Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. (51701 Views)

Nigeria To Disengage 500,000 N-power Beneficiaries ‘soon’ / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by humilitypays(m): 6:50am On Jun 20, 2020
TransflectTP:
What Diezani was during Jonathan's tenure is exactly what this woman has become under Buhari. Only God knows how much this woman has looted from the government. Abacha and Diezani cases might be child play compared to this woman own.
The woman's appointment is the juiciest appointment, sharing money ministry without any existing database.

You can claim you shared money and relief to 40 million Nigerians, who can dispute it let the person bring the database of Nigerians.

I envy the woman walai cry

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by blessedchild234(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2020
As expected by the government.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by gentleg87(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Old beneficiaries just gather your loins, you know that 50 percent don't get to PPA and they have been collecting this kudi, a friend of mine works in the bank till date and he has been collecting this stipends till date...
I collected it for a year and left my PPA because nothing of such last forever and I stopped collecting money because hustling is the reality...
You are expecting permanency from FG and you are working with states, can GTB staff collect salary from zenith bank?
I know must of you did not save, but the programme is not to enrich you but to eleviate poverty.
Don't become an ingrate by saying in a time like this and so on... FG has tried what have you done with the few talent (stipends) you buried it? Or you invested it? Account for it bro....
Private school teachers were out of salary since march.... did you reach out to them as one Nigerian?
Just wake up from ur dream Npower (Agro) what is your yield for months? Npower (teach) how often do u complain to your VP acad and grumble that you are not permanent that they can use u anyhow ooo?
I fear 90 percent men/women than bomb last and judgement day...
Virtuarly they are insatiable, greedy, callous, jealous and ungrateful once you help them...
Let other people benefit because you are now a scape goat for new beneficiaries if real to learn from that Save For Rainy days..

4 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by TemmyT002(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2020
jericco1:
Those of you hoping for permanency. Better enter street oh grin grin

Majority of them had jobs in the first place.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by emmaella: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2020
Samson0599:

Has there ever been equity in this country? Make we hear word abeg
my friend don't wake me to descension on expletive. I am making a legitimate complaint and you are running your mouth here. I don't want to abuse you just de your lane. I know you are either batch A or you n have not benefited at all. I Pray when you come on board that's if you make the list in the first place your batch will spend 6 months and you will be disengaged since there has never been equity in this country.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2020
myqel:
angry

Who will now engage them now?
Hmm! Let us hope the Federal Government of Nigeria will be true to their words grin

“We have commenced the transitioning of beneficiaries from Batches A & B into government entrepreneurship schemes and engaging private sector bodies to absorb some of the beneficiaries after the completion of psychometric assessment to determine competency and placement into various opportunities." - Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Omokowa(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2020
The moment you started filling the forms for npower, you should know that the 30,000 stipends given to you is for you to start a business no matter how small and always remember that the scheme will one day disengage you. Please npower volunteers should see that there are more people who also deserve this opportunity to develop themselves in business and otherwise.
There is no need to grumble over the disengagement as they have tried in giving the due duration even though they extended it. Like the case of the batch A's...

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Dansuqi: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Frankiss44:

Batch B has not done up to 2 years.. Say what you know

Are you ok? Where did I say batch b has done 2 years
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Mikyle: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2020
That's preposterous. With the rise of insecurities and other criminal act? I wonder what they would have all of them to be doing.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by allandutch: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2020
geedot:
This one here is clearly one of the selfish beneficiaries.
Calling me dumbass when clearly you're the selfish dumb.ass that wants to kill himself on a 30k job.
Our politicians are just the reflection of the average Nigerians. When it's supposed to be maximum of 24months, and some selfish people have spent 40months collecting money for nothing.

And these same people call the politicians thieves.

Modified: N-power beneficiaries I'm sorry o, please stop quoting me. I won't say you were collecting money for doing nothing again. Thanks.
At the bolded... The federal government employed this people, they didn't employ themselves. So, if the program was supposed to last 24 months why didn't the federal government dropped them, why did the government kept them in the program for so long?
I'll tell you why. 2019 Election. Npower was one of their very few accomplishments so releasing those 500k people was bad for business.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by LadySarah: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2020
gentleg87:
Old beneficiaries just gather your loins, you know that 50 percent don't get to PPA and they have been collecting this kudi, a friend of mine works in the bank till date and he has been collecting this stipends till date...
I collected it for a year and left my PPA because nothing of such last forever and I stopped collecting money because hustling is the reality...
You are expecting permanency from FG and you are working with states, can GTB staff collect salary from zenith bank?
I know must of you did not save, but the programme is not to enrich you but to eleviate poverty.
Don't become an ingrate by saying in a time like this and so on... FG has tried what have you done with the few talent (stipends) you buried it? Or you invested it? Account for it bro....
Private school teachers were out of salary since march.... did you reach out to them as one Nigerian?
Just wake up from ur dream Npower (Agro) what is your yield for months? Npower (teach) how often do u complain to your VP acad and grumble that you are not permanent that they can use u anyhow ooo?
I fear 90 percent men/women than bomb last and judgement day...
Virtuarly they are insatiable, greedy, callous, jealous and ungrateful once you help them...
Let other people benefit because you are now a scape goat for new beneficiaries if real to learn from that Save For Rainy days..

Less than 10 percent reported for duty after the first week. After that the next time we saw them was when they came to collect free device.

What they didn't know was that attendance and reports were being taken.The serious ones will be rewarded while those who saw it as national cake will go on going on angry

Look you can't eat ur cake and have it.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by UcheforGod(f): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2020
runningriot:
This is not fair! this is outrageous, wickedness and unrealistic plan! for goodness sake were do you want them to start from? that number is high and that means crime rate will surge! it is better to maintain them and let the sleeping dog lies! in insane country and administration jobs are protected not let loss! I really feel for them and I pray this decision be revised with immediately!
God bless you dear. You have a good heart.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by sostrong: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2020
LadySarah:

Less than 10 percent reported for duty after the first week. After that the next time we saw them was when they came to collect free device.

What they didn't know was that attendance and reports were being taken.The serious ones will be rewarded while those who saw it as national cake will go on going on angry

Look you can't eat ur cake and have it.
You are very correct. Some persons just took Npower as free money that they don't have to work for.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by sostrong: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2020
Npower Batch A and Npower Batch B Beneficiaries will be disengaged from the Npower programme soon. A lot of persons think it is just a rumor, but we have confirmed this information and it is true.

Npower Batch A beneficiaries will be stopped on the 30th of June, 2020.

Npower Batch B beneficiaries will be stopped the 31st of July, 2020.

According to the Npower board, this disengagement will not be done without providing a plan for all the beneficiaries involved.

There will be a transition process to ensure that beneficiaries affected will not be left stranded.

https://infopadi.com/npower-batch-a-batch-b-beneficiaries-disengagement/
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Justice210: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2020
Federal government didn't promise anyone to be retained,so they have tried in their own capacity as 419 ners that we used to know but it's left for the wise beneficiaries like my friend who saved and opened atleast a standard barbershop that is fetching him money now to continue his life.Those who didn't save were hoping on Federal govt to retain them forgetting that elections must come and go. Una eyes don clear��

2 Likes

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by JimD(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sign the petition for more efficient electricity distribution in Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/5939148/call-nerc-needful
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by earnit2: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
ye
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by SQ16(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
marupguk:
Any body who like replacement with FIRS, NDIC from should contact me if he want to buy. I based in Abuja the replacement will take only three month. It’s genuine offer.
If interested kindly contact me on this number 08060177088
An account you opened today of all days, get a life bro...
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Sammygist: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Funkybabee(f): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
That woman called minister of disast@r will surely pay her price. She owed batch b from March till now she never paid, God will judge her
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Bimpe29: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
APC and their inconclusively project.
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
arena07:
It is jealousy lol so you don't know that Nigerians and especially majority of nairalanders are filled with bitter and frustrated people?
Bro I never knew it has grew till this extent that some even rejoice at it....I was just wowed

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Justice210:
Federal government didn't promise anyone to be retained,so they have tried in their own capacity as 419 ners that we used to know but it's left for the wise beneficiaries like my friend who saved and opened atleast a standard barbershop that is fetching him money now to continue his life.Those who didn't save were hoping on Federal govt to retain them forgetting that elections must come and go. Una eyes don clear��
They did promise before 2019 election to permanent the volunteers. "Your permanency lies in your voters card" ... is the quote above not a promise?
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by arena07: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Samson0599:

Bro I never knew it has grew till this extent that some even rejoice at it....I was just wowed
Thank God you are now aware nairaland is the reflection of average Nigerians.....

1 Like

Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
emmaella:
my friend don't wake me to descension on expletive. I am making a legitimate complaint and you are running your mouth here. I don't want to abuse you just de your lane. I know you are either batch A or you n have not benefited at all. I Pray when you come on board that's if you make the list in the first place your batch will spend 6 months and you will be disengaged since there has never been equity in this country.
I wish you 10x whatever you wish me.... besides I was only trying to justify your statement that there is never equity in this country ,so why disturb yourself over the duration Batch A has spent as the period was during election,you know the rest
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
arena07:
Thank God you are now aware nairaland is the reflection of average Nigerians.....
Thanks boss,It is well...Are u chatting from Nigeria too?
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
arena07:
Thanks boss,It is well...Are u chatting from Nigeria too
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by arena07: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Samson0599:
Thanks boss,It is well...Are u chatting from Nigeria too
yes
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by International28: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
ChildofFavor:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-fg-disengages-500000-n-power-beneficiaries.html/amp

E don happen!

New entrants to be taken soon!

The DISASTROUS MINISTER, Sadiya Umar Farouq, is a complete disappointment to motherhood! Buhari's agenda for NPOWERITES is to convert them into Federal Government civil servants. But the Minister is highly against this because she felt she was criticized for her incompetence by N-power beneficiaries. For her information, she will be sacked one day after the exit of NPOWERITES from the scheme. Watch out!
Re: FG Disengages 500,000 Npower Beneficiaries. by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
This country can NEVER be in good shape as a country ought to be until the needful is done.
REVOLUTION!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.