That screenshot is for XPS 15 btw. 4GB VRAM, you said yours is 6GB.

You searched for XPS 16, and clicked on XPS 15.

XPS 16 isn't even among the powerful class.

So much contradictions.

No dey show me Dell site, post a screenshot of your system spec.
I can post mine if you want.

I repeat, no go do pass yourself bros.

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by SpatialKing(m): 3:43am On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

Lol dumbass.

Why did you na skip when I asked you the version? grin

That screenshot is for XPS 15 btw. 4GB VRAM, you said yours is 6GB.

You searched for XPS 16, and clicked on XPS 15.

XPS 16 isn't even among the powerful class.

So much contradictions.

No dey show me Dell site, post a screenshot of your system spec.
I can post mine if you want.

I repeat, no go do pass yourself bros.
I have nothing to prove to you...
U sound confused already
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 3:44am On Jun 21, 2020
SpatialKing:

Remember I talked about 17, not 15.

Aight, let's assume you just like the XPS 15.

From the specs I see in that screenshot, how is that more powerful than the Pro Duo?

You don't use just RAM to judge a system's performance. Everything has to be put into consideration.

It even uses 1650, while the latter uses 2060, unless there's an upgrade.

For now, XPS 15 and 17 with those monster specs that could match the Pro Duo, were just announced May 13th.

Just read and pass.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 3:45am On Jun 21, 2020
SpatialKing:

I have nothing to prove to you...
U sound confused already
You sure?

You really sure?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by SpatialKing(m): 3:54am On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

You sure?

You really sure?
Yes Sir

My Dell spec is

XPS 15
Core i9
32GB RAM
2TB SSD
6GB graphics card
Windows 10 Pro
4K display
Torch Screen
Silver colour
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 3:57am On Jun 21, 2020
SpatialKing:

Yes Sir

My Dell spec is

XPS 15
Core i9
32GB RAM
2TB SSD
6GB graphics card
Windows 10 Pro
4K display
Torch Screen
Silver colour

Err..
Not what I meant but.. @the bold text, GTX 1650 or 2060?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by SpatialKing(m): 3:59am On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:
Err..
Not what I meant but.. @the bold text, GTX 1650 or 2060?
Guy free me.... Send me a private message I will send you my serial number so can Check urself. I can as well screenshot the spec I send to you.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 4:04am On Jun 21, 2020
SpatialKing:

Guy free me....
Aight, aight.
No need to feel choked here.

I was just wondering how you got it in this quarantine period, especially since it hasn't hit the Nigerian market.

Anyway, err.. enjoy your XPS 15.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by KingAzubuike(f): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2020
ojraph:
Meanwhile the dell Alienware area 51 and apple's MacBook Pro are almost the same price Apple costing more than N2 Millon lol
But they'll never complain coz it's apple.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by SpatialKing(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

Aight, aight.
No need to feel choked here.

I was just wondering how you got it in this quarantine period, especially since it hasn't hit the Nigerian market.

Anyway, err.. enjoy your XPS 15.
Here is it
Thanks
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Olaryeankarh(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2020
Olaryeankarh:
I have Alienware for sale o. R4
Clean and boxed.

WhatsApp is on Signature

Alienware 17 R4... i7 16GB RAM with GTX 1070 (8GB Dedicated)
Alienware 17 R5.... i7 16GB RAM with GTX 1070 (6GB Dedicated)
Dell Inspiron 7577 G7... i7 16GB RAM with GTX 1060 (6GB Dedicated)
Asus ROG G531GT-BI7N6 (2019).... i7 9th gen 8GB with GTX 1650 (4GB Dedicated)
Dell XPS 13 7390... i7 10th gen 16GB/512GB

All available shocked shocked shocked

If you need or know someone that knows someone. Most deals are open box (freshly baked) wink

I'm on WhatsApp via contact on my signature.

Cheers everyone smiley
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by ojraph(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
KingAzubuike:

But they'll never complain coz it's apple.
I hate apple they're just money diggers
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by somehow: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
propsvilla3:
Yes
But I will rather use that money to buy a plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki and be worth hundreds of millions of naira in the next 10 years, by next ten years this same Laptop will go for 50,000 naira. But you know if you have enough bucks 1.4 million will sound like 140,000 some self it sounds like 14,000.

May God bless you all to have enough money to buy Land in Ibeju-Lekki, Awka, Owerri, Enugu, Ota or Onitsha through me

thar is if ibeju lekki have not submerged
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by propsvilla3: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
somehow:

thar is if ibeju lekki have not submerged
The same way other cities build along coastal lines have submerged
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by somehow: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
propsvilla3:

The same way other cities build along coastal lines have submerged

have you read the interview granted by the former commissioner of environment in lagos?

the one under fashola? please search for the one granted to teju babyface on his live show about lands in lagos
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
SpatialKing:

Here is it
Thanks
Err.. XPS 13's build is also quite similar to 15.

Look.
Don't get me wrong, dude.

I'm not doubting your ability to purchase the XPS 15. Not at all.

I'm just asking how you got it, this quarantine period, considering it just launched in the US on May 13th.

Like it's really a genuine question, bruh. No trouble.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by SpatialKing(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

Err.. XPS 13's build is also quite similar to 15.

Look.
Don't get me wrong, dude.

I'm not doubting your ability to purchase the XPS 15. Not at all.

I'm just asking how you got it, this quarantine period, considering it just launched in the US on May 13th.

Like it's really a genuine question, bruh. No trouble.

See for yourself

My is 6GB graphics card
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
SpatialKing:

See for yourself

My is 6GB graphics card
Broooo I am not doubting. No need. You can take the photo(s) down.

Don't get me wrong.

Like has it started selling? That's what I am genuinely asking.

I was thinking it hasn't entered Nigeria yet.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
SpatialKing:

See for yourself

My is 6GB graphics card
Just forget the past tussle. My apologies for any inconvenience.
This is actually a genuine question.

Like did someone link you to it, or was it from a store or how did you get it?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by tfortony(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=DriggityDre post=90897316]My review for this schtick.

PROS
- Two beautiful 4K touch displays
- Great overall and gaming performance
- Dual-screen functionality easy to use
- Speedy SSD
- Great multi-tasking

CONS
- Chunky and heavy
- Not-too-long-lasting battery life (8 hours tops)

VERDICT
Monster PC

another con is that under heavy use the battery would top 4 hours

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by DriggityDre: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
tfortony:
another con is that under heavy use the battery would top 4 hours
Err.. I heard it's 6 hours.
Maybe it depends on how heavy the usage is.

That's something they def need to work on.

Hehe, you can't blame 'em tho.
That PC is a handful.

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by tfortony(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
I'm flabbergasted that this is just hitting the FP now. This PC has been around for more than a year. All these belated news sef
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

It’s been around for 10 months+ since last September (early reviews came in May of 2019) but it’s officially just coming into Nigeria for a subsidized amount... instead of 1.4m it’s approximately 1.1 By ASUS officially.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Whatsapp For PC Without Bluestacks / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Grade A USA Used HP Spectre Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.