Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. (51708 Views)

Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by emmaella: 12:51am On Jun 20, 2020
abdul824:
it's was stated in their contracts that it was to be 2 years. why all the cries. let's be fair for once
we are all Nigerians and they should be fair to all. How can some people collect 40months and others 23months. in fairness govt should explain that to the batch B's. I recommend that the extra 16months should be paid in bulk to batch B. Did they start at the same time? so why disengaged them together. If the contract is for 2years, why keep batch A for 40months? They should explain the rationale behind that. Government is being unfair to batch B. Aside the money batch A got devices which the batch B didn't get. Batch B is cheated all sides

2 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Dansuqi: 12:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Well I'm from this clime and I don't see it a success. Maybe you should remove your head from where you stuck it to see better.
I thought you follow Buhari and Osinbajo stridently. Then you should have seen Osinbajo calling on N-power, trader moni and farmer moni to raise their hands to signify attendance during campaign rallies last year. Those are the zombies. My friends never attended any rallies. They were busy putting their lives in order. Those zombies have now become hopeless with this disengagement. That's the end of zombiism. Frustration and disappointment.
Which new volunteers. You must be a neophyte to believe that. She's simply going to turn it to a political patronage port. She has no plans for them. Push that into your thick skull.

1forall. crazyman lalasticlala mynd odumche rule 2 and 3 broken.he abused and threatened me
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Dansuqi: 12:56am On Jun 20, 2020
emmaella:
we are all Nigerians and they should be fair to all. How can some people collect 40months and others 23months. in fairness govt should explain that to the batch B's. I recommend that the extra 16months should be paid in bulk to batch B. Did they start at the same time? so why disengaged them together. If the contract is for 2years, why keep batch A for 40months? They should explain the rationale behind that. Government is being unfair to batch B. Aside the money batch A got devices which the batch B didn't get. Batch B is cheated all sides

I concur
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by emmaella: 12:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

You don't know how to talk.I wonder if you will ever change.
The contract was for 2 years.they have even exceeded 3 years Mr.the fg has been gracious in paying them beyond the agreed two years.technically,the contract is over.I thought I liked due process
oga you are one sided what about the batch B who didn't get as much as A

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Dansuqi: 1:07am On Jun 20, 2020
emmaella:
oga you are one sided what about the batch B who didn't get as much as A

That is what am saying.let only batch A be disengaged for now
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Hmm I am shocked seeing some youths happy about this disengagement, should I call it jealousy or badbelle

4 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by olusma23(m): 1:28am On Jun 20, 2020
geedot:
This one here is clearly one of the selfish beneficiaries.
Calling me dumbass when clearly you're the selfish dumb.ass that wants to kill himself on a 30k job.
Our politicians are just the reflection of the average Nigerians. When it's supposed to be maximum of 24months, and some selfish people have spent 40months collecting money for nothing.

And these same people call the politicians thieves.

You said the fact. This truly reflect how many Nigerians are selfish. There was an agreement of 24 months with FG but along the line, because it's govt money, they don't want to honour d contract anymore thereby affecting others from collecting their own govt money.

Put 90 percent of average Nigerians in custody of public fund and see how they will do worst than our politicians.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by emmaella: 1:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

That is what am saying.let only batch A be disengaged for now
now we are on the same page. I don't think any batch A will complain because they got more than they deserve. The batch B should remain and go when they clock 43months and given their own devices like the batch A. That's is equity and fairness. Real justice

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by olusma23(m): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Samson0599:
Hmm I am shocked seeing some youths happy about this disengagement, should I call it jealousy or badbelle

Nothing like bad Belle, they signed 24 months agreement. I wish them all better days ahead.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2020
emmaella:
now we are on the same page. I don't think any batch A will complain because they got more than they deserve. The batch B should remain and go when they clock 43months and given their own devices like the batch A. That's is equity and fairness. Real justice
Has there ever been equity in this country? Make we hear word abeg
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 20, 2020
olusma23:

Nothing like bad Belle, they signed 24 months agreement. I wish them all better days ahead.
Bro nobody is against the disengagement, it's just wrong timing..

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 20, 2020
olusma23:

You said the fact. This truly reflect how many Nigerians are selfish. There was an agreement of 24 months with FG but along the line, because it's govt money, they don't want to honour d contract anymore thereby affecting others from collecting their own govt money.

Put 90 percent of average Nigerians in custody of public fund and see how they will do worst than our politicians.

How did they not honor the contract? Is this the right time to disengage 500k volunteers? crimes will definitely be on the rise with this action.how will you disengage people during a pandemic era

2 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Oladele99:

Lol
Aswr you mad gan grin

grin grin
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 20, 2020
out of 500k beneficiaries 350k will be government officials family and relations, don’t sleep on it,nigeria is a scam
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by ayo2008: 2:55am On Jun 20, 2020
If they are disengaged now, what is the essence of the scheme? To increase the number of already overbloated unemployment rate in the country?
The govt have not done well on this

I suggest the Npower pple should protest and register their displeasure on the attitude of the govt to the sudden exit .

Protest to the national assembly, Respective S tate government houses etc...

4 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Frankiss44(m): 3:13am On Jun 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
About N15Bn/month of recurrent expenses gone off the neck of FG. A huge relief to FG and burden to society.

Na politicians go still chop am.. Abi not be the same FG dey use use 760 million weekly dey feed children when dey their papa house? Nigeria na scam finally

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Frankiss44(m): 3:14am On Jun 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
They have spent 40 months instead of the 24 month planned. FG too is cash strapped. It isn't a easy choice.

Na batch A don spend 40 months oh.. Batch B never even complete their normal 24 months self

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Frankiss44(m): 3:18am On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

You don't know how to talk.I wonder if you will ever change.
The contract was for 2 years.they have even exceeded 3 years Mr.the fg has been gracious in paying them beyond the agreed two years.technically,the contract is over.I thought I liked due process

Batch B has not done up to 2 years.. Say what you know
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by joro10: 3:55am On Jun 20, 2020
without tablets sef....chai,just like that

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Lionhearted: 4:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Frankiss44:

Na batch A don spend 40 months oh.. Batch B never even complete their normal 24 months self

Batch B started August 2018. It will be 24 months come July 2020.

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 20, 2020
They have sincerely tried for you guys @Npower Beneficiaries,at least the programm is originally stated or meant for the duration of 24 month but due to, what should I called it now, is it inconsistency, insincerity, or whatever, in Nigeria system of Government many have used more than the stipulated time while some which I would tagged as selfish individuals had fell for the imaginary program transition into a permanent employment, making them to fall for what is just a political stunt by voting the current government for second term.

I could even heard one of my neighbors crying and praying that God should touch the government heart by extending or making the program permanent for them even though you know that the program is not permanent.

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by FrenchPeter(m): 5:35am On Jun 20, 2020
They have served their purpose. Time to dispose them.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2020
sham8co:
This woman, chaiii u no dey fear God oh. Hope say una go give us pension.
so the money you are been paid all this while you didn't use it to establish why are you people like this Moreover the government didn't promise you eternal employment during they give you guys time frame.

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by yetunsbay(m): 5:57am On Jun 20, 2020
ayo2008:
If they are disengaged now, what is the essence of the scheme? To increase the number of already overbloated unemployment rate in the country?

I suggest the Npower pple should protest and register their displeasure on the attitude of the govt to the sudden exit .

u are good.

2 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

You should also factor that in.

If the previous government were good, they wouldn't have been voted out.

Your President has spent 6 years blaming past government.

6 whole years!!
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Samson0599:
They're zombies. They're preempting people's attack of the program as a fraud by claiming govt benevolence towards the personnel.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

rule 2 and 3 broken.he abused and threatened me
Stop being so touchy. I didn't insult you. Just put you in your place. Look throughout this thread. You'll see that everyone seems to think the program is all abt the 30k. That's all the govt has reduced it to. A stipend sharing platform not an empowerment scheme as they made it look like initially. That's why I said it's a fraud and failure but you seem to have a problem processing that. Typical
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by arena07: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2020
Samson0599:
It is jealousy lol so you don't know that Nigerians and especially majority of nairalanders are filled with bitter and frustrated people?

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by topazCaro: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2020
disengaging them now is not the right my time and also paint the batch B has be cheated no device for them. Their disengagement has to be revised. Protest is the answer.

2 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by arena07: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Samson0599:

Bro nobody is against the disengagement, it's just wrong timing..
you even have time to reply these set of people I was referring to please ignore them

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by arena07: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2020
ayo2008:

Your suggestion is good but the truth is the woman in charge now is extremely evil even buhari can't control her..she even said next intake will not spend up to 2yrs again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.