Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? (49827 Views)

Asus Zenbook Pro Duo For Sale / The ASUS Zenbook OLED 13 Is Hands-down Compact Laptop Of The Year / Asus Zenbook Pro Duo Is A Dual Screen Laptop With Core I9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by ezegopeters(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2020
a whole lot of iphone 8plus 64 GB and xsmax 64gb in stock all chip unlocks
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Ejiod(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2020
Biko take MacBook Pro
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by promotervickky(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2020
What will i now do with the other screen
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by IMO01: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2020
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

1.4m naira.

That wan na land money

The land I am marketing at okwukwu imo state and eziobodo elu farmland, this money can confidently buy two plots
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by tpraiz(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2020
I really want it...

750k is a good buy to Me
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by andycoal40(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2020
crispus09:
1.4 what you say,abeg we have many issue at hand now as FG disengaged N-power,coz more yahoo,robbery,kidnapping will now full town couple with insecurity and incompetence of our security agents.

What are you saying?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by ultimateprof: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2020
To me the price is okay, I will soon visit their office for one.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Reference(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2020
iyke4:
Definitely worth the price, the processor is top notch, super fast, have a good graphics processor; a good laptop for graphics designers or engineers who usually use a lot of software.

The usual talk but in practice the store rooms are filled with broken, burnt out toy devices. Which engineering, abeg make I hear word. Just sick of all these gimmicks. A high performance device will not be a fancy one with Harmon speakers,
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by menacity(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2020
How much was it

InventTech:
My rating for Asus Laptops greatly improved when I used ASUS ZenBook UX303LN. With a decent display of 13.3" and an impressive 16:9 QHD+ (3200 x 1800) resolution, it's performance was simply plausible.

I think Asus has done a pretty good job of almost perfectly anticipating the kind of experience and features most users would like their ideal laptops to have.

The Zenbook Pro Duo definitely worths it's price, though I thought the secondary screen looked weird but your review made me realize it's use.

On cons, I think gamers and regulars are likely not going to find the system friendly. The trackpad's extreme position seems really weird.

On pros, the system is definitely an open cheque for pro graphics designers, 3D modellers etc, and users that employ lots of functions in producing their work.

Yet again Asus seems to always maintain their standard of using refined alloyed metal for body finishing which is commendable.

The dual 4k screen will surely give users a 'feel good' experience.

I will give a decent 85% overall. cool

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:
I want this kind of vanity

It's an RTX 2060 unless you are a gamer, 3D artist or Video Editor then this laptop is not for you. It is not vanity, it's a workstation.

2 Likes

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by jogsman01(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2020
propsvilla3:
Yes
But I will rather use that money to buy a plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki and be worth hundreds of millions of naira in the next 10 years, by next ten years this same Laptop will go for 50,000 naira. But you know if you have enough bucks 1.4 million will sound like 140,000 some self it sounds like 14,000.

May God bless you all to have enough money to buy Land in Ibeju-Lekki, Awka, Owerri, Enugu, Ota or Onitsha through me
it sounds like 14 naira to some, baba. some people are rich faa
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by jogsman01(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Saw it on YouTube a while back.... eye popping visuals.

A work of art, impossibly expensive shocked

All your emails should be sent directly to Heaven or Hell.
i swear. Just mail heaven or hell, your request is granted gbam!

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Asus has got good products but 1.4 mil na lots of money
Sorry to ask, is it window OS.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by BigJoe19: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2020
Poor people ranting that it's too much, is $4000 too much for a classic laptop, if not for your stupid currency called naira.

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by vegafbs: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2020
grin grin grin
TRUE
I wonder too... If you're conversant with this platform, you would agree that some of the admins are so biased.

Calabar1stSon:
I'm flabbergasted that this is just hitting the FP now. This PC has been around for more than a year. All these belated news sef
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by LordReed(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Not sure why you'd go for this when you can do a dual 4k screen desktop setup for under N700k.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Fragility6: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2020
EXLOVER:
sharap and go work for it.
;DDiz early morning diz one don dey behave like goat wen afternoon hungry don beat u hw u go cum behave.wey u shift
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Mosminic(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Lalalash:
Worth one point four what??

With this laptop is it guaranteed that I will wire millions of dollars?
Sorry to say but this is pure rubbish and so insensitive. When the world is still trying to eradicate Internet fraud, you're still thinking of it. Please go get a more worthy skill if you haven't and stop encouraging fraud with your data.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by InfinityFabric: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2020
Nope.
1. It's not AMD Renoir. This is 2020. #Useless
2. Just build a better desktop and buy a smaller AMD laptop.

I've bought an laptop before it doesn't worth after a year or two.
I'll just get a AMD Desktop, 1440p monitor and use that 400K for inverter.
"High-End Laptops" are "High-End shites"

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Stallion93(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2020
All those people shouting 1.4 mila is big money, u don’t know our leaders have used Our naira play Betnaija. Convert 1.4 mila to Dollars and see how much. Naira go soon turn Zimbabwean Dollars

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by alphaRego01(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Can i use it to throw heavenly format?

Mtcheeeew .next

Over to u,Madrina
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by izubext007: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2020
can u be starting at both screen at d same time
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by MedicH: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2020
This one is too small na. I use macbook pro 2019 with 32 GB ram worth 2.4m. grin
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by joefengzy(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2020
InventTech:
My rating for Asus Laptops greatly improved when I used ASUS ZenBook UX303LN. With a decent display of 13.3" and an impressive 16:9 QHD+ (3200 x 1800) resolution, it's performance was simply plausible.

I think Asus has done a pretty good job of almost perfectly anticipating the kind of experience and features most users would like their ideal laptops to have.

The Zenbook Pro Duo definitely worths it's price, though I thought the secondary screen looked weird but your
review made me realize it's use.

Swiftongadgetworld offers a large inventory of select 3D/4D ultrasound machines. Our preowned ultrasound machines are fully reconditioned and guaranteed to perform at the manufacturers original specifications. We carry a large selection of 3D / 4D echo, cardiac and OB/GYN machines and probes. Be sure you check our selection of newly medical equipment and feel free to call us with any questions.
Buying a 4D ultrasound machine is quite expensive but buying a preowned machine from Swifton Gadget World can save you up to 50% off the recent price!
On cons, I think gamers and regulars are likely not going to find the system friendly. The trackpad's extreme position seems really weird.

On pros, the system is definitely an open cheque for pro graphics designers, 3D modellers etc, and users that employ lots of functions in producing their work.

Yet again Asus seems to always maintain their standard of using refined alloyed metal for body finishing which is commendable.

The dual 4k screen will surely give users a 'feel good' experience.

I will give a decent 85% overall. cool

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by gnykelly(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2020
I would rather settle for iPad pro 2020. that is a beast compared to this clunky device
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by MaliMillion: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2020
Worth Every penny.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by pafun(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2020
AnonPoet:
I've had the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo for some weeks now and in this video, I share all my thoughts about it as well as the pros, cons and my recommendation.
Should you buy the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo? Watch this video for my full experience with this device. Do let me know your thoughts and questions in the replies below.
Some of the Specifications to note:

- Dual High Resolution 4K Displays
- NVIDIA RTX 2060
- Intel Core i9-9980HK
- 256, 512, 1TB SSD Storage
- 8GB, 16GB & 32GB RAM
- Ergonomic Hinge and Backlit Keyboard
- Face Unlock
- TrackPad which is a NumberPad
- Sound by Harman Kardon
- Price is 1.4M Globally but from N1,115,500 by the Official ASUS in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFq6rYOCiaQ

Funke! Funke!
Apostle must hear of this.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Why u dey embarss yourself like this.?
Close your mouth.
What is your problem u this I know it all guy?

The ThinkPad I posted is on a class of its own. I didn't say it's for gaming. Just said it's madder( only me knew why I said that)

Did you even check the price before u ran to run me down?

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Naijaarchive(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Is the second screen really necessary?
Chai Naira is officially dead.... #NairaLiveMatters #SaveNaira
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by adeiza4u(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2020
AnonPoet:
I've had the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo for some weeks now and in this video, I share all my thoughts about it as well as the pros, cons and my recommendation.
Should you buy the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo? Watch this video for my full experience with this device. Do let me know your thoughts and questions in the replies below.
Some of the Specifications to note:

- Dual High Resolution 4K Displays
- NVIDIA RTX 2060
- Intel Core i9-9980HK
- 256, 512, 1TB SSD Storage
- 8GB, 16GB & 32GB RAM
- Ergonomic Hinge and Backlit Keyboard
- Face Unlock
- TrackPad which is a NumberPad
- Sound by Harman Kardon
- Price is 1.4M Globally but from N1,115,500 by the Official ASUS in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFq6rYOCiaQ

What a great review you've got there! I've subscribed to your channel already. Please I like to know, do you do computer repairs and sales?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by PussyKing(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2020
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

1.4m naira.

That wan na land money

Poor man's mentality grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Whatsapp For PC Without Bluestacks / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Grade A USA Used HP Spectre Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.