Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (63674 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Flairoqy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
oyedav:
Boss abeg help your guy with anything... 2105796125 UBA ... it’d go a long way man.
I don't know your present condition and I'm not judging, but aren't you ashamed? that was way too forward.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ArticleBeast: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Prechgold1180:
lovely please can you give me her number
Who be this one? Make person give you his pot of gold.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by kaytolee(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
See word

Kaytolee still dey sell data o
Check my signature for full info
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Toks2008(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
The bolded is what I'm talking about, the money I gave my ex, she never used it to do anything better for herself, only buying expensive clothes, shoes, perfumes, etc and she got more entitled like mad, mehn I just left the relationship as fast as I can, Lol presently she's asking me to forgive that, she never knew what she has until it was gone.

I told her we can be friends but nothing will make me be her boyfriend again.

I can give my lady N3m to start a business but I get so pissed if a lady wants to just live her life on asking for inconsequential money...
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Carl7(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:
lolz..to me the broke girls are jua for sex..

My D-ck won't even stand for broke gals except they are rich.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by seanwilliam(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This one loud o. Anyways people b wedding every weekend so ya opinion no matter. It's not our fault u can't find a good woman.
yeah, same reason we dey hear break up on weekly basis
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by alexola20(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Dalil8: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Honestly it's mostly broke guys that go for broke girls.

Most wealthy and influential guys go for ladies in their class.

Take note guys, you can't classify yourself as rich until you have at least 30m in savings, a solid business, a house maybe.

12 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Happyguy201: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
dominique:
Let's continue bashing broke girls and pretend there's no increasing number of broke guys looking for working class or well-to-do ladies to latch and leech on. Their own is even worse. Broke girls want to eat and buy stuff with your money while those ones won't rest until you're completely drained and in debt. How many broke girls will want you to convert your property to theirs? Broke leeching men are deadlier than broke leeching girls. I will teach my children to avoid both when they're of age.

if you don't know what to say just shut up your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ayenale1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
A rich lady that cannot: cook, do little house chores, take care of children, bad in bedmatics and nag alot.
A village without money but can do all house chores, take good care of children, good in bedmatics and respect her husband. Who will you marry.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by dangoteinlaw: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Neroiam:

chai see blessings
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Goodnigga: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If only men won't get bothered by the fact that independent women can earn more than do sometimes, and also accept that such a woman won't be as domesticated as they always picture women to be, then dating independent ladies should be the goal of every man.

NB: Men love women who are dependent on them.
True, it gives us an aphrodisiac ego boost, but being dependent is not the same as being a BURDEN & PARASITIC.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by ojuu4u(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigpicture001:

I started dating my ex. When sh was in 200l in a college of education, then sh asks for financial support periodically.. But sh has her eyes set on prosperity..... Now. Sh hava a six year working experience at GTB. with over 200k monthly wage.

Have you now seen it Dat its not abt the asking, it's abt her personality. A lot of ppl are currently not employed with brains. This doesn't mean working person are better than them. (yes, they are:for the moment)

I quoted *all things be equal* , I go for working class lady not necessary white collar job

Part of ur comments, she asked for financial support regularly,

Some after helping them , they go for better man
Some their eyes focused on prosperity but its not forthcoming, not their fault o
Those guys that are in such shoes won't comment the way u comment
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Prechgold1180(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Who be this one? Make person give you his pot of gold.
wink wink wink
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MedicH: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Imagine having a girlfriend you can't call for penny. Like if we go out and I forget my debut card, I'll have to use USSD to transfer to her acc and use her card for gasoline. Balance is always zero. When she calls, just brace up for a request and a debit alert.

The best way to go about this is to keep it on a low. No too involve urself in her matter, don't even act like her worthless state gives u concern. U can buy her food when u both meet occasionally and be sure not to invest one bit of your emotions in it because its a dead end. Las las u will leave her for another man. If u go do pass yourself, act like a guardian angel hehe sorry oo.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by lucky4west: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
there are more broke girls than rich ones since girls do not naturally hustle hard like guys, broke girls feel entitled, most likely might start living with you and thus render u broke too becox u cant save a dime while dating them...use to be in such trap but thank God am out now

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Observer1: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Spot on!

I'm dating a south African girl currently and she's the epitome of everything a man wants in a woman, she told me herself that she doesn't depend on men for anything unless if I feel like spending on her, I swear since I started dating her, I've had alot of peace of mind and I've added more weight, being with her is the best thing on earth.

South African women are very cheap and they ain't loyal though.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by plsdisvirginme: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Neroiam post=90948949][/quote].
Bros your boy dey here.
Abeg no forget me even if na recharge card abeg
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by tpraiz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Who will date the poor ladies if all of us run away from them.?? cool
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by jojothaiv(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mayng01:
If you are financially ok, & you need cheap bleeping, broke girls are easy take down. Yeah! Believe me
I believe you, my nigga

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Dalby(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
MansoryMX:
See as girls dey avoid this thread. I got married to a broke woman. Menn it wasn’t easy when i hit financial rock. The problem with a lot broke girls is their family. They feel entitled. Never date a broke girl. I learnt the hard way. Although I was able to train her through the university and today we are both financially independent and support each other. My wife will tell you this “Non of my kids will get married to a poor man’s child and if o catch any of my kids dating a broke boy or girl I will end it” cheesy

I think say na only me notice am, going through the thread...
Jump am pass grin grin grin

The thread na COVID-20 for them...
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by paulolee(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Carl7:

My D-ck won't even stand for broke gals except they are rich.
lolz....i mean i jus keep thier contacts for sex only...wen they kip disturbing me for that urgent 2k, i jus call them to come ova

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by vasco01(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mayng01:
If you are financially ok, & you need cheap bleeping, broke girls are easy take down. Yeah! Believe me

Bro we are not talking about bleeping here
We are talking about dating

If na bleeping sef why not go for expensive Clean ashawo than broke girl with gonorrhea and infection diseases

If you want eat spoil meat go for the bigger one

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
This one my mention done fly enter 15, I'm even scared of checking it out... Men chasing after my balls grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Dalil8: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
MedicH:
Imagine having a girlfriend you can't call for penny. Like if we go out and I forget my debut card, I'll have to use USSD to transfer to her acc and use her card for gasoline. Balance is always zero. When she calls, just brace up for a request and a debit alert.

The best way to go about this is to keep it on a low. No too involve urself in her matter, don't even act like her worthless state gives u concern. U can buy her food when u both meet occasionally and be sure not to invest one bit of your emotions in it because its a dead end. Las las u will leave her for another man. If u go do pass yourself, act like a guardian angel hehe sorry oo.

Exactly, just ignore and never give in to her demands. It won't be long before she realizes she's on her own.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Neroiam(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
plsdisvirginme:
Bros your boy dey here.
Abeg no forget me even if na recharge card abeg

Drop ur aza
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Flairoqy:

I don't know your present condition and I'm not judging, but aren't you ashamed? that was way too forward.

Beggars have no shame. I get irritated when they keep cropping up in all threads. They are constituting a nuisance now

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MartinsD12(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Carchoice:
Dating an independent lady;

When you call her in the evening she tells about her day activities, you both gets to share ideas, solutions to problems, discuss productive ideas(note: there’s no morning call because she doesn’t have the time)

Dating a dependent lady;

She calls you in the morning grin, and starts telling you how she’s not eaten, needs money for hair, her data is not always enough, she’s always in need, endless need, when you have 20k in your account, 16k goes to her one way or the other just to prove your level responsibility grin
You are always worried because you can’t satisfy her enough. When her phone rings it’s no other than toasters. No one calls her for anything serious except “come and visit me”

I been there bro, it’s not a nice experience. Currently I role with women that calls me to share business ideas and needs my intellectual inputs.

If you are in love with a woman and you haven’t done anything for yourself yet, and you don’t know how far journey you still have and you are a NIGERIAN, sorry bro.

Very true dating a broke is like dating a liability
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MansoryMX(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dalby:

I think say na only me notice am, going through the thread...
Jump am pass grin grin grin

Go through the first page, not one single female comments. That tells you broke girls full this Nairaland pass anywhere and they will be making noise once any thread talks about how a man gift his woman a present. *spit*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by pocohantas(f): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
The problem with Naija ladies is, they always want to cash out. The major problem is, they always want to cash out as soon as possible.

Looks like they have a target for each guy they meet. 2wks and they start telling you their problems...

Most men do not have a problem with caring for their own, most sensible men I must add. The problem is always the entitlement mentality. This is what Naija ladies should fix.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Stay away from broke girls, run as fast as you can if possible, if you are earning good income monthly stick to high class ladies that are earning good income too, so that you can both complement each other.

I've learnt the hard way and I can never repeat such stupid mistake again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell us what happened na grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by rahztafari(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Toks2008:

I can give my lady N3m to start a business but I get so pissed if a lady wants to just live her life on asking for inconsequential money...

Asss innnnnnn. Say god, u plagiarised my mind abii?

Chai!!! Its been long I post on NL ooo. This must be the thread of the month for me. I liked almost all the post on first page ooo. God bless that guy that said leaving Nigeria is sweeter than sex. I think say Na only me sha.

2k to 5k f*** broke girls abeg till I see better pikin. If shes broke and can offer something worthy, I go invest.

This thread is nice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.