Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? (49828 Views)

Asus Zenbook Pro Duo For Sale / The ASUS Zenbook OLED 13 Is Hands-down Compact Laptop Of The Year / Asus Zenbook Pro Duo Is A Dual Screen Laptop With Core I9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
InfinityFabric:
Nope.
1. It's not AMD Renoir. This is 2020. #Useless
2. Just build a better desktop and buy a smaller AMD laptop.

I've bought an laptop before it doesn't worth after a year or two.
I'll just get a AMD Desktop, 1440p monitor and use that 400K for inverter.
"High-End Laptops" are "High-End shites"

Finally, people are getting sense, I used to buy laptops with bigger VRAM and latest graphic card after every couple of years( sell the previous ones), Just to have a smooth gaming experience. Till i met one serious gamer and saw his gaming station. Na so I bought an awesome desktop pc, way I can update the insides and a 42 inch t.v. Saved lots of money cheesy . Better gaming experience. I think should learn programming too. Can't waste those rams for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by stubbornman(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
If money dey I go buy am
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by blessedchild234(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2020
DAMN THIS IS A BEAST.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Elxandre(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
All these are nothing but over engineering. This is the reason apple keeps leaving them in the wake and d same nonsense androids keep doing. Make few features work perfectly instead of tons of wack features to make the product seems like its worth the money meanwhile non of these features are even Useful to its consumers at lea not anytime soon. Y’all screaming 4k(2x) do you really have the data for 4k videoclips??
So Someone who could shell out 1.4m doesn't have money for sub
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by olaniyi0(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Asus has got good products but 1.4 mil na lots of money
Lol, u never see ASUS Mothership angry grin grin grin
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2020
mu2sa2:
Those who have free money they never worked for spend it recklessly.
Stop crying. You don't know the value that's why yoi think it's expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Elxandre(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2020
gnykelly:
I would rather settle for iPad pro 2020. that is a beast compared to this clunky device
Lol. I hope you're joking comparing a machine to a tablet

2 Likes

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2020
Ahhh ok
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by chipsypop(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
propsvilla3:
Yes
But I will rather use that money to buy a plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki and be worth hundreds of millions of naira in the next 10 years, by next ten years this same Laptop will go for 50,000 naira. But you know if you have enough bucks 1.4 million will sound like 140,000 some self it sounds like 14,000.

May God bless you all to have enough money to buy Land in Ibeju-Lekki, Awka, Owerri, Enugu, Ota or Onitsha through me
Using a laptop like this for the type of work that it's built for would also make you millions.
It's not built for watching movies and listening to music.

3 Likes

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2020
gnykelly:
I would rather settle for iPad pro 2020. that is a beast compared to this clunky device
Lmao. The ipad is Keke compared to this Lamborghini Aventador
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Danielmegg(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Expensive shit
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2020
1.4m for RTX 2060. Naira is useless.
Imagine this RTX 2080 super.
Na 2.5m be dat grin
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by olaniyi0(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2020
nrexzy:
Nothing beats an alienware
Have u seen ASUS Mothership grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Goalnaldo:
My mentions refuse to go away even after viewing them. Am I the only one facing this??

Continue bothering about your Nairaland mentions since they're very important to you. Someone who's younger than you created a review for N1.4m laptop and keeps raking in money for himself, but all what most of you guys do is wake up and head to social media to start wasting away your life on forums which don't care about you, chatting with other imaginary fake jobless people who don't know or care about you, raking in money to the pocket of social media owners who don't care about you. Can there be a thread with no comment, because everyone is busy making something tangible with his/her life. I know that will never happen, there must always be people who will come to Social media to waste their own life for the profit of others. Such a pity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2020
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

1.4m naira.

That wan na land money
Plus building of house in some places. Lol.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by dtrend(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=AnonPoet post=90844402]I've had the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo for some weeks now and in this video, I share all my thoughts about it as well as the pros, cons and my recommendation.
Should you buy the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo? Watch this video for my full experience with this device. Do let me know your thoughts and questions in the replies below.
Some of the Specifications to note:

- Dual High Resolution 4K Displays
- NVIDIA RTX 2060
- Intel Core i9-9980HK
- 256, 512, 1TB SSD Storage
- 8GB, 16GB & 32GB RAM
- Ergonomic Hinge and Backlit Keyboard
- Face Unlock
- TrackPad which is a NumberPad
- Sound by Harman Kardon
- Price is 1.4M Globally but from N1,115,500 by the Official ASUS in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFq6rYOCiaQ

yes
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by gnykelly(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Lmao. The ipad is Keke compared to this Lamborghini Aventador
that thing is a machine. the latest one.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Abdogood(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2020
As a graphic designer. I believe I gonna buy this vanity some days soon. It looks cool.. can't bear low processing system.

Lets go there.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Continue bothering about your Nairaland mentions since they're very important to you. Someone who's younger than you created a review for N1.4m laptop and keeps raking in money for himself, but all what most of you guys do is wake up and head to social media to start wasting away your life on forums which don't care about you, chatting with other imaginary fake jobless people who don't know or care about you, thereby raking in money to the pocket of social media owners who don't care about you. Can there be a thread with no comment, because everyone is busy making something tangible with his/her life. I know that will never happen, there must always be people who will come to Social media to waste their own life for the profit of others. Such a pity.
oga right now I'm jobless. If you can find one or two things to give to me that will be making me money, I'll forever be grateful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Golan007: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2020
Totally worth it.

Bought the i7 coffee lake processor alone for over £400 in 2018.
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by kellybently(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Lalalash:
Worth one point four what??

With this laptop is it guaranteed that I will wire millions of dollars?
If u sabi the work is possibly
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by ccollins(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2020
mrfm1:
Jesus is Lord
do not use the name of the Lord God in vain
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Goalnaldo:
oga right now I'm jobless. If you can find one or two things to give to me that will be making me money, I'll forever be grateful.

I don't have any job for you, but one thing i have for you and many other people is here that you should take some time off SM, or if you would be on SM, make it count, let it be a mission to look for job or money or profit for yourself. Some don't come on NL to play, as they comment, you also notice they're looking for business opportunities/audience/clients, they advertise what they have. There are many opportunities on NL to learn or to get people for the service you render or whatever good thing you want, because of the population here, but if all you care about is commenting on every thread, getting likes and mentions, you won't see the opportunities.
Social media fake popularity/fake friends/likes/mentions always end in tears. When you wake up one day and look back and see how much of your life wasted on Social media, and you see how far your friends have gone, it's painful. All along, you thought you were achieving something but one day you realize you only wasted your time for nothing.
Even if you don't have a job, that's not a reason to keep wasting your time. When you take some time off distraction, you would be able to focus. If you wake a day with no SM distraction, you would be forced to occupy yourself with something more meaningful. I'm not saying that staying off SM would give you a job immediately, but if would open your eyes to how jobless you're and the need to look for opportunities and something tangible.
If the owner of this forum was busy wasting his time on the available forums then, he won't have the idea, time and opportunity to create this forum and become what he is today. A word is enough for the wise. Have a wonderful day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by dangoteinlaw: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Elxandre:

So Someone who could shell out 1.4m doesn't have money for sub
oh my, typical naija mentality. Someone who has a car must not be seen on foot or else it will be assumed he has gone broke and can’t buy Fuel. Or like as if that 1.4m will go right back inside his account the moment he made the transfer for the pc. These are assets for investment bro, anyone buying this hopes to use it for something that will rake in cash, not spend more cash on it bro!! Use your head for once!!
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2020
gnykelly:

that thing is a machine. the latest one.
It's fast but a thousand times slower than this Asus
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by InventTech: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2020
menacity:
How much was it

If you mean the ZenBook UX303LN I used it cost around 130k or so.
Here's a picture attached.

3 Likes

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by bogdaddy(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2020
If e fall down like this I go start to dey cry straight ...
AnonPoet:
I've had the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo for some weeks now and in this video, I share all my thoughts about it as well as the pros, cons and my recommendation.
Should you buy the ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo? Watch this video for my full experience with this device. Do let me know your thoughts and questions in the replies below.
Some of the Specifications to note:

- Dual High Resolution 4K Displays
- NVIDIA RTX 2060
- Intel Core i9-9980HK
- 256, 512, 1TB SSD Storage
- 8GB, 16GB & 32GB RAM
- Ergonomic Hinge and Backlit Keyboard
- Face Unlock
- TrackPad which is a NumberPad
- Sound by Harman Kardon
- Price is 1.4M Globally but from N1,115,500 by the Official ASUS in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFq6rYOCiaQ

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

I don't have any job for you, but one thing i have for you and many other people is here that you should take some time off SM, or if you would be on SM, make it count, let it be a mission to look for job or money or profit for yourself. Some don't come on NL to play, as they comment, you also notice they're looking for business opportunities/audience/clients, they advertise what they have. There are many opportunities on NL to learn or to get people for the service you render or whatever good thing you want, because of the population here, but if all you care about is commenting on every thread, getting likes and mentions, you won't see the opportunities.
Social media fake popularity/fake friends/likes/mentions always end in tears. When you wake up one day and look back and see how much of your life wasted on Social media, and you see how far your friends have gone, it's painful. All along, you thought you were achieving something but one day you realize you only wasted your time for nothing.
Even if you don't have a job, that's not a reason to keep wasting your time. When you take some time off distraction, you would be able to focus. If you wake a day with no SM distraction, you would be forced to occupy yourself with something more meaningful. I'm not saying that staying off SM would give you a job immediately, but if would open your eyes to how jobless you're and the need to look for opportunities and something tangible.
If the owner of this forum was busy wasting his time on the available forums then, he won't have the idea, time and opportunity to create this forum and become what he is today. A word is enough for the wise. Have a wonderful day.
I have a blog and I post my blog posts here too. That's leveraging too. But I catch your advice though. Thanks a million times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by chibatov(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Oludemmins:
#1.4m
Money for a car and a land
What car model and land where?
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by hybridblood07(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Including small bag of cement and blocks
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

1.4m naira.

That wan na land money
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by EXLOVER(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2020
Fragility6:

;DDiz early morning diz one don dey behave like goat wen afternoon hungry don beat u hw u go cum behave.wey u shift
Guy slowly read wetin you write, you understand yourself? Cause me nor understand anything you write oh
Re: Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? by Fisfrank(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2020
propsvilla3:
Yes
But I will rather use that money to buy a plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki and be worth hundreds of millions of naira in the next 10 years, by next ten years this same Laptop will go for 50,000 naira. But you know if you have enough bucks 1.4 million will sound like 140,000 some self it sounds like 14,000.

May God bless you all to have enough money to buy Land in Ibeju-Lekki, Awka, Owerri, Enugu, Ota or Onitsha through me
It not for people like you, it for people that have more than 1acre in that same ibeju lekki and other bigger areas that sees the money as groundnut money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Whatsapp For PC Without Bluestacks / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Grade A USA Used HP Spectre Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.