Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl (63615 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Coldie(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
That was how I mistakenly came across one on a good day. I have been high since morning and restless I went to ocabique in ph but wasnt feeling any vibe with the girls I just drank more drinks, bought half barbequed chicken ate it and I received a call from my weed supplier.

I came back to the neighborhood, we got sm Arizona and were smoking up, when I told him I was coming from ocabique, he said he has a nice babe for me that will fvck me well.

He got this babe we went to a restaurant I bought food for everyone, I tipped the guy off, took this girl home. Just by the way she was speaking u could tell she was a beautiful miscreant.

We did our thing, the girl was scared of asking me for money, she said she wants to make her hair I carry 5k give am, since then this girl has been disturbing me, I had to stop using that line cause of her, I no see wetin Me and miscreant want talk.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Stay away from broke girls, run as fast as you can if possible, if you are earning good income monthly stick to high class ladies that are earning good income too, so that you can both complement each other.

I've learnt the hard way and I can never repeat such stupid mistake again.
Modify your thread and tell us your experience with your broke ex girlfriend so that we can learn.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Bigfish121(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
As for me I don't joke with my peace of mind that is why i am single.at the appropriate time I will settle down.no time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Fool! are you my account manager? what I have in my account can buy all of you in your family. grin
And you're here ranting about just one girl. Shame on you!
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Goodnigga:
True, it gives us an aphrodisiac ego boost, but being dependent is not the same as being a BURDEN & PARASITIC.

Tbh, there's no difference between the two in men's dictionary. She can ask for airtime money but fixing of nails money is 'being a burden'. She can ask for rent money but buying her a new car is 'being parasitic'

Where do you draw the line between being dependent and being parasitic?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by MartinsD12(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Stay away from broke girls, run as fast as you can if possible, if you are earning good income monthly stick to high class ladies that are earning good income too, so that you can both complement each other.

Broke girls are dream killers, you can never satisfy them, they are like poor Oliver twist asking for more, they will stress you, frustrate the hell out of ur life with their endless demands, if you send them recharge card they will use it to call other toasters they are insatiable, always awaiting to be given all the time.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Sixfeetbelle: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
alexola20:
I don't like anyone to be under me
I want a partner but not a slave/servant.

Can she earn more than you do? Will it still be a partnership in that instance?
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by dangoteinlaw: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Neroiam:

Thank God bro
ah my master thanks for making my day god bless you abundantly, indeed Nigeria will be great in my generation oo wow!!!
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
FashionCookie:
Una too talk. It's not as if I'm supporting a woman doing nothing or anything. But the way some people talk here sometimes, one will think at a point in their lives they've never been broke or had nothing doing. And I'm very sure then, they had girlfriends that they wanted to "stick with them through thick and thin." Judging from comments and all, some people here are not fair. Who see una go think say na one kind girl una dey date. I know some of you still mumu for your girlfriends. But then, it's nairaland...everyone can brag!... Lol...I know they'll come for me but I no go too reason am. ��E no touch ANYWHERE. Lol....
My dear not that everybody started rich . The problem with most broke ladies is that they pass there responsibility to their boyfriend . That is the point. Nobody says you shouldn't be broke but try to maintain independency not leaching on your partner.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by lyndaway(f): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
What about a broke guy just asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Turata101:
Thank you bro. You are very right. A broke girl has nothing to offer, only sticking pussy. You don’t have to force anyone to accept your advise . Time will tell
A broke girl will not always remain a broke girl. Take jaruma for example... Short sighted myopic ignoramus wey use am play then go dey gnash their teeth now seeing what she's accomplished.

There's a difference between a hard working broke lady and a downright lazy materialistic one. Just saying

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by KhingLufem1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Munzy14:
It is safe to call this thread "The confessions"...cheesy

Guys don't use money mentality to enter a relationship.

Don't enter a relationship out of pity.

Date a smart intelligent lady....

Before you enter that relationship, ask yourself what am I bringing to the table, what is she bringing to the table that money cannot buy so easily. Don't tell me sex, because u can always have sex with money at hand.

Don't tell me she cooks well, because you can hire a cook.

Guys there are ladies out there, with good ideas, general knowledge about everything... Smart, beautiful etc.

Avoid entitled people.

lastly, date someone who gives you peace of mind.

Love this lines
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by plsdisvirginme: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Neroiam:

Drop ur aza
Thanks boss.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by friendl: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
You have to take care of your lady but when demands gets out of hand ,it is rubbish
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
frugal:

Women generally stay away from broke guys. You don't need to tell them. They can sniff your broke ass a hundred miles away grin
But most men agitating on this nairaland are mostly "broke" guys who wanna be accepted and loved despite their lack of sufficient monetary ability and get bitter when everything goes south.

There's nothing wrong in being with an hardworking broke guy, he could b a student or something but has focus on achieving something for himself.

9 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Risentouch(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
OP I really appreciate this post, it means a lot of advice to me, I have been there severally and the worst is they feel entitled and won't let you have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Neroiam(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
plsdisvirginme:
Thanks boss.
First bank

Ozana grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Happyguy201:

People wedding everyday they tell you what they are facing and going through now you will be amazed I have a friend who just got married 3 months ago now he's complaining and regretting why he married the girl she completely changed from who she used to be so save me that bull crap you don't know what you're talking about
Baba I'm just stating fact o. I don't care about what they go through. I'm a realist so na so e be. Couples b wedding every weekend and that's fact.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Neroiam(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
plsdisvirginme:
Thanks boss.

Thank God
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by cray91(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
you right!! and just hit the nail on the head

na broke girl sure pass for some quickies
Mayng01:
If you are financially ok, & you need cheap bleeping, broke girls are easy take down. Yeah! Believe me
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by cray91(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
very right! the working class ones, them billings too dey high! but the broke ones can still be lured with small change haha
paulolee:
lolz..to me the broke girls are jus for sex, even the working ones are still stressing and still billing us, and the worst part is dt thoses broke ones know how to disturb, nag and form rubbish...dts Y i jus keep dm around for jus sex..
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Mrdealer4all: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Neroiam:

Ozana grin
Chai see how I take miss blessing.
Oga I hope I no come late.
Your boy dey loyal I swear.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by annsrealms(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Toks2008:

Broke ladies are different from leeches.

What the OP ought to write is "stay away from ladies who leech on men"

I have met broke ladies in the past who will never demand money from me even when they are veery broke...

I have seen ladies that turned a little stipend to gold.

There is no big deal in being broke but leeching on men to live your life is crazy.

Thank you.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by FashionCookie(f): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sirvingeo:

My dear not that everybody started rich . The problem with most broke ladies is that they pass there responsibility to their boyfriend . That is the point. Nobody says you shouldn't be broke but try to maintain independency not leaching on your partner.

Exactly Bros. It's just that some people were making it look as if they've never been broke at a point. I don't blame them though(because some women don swear say them no go hustle for this life wey them come)Some men actually support it. Yes I've seen cases and in truth, I just pity those women. But I agree with you completely. Self reliance is a must.
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by seanwilliam(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
pocohantas:
The problem with Naija ladies is, they always want to cash out. The major problem is, they always want to cash out as soon as possible.

Looks like they have a target for each guy they meet. 2wks and they start telling you their problems...

Most men do not have a problem with caring for their own, most sensible men I must add. The problem is always the entitlement mentality. This is what Naija ladies should fix.
so u don dey get sense like dis

I no sure say we go fight again o ..abi na person use your phone to post this?

Kai! Poco of all people grin indeed change is constant grin

7 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SocialJustice: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:

Thank goodness you've received sense. I haven't achieved this state of mind for a long time too.

Usually, when the rich marry the rich, we think it as segregation but our parents failed to tell us why they segregate. Do it and teach your children why they should avoid the poor.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Neroiam:

Ozana grin
Of all I have read so far in this thread. Your kind gesture is the only thing I wish to comment on.

God bless you immensely for helping your fellow guys.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by cray91(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
and whatever you yourself may think you have in your account too someone else will just use it to buy fuel or pay tithe on a sunday service!

someones oceans is another persons droplets
Iceyjayz:
Fool! are you my account manager? what I have in my account can buy all of you in your family. grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
yeah, same reason we dey hear break up on weekly basis
You dey load Chime?
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by seanwilliam(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mrdealer4all:
Chai see how I take miss blessing.
Oga I hope I no come late.
Your boy dey loyal I swear.
oya prove your loyalty grin
Re: Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl by 2cribz: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
At least be working.once i realise u r jobless.i place u on 3k tip anytime we see and fuc k real hard.max 2days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.